Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Dayve

Dayve Moto Enguzziast

Ray, nice ride. This bike is SO cool looking, I actually never wanted to ride before, but after I saw it, I took a class, got my license, and went around SoCal looking for one. GP's sold, the place in Glendale wanted a little more than I wanted to pay, but liked the people and the dealership, OC's sold before I could get there, LOVE that dealership, was going to go to Elk Grove and pick one up on a trailer, but GP came through and ordered one for me! Maybe we can have a Carbon ride one day, I know Eric has the Carbon Shine, which I have ridden and really like, I just chose the blacked out edition this time.....

2. antomg

antomg Just got it firing!

Hello to all
    first post here. After 20+ years of non riding, this past August decided to purchase 2018 Milano - ZGULDU014JM000060. What a great feeling. Puts a smile on my face each time. A little over 1200km so far.
    Need to start saving up for most likely upgrade of suspension and or exhaust.

mgv7iii_milano.jpg

3. RAYT

RAYT Tuned and Synch'ed

That was my other choice, beautiful bike, classy!
    Enjoy!

4. Dayve

Dayve Moto Enguzziast

They had this exact bike where I got mine, for an outstanding price, almost swayed me with the tach., and I do like the color. Nice choice...

5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia! Spend some time reading on this section to uncover some things that will alleviate some frustrations down the road... even if you think your dealer is a good one on set up. Post often.

6. antomg

thank you

7. antomg

thank you,

8. antomg

thank you for the welcome and thank you for this forum. It is a great source of info for the little I have read so far. Will definitely have to read the posts on suspension and other related V7III posts.

9. Bedford McIntosh

Bedford McIntosh Just got it firing!

Hi, new here. I recently picked up a new 2018 V7 III Rough. Got it from GP Motorcycles in San Diego which was an excellent buying experience. It joins my Ducati Multistrada 1200S and my Aprilia SR50 Factory scooter. I was looking for something retro, mid-sized, easy to get on and go...something that was fun. Only have about 500 miles on it so far but it clearly was what I was looking for. I already added the Agostini Titanium exhausts because I knew I was going to do it eventually so why wait? (Running with the db killers in though I've tried it both ways.) I live in Southern California and ride ACH and its variants all the time, Azusa Canyon and the GMR once in while, and PCH/Mulholland occasionally.

IMG_4506.jpg

roadscum, Sandy Wright, Dayve and 3 others like this.
  10. GT-Rx®

Hi Bedford, congrats and welcome. Paul @ GP and the crew are good friends of GuzziTech. Thanks for posting. Love to get your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread.
    If I can be of any help with service items or related, click the SERVICE tab above, or see our online STORE tab above for our huge Guzzi-specific inventory.
    Also, check in on the SoCal V7/9 Ride thread... look forward to meeting you soon. Enjoy it!

11. Bedford McIntosh

Bedford McIntosh Just got it firing!

Thanks. I stumbled across this site right after I got my bike and was trying to find the target sag number for the rear. And then I saw your video on valve adjustments and poked around your store even before I joined. Obviously you're fairly easy for me to get to for services so you very well may see me in person someday. The VIN# is ZGULDUA29JM000045 email is bedford AT browningmcintosh DOT com. Purchase date was 9/18/19 (I think you have everything else you need.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. supadave

supadave Just got it firing!

2016 Stornello: Mods: Krieger solo 18 side bag, rear brake and bulk eliminator to led, CRG 3.2 mirror w/GT cnc bar end mirror sliders. IMG_2571.jpg IMG_7224.jpg IMG_7222.jpg IMG_7221.jpg

13. Sandy Wright

Sandy Wright Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Here's my baby ...

Attach55588_20190930_091119 (1).jpg

roadscum and Mayakovski like this.
  14. GT-Rx®

Look forward to meeting you both on Monday!

Sandy Wright likes this.
  15. Chrisfer

Chrisfer Just got it firing!

Hello from France
    V7 III Carbon
    VIN#ZGUL004JM000259 - Albi, France - D.O.P.17/05/2019

I am looking for sidebags to remplace topcase...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GT-Rx® likes this.
  16. GT-Rx®

Bonjour, welcome to the GT Forum. Thanks for posting and looking good!
    Both Hepco Becker and Givi have nice options for saddlebags for you for a more permanent solution. We have a few shown on the STORE tab above.
    Again, welcome and hope you'll post often!

17. Dayve

Dayve Moto Enguzziast

I am a NEW rider, just started riding about 2 months ago. I live in Temecula, and will be up for some back roads rides to Palm Desert, Idyllwild, Palomar Mountain, Etc.......

18. Gregoris

Gregoris Just got it firing!

Ciao from London. This is Eva. She started her life as a V7 Special 2013 model but has shed quite a bit of plastic down the road. I only acquired her in July this year, this is my 2nd Moto Guzzi and I am in love. Thanks to some good information shared in this forum this bike has now come to fit my style and needs exactly. Happy and safe miles to all.

(VIN ZGULWG029DM200179B)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  19. Pedro Alves

Pedro Alves Just got it firing!

Hi! Pedro from Lisbon, Portugal.

V7 III Night Pack

VIN: ZGULDK000KM000554

Thank you!

IMG_6534.jpg

roadscum, Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.
  20. GT-Rx®

Ciao Pedro, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Thanks for posting your info and photo. Hope to see you post often.