• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

I put fewer miles on mine than almost anyone. ~1,400 after 24 months. I commute to work on it daily however. Issue is I work 2 miles from home. Weekends are filled with a variety of interests like running, tennis, golf, tandem bicycling, and I try to fit a ride on my V7 in there somewhere......we usually take it to tennis. :>
Sounds like a pretty full life Bob! At least your getting on the bike every day even if only 2 miles. Have to say I'm jealous. I only have a 14 mile commute, but it is a straight shot on a congested 2 lane road. Not fun in the heat on any MC, much less an air cooled one. Cheers!

Hey guys, haven't had time to upload on the registry yet, too busy riding!

2016 V7 II D.O.P. 11.23.2016 Upland, CA (Bought from Brea, original owner)

VIN: ZGULWUB07GM200440

Guzzi2

Guzzi1
My friend decided to go the triumph route instead.

Guzzi3

Took delivery of the Mk III late yesterday. Just got a short spin on it, but some quick notes:
Refinement, refinement, refinement. And it's really showing. Engine power (with 3 miles on it) is much improved over even the Mk II. In addition to the notes on the post above, the fueling is start and ride away; Light years better than any previously. Lively motor power wise... a touch less "grunt" than the 850cc V9, but still signs off fairly early like the Heron head I & II.
The new shorter (repositioned) KYB rear shocks are also markedly improved, not great, but better. Forks are the same horrible Kaifa units.
What is evident is the platform sharing hardware. Same (oddly larger) triple trees (hence longer wheelbase and motor to tire gap), as well as footgear from the V9. Frustratingly enough they kept the old frame/narrow swingarm & wheels. Why not go to modern sizes and width finally?
The new seat is lower and better padded with a really nice thick seat material. The lower seat makes the tank feel larger. It's the same size of course. I'll be posting some more notes after I get some miles on it. Then off to the dyno and digging into the exhaust and related.
It will of course be plugged into the RentAGuzzi Fleet shortly as well (click pic below).
Anyone want our V7 II Stone? It is now up for sale, and is running the best it ever has. Contact me for details or I'll be sticking it on the Classifieds here soon.

My newly rescued and adopted V7 at home in the Adirondacks for a free range lifestyle with plenty of land and roads for exercise.

Tail tidy
Agostini Pipes
Bars lowered
Seat foam shaved/reshaped

Next project... motogadget tiny to clean lines up and remove giant 1980's looking gauge cluster. Oh, and engine crash bars first and foremost on list.

IMG 6145

Nice. Do you like the Pazzo Shorty's? I just added to my 2014 and took a couple days to get use to the short clutch......no diff noticed on the short brake.
It's adjustable and is now set to 5 and I like it a lot. At first I tried settings 1-3 and that was too short for my liking. BTW, lovely bike you got there :)

It's adjustable and is now set to 5 and I like it a lot. At first I tried settings 1-3 and that was too short for my liking. BTW, lovely bike you got there :)
Mine is set to 5 as well. Congrats on your new ride and thx....done many little tweaks. The nice thing about these are that they are inexpensive and IMO allows you to add some "toys" without really breaking the bank.

Tyler Poppe - Los Angeles, CA - Got it May 6th, 2016.

ZGULWUA04FM200458 - 2015 V7 Stone - New at purchase.

TylerP V7 RegPic

99ahVzc.jpg

Last edited:
My newly rescued and adopted V7 at home in the Adirondacks for a free range lifestyle with plenty of land and roads for exercise.
Nice, congrats! My Guzzi Jackal started it's life in New England including the Guzzi Rally in your area back then.
Can you post the VIN# and info for the first post of the thread?

My first bike - 2016 Guzzi V7 Stone II silver
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia.
Hope you'll post your full info for the first post if this thread including VIN#.

whats with the vin #'s?
It just helps keep track of the owner for questions or for (fun) interest down the road to see where your bike has lived since new. On the big blocks, having access to the previous owners may come in handy for the User Codes to access the ECU/Dash.
There are many Registries like it all over the World for other items and brands.

Ok,just for the fun.... I can see posting pics and talking a bit about your bike,but whats with the vin #'s?

It could also be useful in the event that a bike is stolen, everyone on the forum would have that VIN and be able to check for any suspicious sales in their area.

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
Vin# ZGULWU027DM100502
Purchased July 26 2014 new from Stock's Harley Davidson Manitowoc Wisconsin
Upgrades and accessories,
Guzzitech 2>1 exhaust
Guzzitech ECU reflash
Guzzitech V7 Speedo drop bracket
BMC air filter
Metal fuel filter
RhinoMoto bar end sliders
CRG hindsight lanesplitter bar end mirrors.
Garmin G.P.S.
Upgraded voltage regulator
Upgraded spark plug caps
Dipstick thermometer
Moto Guzzi 2up seat kit
20170502 103702

Last edited:
2016 V7 II Stone
VIN# ZGULWUB06GM200428
Purchased from Metro Motorcycle in Neenah, WI. Great dealer to work with by the way.
Accessories/Upgrades:
Agostini All Black Slip Ons(A little more expensive than the chrome tip version, but I just think they look better on the Stone)
Rhino Bar End Sliders
CRG 3.2 Lane Splitter Mirrors
MUPO Fork Spring Kit(Not installed yet)
K-Tech Razor III shocks(On order from Todd)
ECU Reflashed using the FT from Todd. Highly Recommended

Had her out today running a quick errand for the first time after the reflash. All I can say is she is a total
blast to ride. Can't wait to see how she performs after the suspension upgrades.

20jmk40.jpg

Back