Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jwitalia

jwitalia Just got it firing!

V7iii stone - ZGULD002HM0024...AUGUST 2018 MINE FROM JAN 1 2020

IMG_20200102_1524230.jpg

davewrites and GT-Rx® like this.
  2. Dayve

Dayve Moto Enguzziast

Took a ride out and about in Temecula today, these pics are from our local airport, which is about 5 minutes away from my house.

IMG_2539.JPG IMG_2540.JPG

Bill Hagan likes this.
  3. PandaPopulation

PandaPopulation Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Hello all! Purchased this 2016 V7II Stone from another member of this forum in October 2019. Located in Brooklyn, NY.

ZGULWUB0XGM200626

0CE187E6-0D66-41F8-9E4A-9590BE7F0D8F.jpeg

4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Thanks for posting the VIN# info. Hope to see you here often. Enjoy!

5. PepperoniBros.

PepperoniBros. Tuned and Synch'ed

Just to breathe some life into this thread I gave up on my custom green fly screen for being too noisy and got a Givi aluminum one that fits in nicely. I haven't tested it yet but stay tuned, I will take it out tomorrow. 065A1A16-33AF-4E5B-8CAC-2EAA47290216.jpeg . Reasonably quiet up to 65, allows me to ride on the freeways up to 80 or so without too much fuss.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  6. Jeff Gemignani

Jeff Gemignani Just got it firing!

Update: GT GP Megs Installed, Rizoma iRide turns added on the front, and stock saddle back from the upholsterer.

IMG_9363.JPG

7. Dayve

Dayve Moto Enguzziast

That bike looks really good. I love the seat and tank color combo.

8. Jeff Gemignani

Jeff Gemignani Just got it firing!

Thanks ,Dayve! Haven't come across a ton of the blue ones in the wild, have seen a couple others go with brown aftermarket saddles, haven't seen anyone do the black accents on the tank.

9. thechief86

thechief86 Just got it firing!

Hey folks, been a Guzzi lover for a long time, have 2 old ones in the garage, and just bought a nice 2011 for my wife.
    It is only running on the left cylinder, although it is getting fuel and spark on both sides.
    I've replace the plugs, boots, and injectors, and adjusted the valves, but the compression gauge I rented does not work.
    Nothing seems to make a difference between swapping parts from side to side.
    I'd really like to get this bike going by spring. 20200209_132105.jpg 20200209_132116.jpg

10. Blue on Black

Blue on Black Just got it firing!

GUZZI 2-15-20a.jpg Well the journey continues. I've tried several configs on my blue 2017 Stone and this latest version is the best yet- to me. I installed the SAS Blockoff kit and Matris fork kit purchased from Todd, plus removed the evap plumbing, and the improvements are great!. The Matris kit was an easy install and a huge upgrade to the handling. A few months ago I pulled my tank to replace the fuel filter and decided to have it painted in a sort of low budget Verde Legnano tribute. Anyway I think it came out fantastic, and with the black aluminum side covers it has a retro look I friggin love. I put some cheapo mufflers on it for now, saving up for something better, though these Dunstall fakes aren't too bad now that most of the low grade fiberglass has blown out of them!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  11. ayetchvacker

ayetchvacker Just got it firing!

This is my third bike. I bought it from the original owner with 2825 miles. Sold new in Manhattan now cruising back roads of central Pennsylvania dodging woodchucks and manure spreaders. I named her Stefania.

9AF44192-993D-459A-BB65-B0476555BE84.jpeg

12. GT-Rx®

Ciao e congrats on Stefania! Love to get the VIN# and related info for the first post of this thread if you would. Enjoy, and hope to see you post often.

13. Jpcarter

Jpcarter Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Hello from North Carolina

I purchased a 2018 rough last week, I love the ride of the bike so far. I went into it wanting to trade my 2015 monster 821 but walked out with two Italian motorcycles to insure. I have about 200 miles on the rough right now, it loves that back roads driving around here.
    Located Carthage, NC
    Vin# ZGULDUA25JM000088
    DOP: 03/11/2020
    920C9438-4CA6-49D8-AD00-D58C80F3AE65.jpeg

update:
    Iron and resin pannier
    Gym tidy tail attached to the fender
    MotoGadget m blaze pin

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  14. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia... hate it when that happens on ending up with multiple motorcycles.
    Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of the thread. Post often!

15. Michael84CA

Michael84CA Just got it firing!

My Old New V7 III Carbon!

Bought it in Michigan moved it with me to California, modifications so far is bar end round mirrors and Mivv Exhaust without db killers

IMG_7761 (2).jpg

davewrites, roadscum and Mayakovski like this.
  16. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Maybe we’ll get to see you in SoCal one day. Live to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Post often.

17. MotoGuzzi12

MotoGuzzi12 Tuned and Synch'ed

I just picked up a '15 V7 ii Special
    Joey

93E43FEA-EF8D-4715-A985-0BE2988821F5.jpeg

18. Midnite

Midnite Tuned and Synch'ed

Seems as good a time as any to add my bike: three years after purchase, after countless upgrades from GT, and after the engine seized (looks as though it may have fallen victim to the missing thrust bearing issue that's documented on the forum). I only have 11,000 miles on it so far, and once I get a new engine - either from Piaggio if they step up, or if I have to pay for a new one - I look forward to MANY more.

ZGULWUB04GM200525

Purchased new from Elk Grove Powersports near Sacramento, CA on 4/16/2017

Upgrades to date - thanks, Todd!
    • Racetech emulsion shocks
    • GT fork kit
    • SW motech bar risers
    • Griso mirrors
    • Conti RA3 tires (110 front)
    • GT reverse cone megs (tried the 2:1 first, but prefer the megs)
    • GT fueling
    • SS valve cover bolts
    • Pazzo levers: long
    • Dart Piranha screen
    She's a great little bike, and perfect for carving turns around Sonoma County, California. Look forward to getting 'er back on the road... Cheers, everyone!

Matt

V7 side.jpg V7 rear.jpg V7 front.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  19. roadscum

roadscum Cruisin' Guzzisti

Nicely played, that's a beautiful thing. Tell me more about that seat.

Paul

20. PepperoniBros.

PepperoniBros. Tuned and Synch'ed

New RA 3’s and powder coated wheels, next is drop the front fender as much as possible. 558B3161-2B77-49FF-821D-BFFF69832503.jpeg 17FBF203-CFDC-4DE6-9DCF-C0C9481803B8.jpeg

Bill Hagan and Mayakovski like this.