Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. andrew strout

andrew strout Just got it firing!

That's awesome. So far i installed the Dart flyscreen, folding toe pegs from the gtm store, and modified the front and rear turn signals with Led to have marker lights. Next on the list is a new rear suspension. Being 185lbs its harsh like everyone says

Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.
  2. nbStornello

nbStornello Just got it firing!

New Stornello I bought a couple weeks ago. My first Guzzi.

65304624_10162143560120553_9152292239366422528_n.jpg 64832581_10162144861005553_870594075672182784_n.jpg

RAYT, Stradagene, Bill Hagan and 2 others like this.
  3. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Thanks for posting, and great pics!
    If you could add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread, would be much appreciated.
    I have a ton of great products on the STORE tab above to improve the functionality of your Stornello.
    Post often!

4. GT-Rx®

Pic for our new friend Jen of her new Stone III.

JDickson-V7III-Stone.jpg

Stradagene, Bill Hagan and Mayakovski like this.
  5. TheDarkLord

TheDarkLord Just got it firing!

New upgrade to Voldemort, RA3s and shorty exhaust; sounds lovely :) but maybe the people living near don't... IMG_5736.JPG

RAYT and roadscum like this.
  6. Mirage

Mirage Just got it firing!

Hello All,
    A new member here. Just bought my V7 iii Racer(2018 model) last month from La Moto in Arlington. VIN: ZGULDUB08HM000111 | No: 0221. Bike is stock, with upgrades planned. Meanwhile enjoying so much reading the forum posts. Grew up in Rome, as a child seeing the Carabinieri (Police) Guzzi's and they were so chic and elegant. Took a hiatus from riding for 25 years and recently completed the MSF course and got the Racer. She is beautiful and fun. Just wish MG had installed better forks with the Matris fork cartridge kit by default.

MirageMG.jpg

MG-Raceriii.jpg

tonUPRacer, RAYT, roadscum and 3 others like this.
  7. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Welcome, sweet looking ride.

8. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia!
    I agree if the Racer gets the Ohlins rear shocks, they really should've given the bike some decent forks. Now to let it breathe and some sound! Enjoy... Post often!

9. Bengbeng

Bengbeng Just got it firing!

My 2018 V7 III Stone. Just passed 1200mi yesterday.

20190726_165358.jpg 20190726_133811.jpg IMG_20190413_130434_452.jpg IMG_20190508_155416_785.jpg 20190726_133827.jpg

10. Louisv97

Louisv97 Just got it firing!

Hi everyone just jumped into the moto guzzi hype to see what it's all about. I came from a ducati streefighter 1098 as well as monster 900. I'm really loving this thing. The power is lacking but it sure is growing on me. Also this blue is killer especially in person
    IMG_4966.JPG

RAYT likes this.
  11. PepperoniBros.

PepperoniBros. Just got it firing!

image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg View attachment 17643 View attachment 17643 Hi everybody,
    After being sidelined by MS for the last few years I have finally built myself into someone who can ride a motorcycle again, although with some limitations. I've been riding an R-3 for the last year but just traded it in on this Milano as a 70th birthday present to myself. It is so great to be on a Guzzi again, I never thought that this could happen and am eternally grateful to the scalp acupuncturists and physical therapists that made it possible.
    The first thing that I want to do to the V7 is narrow the handlebars, is there a proper way to remove the bar weight attachment fixtures so that I can keep the bar end weights?
    Starting to look different already, I'm having fun putting my mark on it.

ZGULDU010JM000041 @PepperoniBros. Talmage, CA DOP 7/23/19

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  12. GT-Rx®

Congrats and thanks for posting. Hope you’ll add your VIN # and related for the first post of this thread!

13. GT-Rx®

Hi and also welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Good having defectors from that other Italian brand. Though I owned a new in ‘91 900SS and have great memories of my silliness with that bike. Anyway, glad to have you aboard, and hope you’ll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Also, see the Store tab above for the hundreds of products we offer for a more enjoyable ride.

14. GT-Rx®

Tom, right? Sorry to hear this... but awesome to see you back on a Guzzi! Welcome back! Hope you’ll also post your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
    I have a few bar options on the Store tab above that work well, as I think you are limited to cutting the stock bars down because of the bend and switchgear. You can lathe up a new plug for the stock bar ends on anything you want though.

15. SMTCapeCod

SMTCapeCod Just got it firing! GT di Razza Pura

I'm usually reluctant to post specifics to the web, but I'll add the VIN in the spirit of supporting the community. No pics of me though, I don't think the bike looks the same as all the others-- though the differences are pretty subtle. Here's current state of: ZGULDU008HM000127 at about 3K miles.

To Date:
    Givi Windscreen (I thought it would have more rake when I bought it, tinkering pends)
    Zard brand Euro 4 homologated mufflers (yes, I *want* to have cats & the sound is what I want)
    Rhizoma rear tail and front turns, brake resevior cover, Aprilla mirrors, leather side satchel
    Elongated brake 'pedal', upgraded horn-- dead already back to Denali,
    M/G Solo seat;
    All new synthetic fluids;

V7 Front.jpg V7 Port Side.jpg V7 Starboard.jpg V7 Tail.jpg

Looking forward to:

Tires
    Fuel tuning, perhaps
    Darnit, guess I'll have to do the suspension after all....
    Better brake pads

Pipedream:
    At least 20% more power/torque. That would bring me joy. Seriously. At least that much.

Resevoir Cap.jpg

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  16. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

This should be a "for sure" it's a new bike with the fueling done right by Todd.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  17. GT-Rx®

Thanks for posting... reality is that the VIN# is something anyone can obtain by walking by the bike, along with your plate # - I don't think any state makes it easy to source anything relevant from them anyway. VIN# is just the fingerprint of the bike, that's all. ;)

18. SMTCapeCod

SMTCapeCod Just got it firing! GT di Razza Pura

As long as nobody has hacked the RMV, 'cause that would never happen! Just kidding, I agree it's in plain view whenever the bike is parked in a public area. I'm just old and cranky enough to enjoy knocking www.
    Thanks for tuning up the post pics & text-- it looks much better!

GT-Rx® likes this.
  19. GT-Rx®

RAYT and Stradagene like this.
  20. Alpine11

Alpine11 Just got it firing! GT Contributor

RAYT likes this.