• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

VIN: ZGULDUA21JM000007 @malenpaul Maynard, MA. 2018 Moto Guzzi Rough V7iii D.O.P 12/19 at Seacoast Sport Cycles

Hello Guzzi Forum, Just wanted to put up some pictures of my new V7III Rough I got Just before Christmas. Haven't broken 100 miles and already made some minor mods. The picture with the Indian was taken on January 1 2019 in New England.

IMG 20190129 155051 762 DSC01299 DSC01301 20190101 115651 001 20190109 160148 20190109 132929 20190109 132934

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Greetings from MA/NH.
I really like those tail lights. Who makes them?

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been on my 2016 V7 Special for a few years now. Here she is in my favorite configuration.
Congrats and welcome!
Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread also. Post below or send direct email; todd at guzzitech.com

Hi all. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on a Guzzi for some time now. Other bikes I have/had include Kawi triples, FZR 400, Bultaco flattrack, EX500 road race bike, and lots of dirt bikes. But this is my first Itallian, and my first brand new bike:

2017 VIII Racer
VIN ZGULDUB04HM00137
#396/1000
Purchased yesterday! (2/8/19)

I suspected this would be the bike for me at this stage in my riding life (I'm not 20 anymore, and I needed a bike that won't tempt me to keep riding like I'm 20 :) And the ride home confirmed it! Rides great, love the torque/sound/feel, power is about right to keep me riding mellow, and its beautiful to my eyes!

Been reading the forum the last few weeks, and have already got some great ideas for upgrades. My plans:

Ditch the big, heavy pipes. Looking at Todd's full system, but am torn between 2-2 or 2-1. Any opinions on which sounds/performs better? I'm leaning towards the 2-1, but I haven't found any pics of the right side of the bike to see how it looks without a pipe on that side If anybody has a pic, I'd love to see it.

Revove Evap/air injection, etc

New fuel filter

ECU flash

Fender eliminator kit

Drop forks 10-20 mm (bike sits a little high in the front, and though I'm happy with how it rides, I wouldn't mind for the steering to be a touch quicker...

I'm looking forward to talking to you all (especially Todd) to share ideas and our mutual love for these bikes. Also would love to meet/go on a ride with those who are in SoCal. Do folks still meet at the Rock Store or elsewhere every month or so?

Thanks!!

20190208 175316 20190208 175432

I have similar modifications in mind and similar questions regarding the exhaust. I did drop the forks 12mm but haven't been able to ride yet.

2017 VIII Racer
VIN ZGULDUB04HM00137
#396/1000
Purchased yesterday! (2/8/19)
Thanks Steve, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia!
We had been gathering momentum on the Rock Store Sunday, but the fires and rains put a huge road block up (literally and figuratively). Happy to meet anyone there, as weather and conditions allow.

Congrats and welcome Andrew!
Love to get your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread! Post often!
D.O.P 9/15/18 from Hamlin Cycles, VIN ZGULDU017JM000022, living in New Haven, CT. Glad to have found this website. These forums are a gold mine of information, and I plan on buying quite a bit from your store

Last edited:
D.O.P 9/15/18 from Hamlin Cycles, VIN ZGULDU017JM000022, living in New Haven, CT. Glad to have found this website. These forums are a gold mine of information, and I plan on buying quite a bit from your store
Excellent. Say hi to Jim and crew from me next you chat. Happy to be of help direct email with any questions on any GT products. Post often!

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
Vin# ZGULWU027DM100502
Purchased July 26 2014 new from Stock's Harley Davidson Manitowoc Wisconsin
Upgrades and accessories,
Guzzitech 2>1 exhaust
Guzzitech ECU reflash
Guzzitech V7 Speedo drop bracket
BMC air filter
Metal fuel filter
RhinoMoto bar end sliders
CRG hindsight lanesplitter bar end mirrors.
Garmin G.P.S.
Upgraded voltage regulator
Upgraded spark plug caps
Dipstick thermometer
Moto Guzzi 2up seat kit
View attachment 12248
I have sold the bike to a lucky guy named Bill Mobley from Green bay Wisconsin. Enjoy it Bill and happy riding. Hopefully if he's not on this forum he will join. Thanks Todd and everyone for advice along the way. Cheers

Just about Downtown. Wooster Square

Ahhh, pizza paradise!! Sweet.

Also there is the Moto Guzzi National Owners Club. I've included the name and contact info of our local Rep.

Just an FYI, starting in March the third Sunday of the month there is a Guzzi Breakfast at the Whistle Stop in Deep River.

Steven Rossi…CT-RI MGNOC State Rep.
(248) 470-5788 Cell, SLDMRossi@aol.com

******** just a sample of the breakfast dates.

Sunday, 3/17: 3rd Sunday Breakfast: The Whistle Stop, Deep River, CT 8:00 AM - ?

Sunday, 4/28: 3rd Sunday Breakfast: The Whistle Stop, Deep River, CT 8:00 AM - ?
(rescheduled to 4th Sunday, due to Easter)

Sunday, 5/19: 3rd Sunday Breakfast: The Whistle Stop, Deep River, CT 8:00 AM - ?

So, how long have you been riding? Any other bikes in your stable, etc, etc.

Gerry

I guess i'll make it official!

Got my new '18 V7 III Special on 3/1/19
VIN: ZGULDUA01JM000250

i'm absolutely in love with it. wayyyyy better build quality, ride quality and power compared to my yamaha r3

kHqMHLE.jpg

Back