• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

New-ish rider here in San Francisco, CA! Just bought a Moto Guzzi V7 III Special iii
Well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Hope you can post often.

Hi All,

My name is David. I've been riding motorcycles for nearly 10 years and I finally bought a Moto Guzzi a few months back from a friend. I've always wanted one and the time felt right. I'm very excited to put some miles on it and look forward to participating in the forum which I've been told is a vibrant community.

2017 Moto Guzzi V7 Special / VIN# ZGULDUA00HM000024

Cheers,
David

IMG 5410 5a436610 a215 487b 8d82 ebe449093009

My name is David. I've been riding motorcycles for nearly 10 years and I finally bought a Moto Guzzi a few months back from a friend. I've always wanted one and the time felt right. I'm very excited to put some miles on it and look forward to participating in the forum which I've been told is a vibrant community.
HI David, well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. It's always nice when things fall into place. Look forward to help getting your bike sorted. Hope to see you online here and posting often!

Just bought my second V7. First was listed here: https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/th...thread-add-your-bike.9108/page-37#post-131737

This one is a new-to-me V7 III Special I $tole from my brother in Atlanta.

VIN: ZGULDUA05HM000049

A very nice machine, which has already pleasantly surprised me in several ways.

I transferred the title to Virginia today. Naturally, in true DMV style, I now own a MOGU. :fubar:

I also ordered a personalized tag. My others are "98 EV," "NORJ," GRISO," and "BEATA." The meaning of the first four is likely obvious. The last was my mom's name. She died last year at 98, and loved motorcycles. Rode on the back of her dad's German-built Triumph in Germany in the 1930's.

But I decided it was time to acknowledge Kathi, my Perfect Pillion & Polish Princess, and her incredible and sweet indulgence of my moto-fetish. So, I ordered a vanity tag in Polish.

RADOŚĆ

Yes, after it comes, I'll have to use a marker to make the S & C "right."

Anyway, it means "joy;" after all, it's why we ride ... and Kathi encourages my own saddle and wrenching time. Hmmmm. Mebbe she has a boyfriend? :tmi::giggle:

Seriously, here are three pix:

On trailer in Atlanta, Georgia ... poof! 600 miles later in Virginia ... then out for first ride.

Bill

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 8cfc UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 8d51 UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 8d42

Last edited:
Hi all,

I couldn't find a new members section so thought I best say hi here. I've got a 2012 Moto Guzzi V7 which started off as a Stone, but now is a little different. I'll post some pics up of it in the custom bike part of the forum.

I've had it from new and I was quite surprised to have fallen in love with it as sportsbikes were more my thing normally. I have taken it around Europe, I have taken it around Brands Hatch GP circuit (and soon it will be tearing around Anglesey in the summer on another trackday). I bloomin love this little bike! :D

Anyways, hi! :)

My V7 started off as a matt black Stone back in 2012, although it was a beautiful bike in stock trim, it got under my skin... so it went under the knife! :D

SF72552b

SF72495

SF72424

SF72447

SF72442

SF72471

SF72476

I had to change the headlight setup due to the new UK MoT rules regarding indicators, so this is a less professional image of it as it is now:

I couldn't find a new members section so thought I best say hi here. I've got a 2012 Moto Guzzi V7 which started off as a Stone, but now is a little different
Well Guzzi greetings and welcome to the GT Forum & Famiglia. Nice job on the V7 Stone! Kineos (which we sell on this site) are the icing on the proverbial cake. The paint is super nice as well... and I'm sure you'll be getting questions on the speedo.
Add your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread if you can, and post often!

Well Guzzi greetings and welcome to the GT Forum & Famiglia. Nice job on the V7 Stone! Kineos (which we sell on this site) are the icing on the proverbial cake. The paint is super nice as well... and I'm sure you'll be getting questions on the speedo.
Add your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread if you can, and post often!
Thanks for moving my posts to the correct place! :)

Was I not supposed to post the pics in the custom bike part of the forum? Just realised my post from there has gone as well as my intro?

Info added for our friend Ian Taylor;
ZGULWB004BM100439 year registered 2011 -East Midlands UK

IMG 1190

This is my 2018 V7iii Rough :)
51964322_10161526968280088_3066199537983946752_n.jpg

58381026_10161798071800088_9159848916496154624_n.jpg

the journey ito modding it:
stock:
37756425_10160747922720088_7210982960198057984_o.jpg

some mods:
49212707_10161432440620088_3783542111018680320_o.jpg

40547577_10160905334105088_4506738827557076992_n.jpg

some tweaks:
46516776_10161210522630088_3566974896288301056_n.jpg

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I have been interested and been "stalking" the forums for years. I first fell in love with Moto Guzzi several years ago, but a motorcycle wasn't right for me at that time. I frequently checked back in and followed along with what Guzzi was doing. A month and a half ago I decided to take the MSF course and got my license.

Fast forward to last weekend and I bought my first motorcycle. I was planning on just getting the V7 Stone, but couldn't resist upgrading to the Carbon Shine. Purchased from GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Paul and Chris were great to work with. Was delivered today.

2018 V7III Carbon Shine - 461/1921, purchased 4/27/19. VIN ZGULDUC12JM000019

Don't have any good pictures, so I will post the pictures later.

Side note: In true Italian fashion, after we got it off the delivery van, the bike wouldn't start. Dead battery. Dealer said it started this morning when they loaded it on the truck. It just goes click, click, click, then the gauges re-sweep. I bought a battery tender and am charging it while I am back at work. Hopefully all will be be good to go by this evening. The dealer is going to re-imburse me for the battery tender/charger. These things happen.

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I have been interested and been "stalking" the forums for years. I first fell in love with Moto Guzzi several years ago, but a motorcycle wasn't right for me at that time. I frequently checked back in and followed along with what Guzzi was doing. A month and a half ago I decided to take the MSF course and got my license. Fast forward to last weekend and I bought my first motorcycle. I was planning on just getting the V7 Stone, but couldn't resist upgrading to the Carbon Shine. Purchased from GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Paul and Chris were great to work with. Was delivered today. 2018 V7III Carbon Shine - 461/1921, purchased 4/27/19. VIN ZGULDUC12JM000019
Hey Andy(?!), well congrats on all, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Appreciate you posting your VIN# and related. Paul & Co are good people. Battery issues are well covered here. Often rushed into service, and they fail as you are seeing. So lucky for you, we (GuzziTech / GT MotoCycles) are in your backyard in Orange. Click on the Service tab above. Happy to be of help with the battery and all things service and performance related when ready. Post often, and hope you get to enjoy the bike!

Back