• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Hi there. This is Tony Chang from Taipei Taiwan. I have been on Harley Road king for more than 5 years and 130000KM, just acquired V7 850 for easy ride. A great build and nice looking bike, very enjoyable to ride. I have upgraded Mistral muffler without DB killer and stainless front fender/side panel from BAAK, UpMap is one the way. Nice to meet you here and looking forward to being a part of the community.
My VIN# ZGUKZB007NM002481, V7 850, date of manufacture 1May 2022, thank you

A81F9831 BFE5 4659 8923 95A1CCCDC40F 1FB4AC82 AC4F 4012 B54C 891447ABF35B CF6219D2 82FA 4623 B5F8 49C76A97A768

Welcome !
Nice looking bike, are those two different leather side pouches ?
Do the Harley riders feel you’ve betrayed them by gettin a different motorcycle ;)
( Just kidding )

Last edited:
As a life long mountain bike racer I always wanted to add a nice motorcycle to the mix. Finally got around to doing that…Was out and about and came across this beautiful machine…2016 Moto Guzzi V7 II Stornello. Picked it up on 11/12 from BMG Powersport in Goshen, NY. Have already started to “make it my own”. Cleaned up the tail a little with some led work and will be making some other changes in the future. Love the bike and this forum has been a great resource.

Vin - ZGULWUE01GM000052

AAEEE024 5B54 49C2 B8CB A6B78BA0DCC7
0D08A482 DE70 4602 8DF4 ED5CD79A1B86

As a life long mountain bike racer I always wanted to add a nice motorcycle to the mix. Finally got around to doing that…Was out and about and came across this beautiful machine…2016 Moto Guzzi V7 II Stornello. Picked it up on 11/12 from BMG Powersport in Goshen, NY. Have already started to “make it my own”. Cleaned up the tail a little with some led work and will be making some other changes in the future. Love the bike and this forum has been a great resource.
Vin - ZGULWUE01GM000052
Thanks for the info and the pics!
Appreciate the words on the Forum being a help, and be sure to click on the STORE tab above. We have tons of products there for your bike, including our very last GTM Oil Sump Spacer (highly recommended).
Hope to see you here often! Enjoy!

Vin - ZGULWUE01GM000052

View attachment 27744
View attachment 27745
Love the scramblers! Beautiful bike.

Greetings all

In the evening I was very excited because I found Guzzitech. I picked up a V7 Stone Centenario in the summer. When I went to register my v7, the DMV staff couldn't find technical information about the Moto Guzzi. He said it was the first one in Fujian Province. It makes me feel a little lonely. Fortunately, I found here. I hope I can learn more and share happiness here in the future.

Cheers 🍻

IMG 2723
IMG 3570
IMG 3571
IMG 3577
IMG 3578
IMG 4387 IMG 4388

Well chaps, my V7 Stone Special landed last week. As soon as I saw the photos I knew I wanted one. The weather has been truly miserable lately (it is December after all) so for now I have to just bide my time until the better weather arrives. I’m really happy with it, it’s got everything I want and nothing I don’t. Reading some of the comments it’s not to everyone’s taste but most importantly, I like it. And yes it does sound very nice BTW with the Arrow cans, I would say deeper than stock but not overly loud, a nice tone.

6BD10B04 23CA 4B76 8E9F 1F82BD098082 574291EF AF29 4FAE B54A 927CC6B6D4D0

Well chaps, my V7 Stone Special landed last week.
Congrats Bee! Hope you'll add your info to the first post of the Registry here with your VIN# and related. Enjoy, Happy Holidays! Cheers!

Congrats Bee! Hope you'll add your info to the first post of the Registry here with your VIN# and related. Enjoy, Happy Holidays! Cheers!
Nice! Hopefully your weather will improve so you can get some miles on it as well as get some pics of it outside to better show it off in all its glory.

I went to the Underground Salt Mine museum in Hutchinson Kansas yesterday. It was definitely worth the visit. If you ever go, the extended tour was about then dollars more and was definitely worth it.

I rode up the day before and stayed the night, went to the museum and rode back. I ended up getting back after dark and making use of my electric jacket liner. On day one I saw one other motorcycle, but that was inside the city of Wichita, and then I saw two others on the road the next day.
28 DEC 2022 Undergound Salt Museum

So I've had my V7 850 Stone for just over a month now and will be taking it in for its break-in service next Tuesday. I absolutely love it so it'll be kinda rough staying off it for a few days to ensure I don't put too many miles on before the service.

So I'm wondering, once the initial service is performed is it considered broken in, or is there a secondary break-in where you can run it a bit harder but still need to observe some limits? I can feel it getting stronger - seems like low RPM pull is improving and it just feels a little snappier and responsive as the miles accumulate. And while the shifting was initially smoother than some reviews had led me to believe, it's like butter now and I'm pretty adept at easily finding neutral. So it seems like break-in has gone well and I just want to ensure it continues to if more is needed.

It's totally fulfilling its mission to provide a radically different experience from my Concours, but I find both bikes equally enjoyable. It's vibey "out there in the open" character is the perfect counterpoint to the smooth, fully fared and windshield protected Connie and I'm convinced the difference experiences both bikes provide makes each more enjoyable than if I just had one or the other. And yeah the Stone lacks the Connie's quickness, but the discrepancy isn't as much as I would've thought, even though the Connie has a performance ECU flash. I don't see myself getting bored with the Stone once the newness wears off, and am looking forward to it charming me for many thousands of miles to come.

Last week I rode my first motorcycle: a 2018 V7 III Milano. Riding was just so fun, the Moto Guzzi an absolute blast to handle, but what meant the most to me was getting to do these “firsts” with my dad.

My dad recently got back into riding motorcycles last year and told me to get my license so we could ride together whenever I get to visit him. He bought a second motorcycle a couple months ago, the Milano, and let me ride it when I visited him over Christmas.

Well I got back to California a couple days ago and went straight to a Moto Guzzi dealer in San Jose and bought a brand new 2022 V7 850 in Nero Ruvido.

The dealership is doing the PDI on it and I will pick it up early this week! Here are a couple of pics of it I snapped at the dealership.

Regards,
Daniel

E28D93E9 2D19 49BE AF98 C5850DCFB0C2 3B3929B4 5FA1 4046 BA74 4F7870D9550E F9378016 1BE2 451B A8D3 9745716E4F70 990D9A23 3D70 4C14 BB84 2A8D4E2692C5 51CC653F B487 474A 9413 445D8132C40E

Back