Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. willb

willb Just got it firing!

My V7 Racer mildly modified in cake and fondue form.

Attached Files:

dabrucru likes this.
  2. 65_dreamer

65_dreamer Just got it firing!

Fairly new to riding (about 1 year on my 1965 Honda Dream 305) and new to the Moto Guzzi world - less than 1 week! I just purchased a 2010 V7 Classic and spent Christmas Eve morning at the DMV to get it registered. Not what most people would want to do over the holiday, but I was excited (and a bit nervous) to be there. :D

The Moto Guzzi is (obviously) very different from the Dream, but great fun so far. I've taken it out in the parking lot twice and took it out for a 50+ mile ride today. I was a little worried making the switch, but so far so good. Knock on wood!

Attached Files:

Dayve and schajo like this.
  3. cliffyg

cliffyg Tuned and Synch'ed

:D Nice one I'm sure you wont be disappointed !
    Great bikes the V7 not too much power infact spot on for novice or seasoned rider !!
    I down sided from a Breva 1100 in 2010 to my V7 and haven't looked back after 18,000 miles ;)
    Enjoy the ride :D

4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Akiko, congrats on the bike and welcome to the Guzzi Famiglia and Forum!
    The 305 is surely a lightweight machine, but I think you'll find the modernized V7 beneficial, and the weight welcome on the road.
    Love to get your info and VIN# for the Registry here (first post of this thread)... And hope to see you posting often.
    Enjoy!

5. damoru

damoru Tuned and Synch'ed

Re-added pics, but now the pipes are black painted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. GT-Rx®

Well done, thanks for posting again.

Pic of a customer's '13 V7R with full GuzziTech mods... As we ride into the new year; Happy 2014 everyone!
    Look forward to a fun and adventurous one.

Attached Files:

7. Tobor

Tobor Tuned and Synch'ed

Should have done this a year ago !

Todd Bolivar Ontario Canada

2013 V7R ZGULWU024DM100425

Attached Files:

8. GT-Rx®

Thanks Todd, date of purchase by chance?

9. Tobor

Tobor Tuned and Synch'ed

January 7, 2013

Thanks Todd !

10. steeltalon76

steeltalon76 Just got it firing!

I am a novice rider. I have been wanting to get into motorcycles for about 15 years, but haven't been able to make it happen until this past year. While at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham AL I told my wife that I intended to ride to the next festival. She said to go right ahead. So I started gearing up and took the MSF course late last year. On Feb 4 2014 I drove to the fantastic dealership in Pensacola and bought a brand new 2014 V7 Stone. I had them get me the low gel seat for my extreme shortness of inseam and I ordered crash bars and centerstand kit on the internet. Now I am ready for some practice! I look forward to enjoying my Guzzi for many years to come.

Attached Files:

Dayve likes this.
  11. 370_racer

370_racer Tuned and Synch'ed

Welcome to all the new gals and guys!

Here are some pictures from first service performed few weeks ago...

Pop the VC..

[​IMG]

Re-torque heads..

[​IMG]

Find TDC...

[​IMG]

Adjust the valves...not too tight!

[​IMG]

Bolt it all back up, sit and enjoy the view...at least until I can ride it - waay too much snow and cold this season 'round here.

[​IMG]

11201ny likes this.
  12. GT-Rx®

Welcome to the Forum and Famiglia, and congrats on the new (and great choice) on a first bike. Hope you'll post often, and love to get your VIN# for the first post of this thread.

13. GT-Rx®

Nice post, thanks! Must be painful not being able to ride, but you know what they say about anticipation. :pinch:

14. cliffyg

cliffyg Tuned and Synch'ed

Hi 370_racer
    Great photo's mate B)
    Cheers
    Cliffy
    ( waiting for the good weather too ) !! :roll:

15. JimZee

JimZee Just got it firing!

2014 V7 Special.
    Picture shot near RIncon Beach.

Attached Files:

16. GT-Rx®

Nice one Jim, welcome to the Forum, and congrats on the V7. Look forward to meeting you.

If you guys can post your VIN# and info per the first post of this thread, it would be much appreciated.

17. GT-Rx®

Thanks to Gary of Queenstown, NZ for sending me his info and pic below. Makes you want to go ride for sure.

Attached Files:

18. Instg8r

Instg8r Cruisin' Guzzisti

[​IMG]

right after fender elim

[​IMG]

beside my wifeys Ninja 300

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

trying to look cool for road trip pics

[​IMG]

getting ready to leave

[​IMG]

on a road trip Brantford Ont, to Pittsburgh
    Matthew Costa, 2013 V7 Stone vin#ZGULWU005DM200015, Brantford Ont Canada

19. Rick T.

Rick T. Just got it firing!

I'll have to add my VIN later, but for now...

Hello! I'm Rick from NorCal about a half hour south of Sacramento. I recently purchased a new, '13 V7 Stone and LOVE her! Been a long-time Duc & Aprilia guy. Even dabbled in Triumphs (three Hinckley bikes), but this is my first Moto Guzzi! So far so great. Talking to Todd about suspension upgrades for my K forks... First in a series of upgrades to come.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning as much as I can...and being a positive contributor on here. Thanks!

[​IMG]

20. ausguzzi

ausguzzi Just got it firing!

Love this bike..... and runs well with an ECU reflash, BMC filter and small crossover pipe

Attached Files: