• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Stornello V7II, Stockholm Sweden here. Love the bike so far, now 800 km on the clock.
Well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Fantastic photos, and love the Volvo. Nice nice nice.

Enjoy it and post often!

Stornello V7II, Stockholm Sweden here. Love the bike so far, now 800 km on the clock. After testing stones/specials and racers (and a couple of Triumphs) this pulled the trigger. VIN ZGULW6004GM000226 #419 out of 1000. Love the look, lines, paint job and what have you.. the Stornello was irresistible to me.

Been involved in classic cars for many years, for me it is a 1964 Volvo P1800S probably unknown in the US but it has the same kind of beauty to me.

View attachment 13354 View attachment 13355

Oh my, that's a very nice P1800!

Paul

IMG 2840

I got my GT-Rx SS V7III-V9 GP Megs - V7III BLK yesterday. Amazing change - the sound and the looks hit you first. Then when you climb on the bike and pull off the driveway you instantly notice that the power delivery is more smooth and as you accelerate you just feel the torque at all gears and all RPMs. The ride was fun before but now it really is awesome. When you will finally get off the bike you will notice a huge grin on your face.

Stornello V7II, Stockholm Sweden here. Love the bike so far, now 800 km on the clock. After testing stones/specials and racers (and a couple of Triumphs) this pulled the trigger. VIN ZGULW6004GM000226 #419 out of 1000. Love the look, lines, paint job and what have you.. the Stornello was irresistible to me.

Been involved in classic cars for many years, for me it is a 1964 Volvo P1800S probably unknown in the US but it has the same kind of beauty to me.

View attachment 13354 View attachment 13355
beautiful pictures! I believe Roger Moore ( Simon temple) drove this car on the TV series " The Saint". right?

Just recently purchased my first bike for my 50th birthday - the Anniversario pictured here. Had ridden dirtbikes and a BMW R75/5, but never owned anything but a Vespa T5 during my school days. This won't pull a wheelie like the Vespa, but other than that, it's a real hoot. Great rides for this American in exile here by the Jura mountains. MG V7iii Anniversario, #701 of 1000. ZGULDE009HM000465.

IMG 0346

Just recently purchased my first bike for my 50th birthday - MG V7iii Anniversario, #701 of 1000. ZGULDE009HM000465.
Quite a nice gift to yourself I'd say! From memory, I don't think you can modify the bike at all, which is unfortunate since there is quite a fun motor (power and sound) being well hidden. Regardless, thanks for posting... enjoy and hope to see you here often.

View attachment 13375

I got my GT-Rx SS V7III-V9 GP Megs - V7III BLK yesterday. Amazing change - the sound and the looks hit you first. Then when you climb on the bike and pull off the driveway you instantly notice that the power delivery is more smooth and as you accelerate you just feel the torque at all gears and all RPMs. The ride was fun before but now it really is awesome. When you will finally get off the bike you will notice a huge grin on your face.

One Eagle,

Where in Ct are you? Did you get your V7 from Hamlin?

Regards,

Gerry

Quite a nice gift to yourself I'd say! From memory, I don't think you can modify the bike at all, which is unfortunate since there is quite a fun motor (power and sound) being well hidden. Regardless, thanks for posting... enjoy and hope to see you here often.
:)

BTW, I forgot some details for your database: I live in Basel, Switzerland. DOP was June 17, 2017

:)

BTW, I forgot some details for your database: I live in Basel, Switzerland. DOP was June 17, 2017

Switzerland is the most beautiful country in Europe and none have the variety of beautiful roads and scenery. lauterbruneen Valley is like a place from a movie, maybe a James Bond movie or two. :nod:
A few year back when touring on my BMW I rented a V7 II for a day from nice folks near you, Motoeradhaus Renner, in Elmeldinen Germany. I bet you've been there to. :hi:

Paul

Now that is the way they should have designed the rear cowling and striping. Well done! If I ever redo my rear and paint my chrome tank, I'm stealing your idea.

Thanks! If you need the rear cowl, I got it from a guy who makes them himself (in his kitchen i think) in Spain. You can find him on instagram under @mitoguzziv7parts. really great guy.

Hi, Bought my V7 Racer in April of 2015 , it was a '14 model year. Run number 1013. Not sure how far the run is that year? Anyone know?

37376635245_eaf10d55d9_h.jpg

36524530674_723cc0b207_b.jpg

37234286171_cdbd7b79f9_h.jpg

37376755845_30bededbb3_b.jpg

37234396071_d715418b6b_b.jpg

Athanasios

Back