• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Stoked to have my first bike and join the MG community! It's a 2016 V7 II Stone ABS that I picked up here in Cincinnati, OH from Cadre Cycle. Had ~1,300 miles on it so practically brand new!

VIN - ZGULWUB05GM200145

I've been looking into all the mods/fixes I can do and thinking first about the brake reservoir cap, fuel filter, oil sump, exhaust, and tune. Looking forward to the recommendations and learning more :)

IMG 6268

Stoked to have my first bike and join the MG community! It's a 2016 V7 II Stone ABS that I picked up here in Cincinnati, OH from Cadre Cycle. Had ~1,300 miles on it so practically brand new!
VIN - ZGULWUB05GM200145
I've been looking into all the mods/fixes I can do and thinking first about the brake reservoir cap, fuel filter, oil sump, exhaust, and tune. Looking forward to the recommendations and learning more :)
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Enzo and Tim at Cadre are good people. You're lucky to be so close to them.
Hope to see you posting often, and appreciate your info for the Registry.

B88F9E7B 4576 4A43 BECE 1DB6AB3ABFE0 Hello,

Went out for a spin an took some pictures,
I’d like to know what dealer sold the bike New !
2017 V7 III Stone
ZGULDU005HM000537

( Raven don’t jump to conclusions Yet -!
He knew immediately it was the Farrellton bridge not St. Marie)

Don
Ps: Thanks for having me, I don’t try to be annoying it just comes natural, ask my Wife :)

Last edited:
Hey guys.. I have a related question..

I just bought my first Guzzi (first bike in general, new rider) off Craigslist.. Emailed the guy at 3am and picked up the bike the next morning at 10am, so didn't do the research I should have and since I was really only looking for a Triumph I knew next to nothing about MG. Anyways, it was listed as a 2015 V7 ii Stone, I did look that year up and knew it had ABS but I did notice the Craigslist listing didn't have ABS, wasn't a deal breaker for me it was a good deal and I wanted it as soon as I saw it.

Now that I have it, looking at parts, manuals and stuff I started to realize that I didn't think this was a 2015, but a 2014. I checked the VIN and it comes up as a 2015 but the stamped date on the head stock says 5-2014. Again, not a deal breaker but as I start looking for custom parts/accessories I am a bit confused on what to order. Also, if I ever decide to sell her I should know what to say.

Any advice or insight?

View attachment 17232View attachment 17233
View attachment 17234

Hi,

if you should have ABS you should also have the ABS-control light or a control signal which appears after you turn the ignition key and stays after starting the engine and will disappear after the first wheel spin. For parts and accessories you can order everything, it‘s still the same V7 II - except for the brakes.

Bellisimo !
Flipped bars, rear fender delete, are those the GTech stubby pipes ?
Grazie!
No they’re clubman bars that are narrower and an aggressive drop.
Yupp k-town fender eliminator, though I will be switching to Todd’s. LP was lost due to poor design.
Yes those are the stubby’s and they are deafening, but it’s the only way I would have it. The sound is glorious!

Grazie!
No they’re clubman bars that are narrower and an aggressive drop.
Yupp k-town fender eliminator, though I will be switching to Todd’s. LP was lost due to poor design.
Yes those are the stubby’s and they are deafening, but it’s the only way I would have it. The sound is glorious!

LOL,
There is a sound clip of the Stubby’ online and they do sound Great, but Todd scared me off saying the were Very LOUD., it’s not that I’m opposed to scaring small children, but I have to live here ;)

Last edited:
LOL,
There is a sound clip of the Stubby’ online and they do sound Great, but Todd scared me off saying the were Very LOUD., is not that I’m opposed to scaring small children, but I have to live here ;)
they'll be telling stories about you
Jokes aside, they are loud, they set off the alarms where I live, and it crackles on downshifts. It will make your ears ring.
I'll post a video of it eventually.

Last edited:
they'll be telling stories about you
Jokes aside, they are loud, they set off the alarms where I live, and if it crackles on downshifts. It will make your ears ring.
Heh, true on all.
Don't forget to mention in your online travels that because you are local, we were able to make the necessary secondary support since you lose the muffler hangers when you go to these.

Just got my first Moto Guzzi, V7II Stone.
2016 VIN# ZGULWUB01GM200580 (Portland, OR)
Added the Baak side plates and plan to do a fender eliminator
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
The side covers are OEM; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/oem-v7r-side-covers -- be sure to check out our online STORE tab above for all of your wants/needs.
Hope to see you post often.

2019 V7 III Stone Night Pack
VIN: ZGULDU02XKM000090

Bought it from OC Motorcycle, SoCal with a trade-in.
My first Guzzi and love it. My other bike is 2012 Ducati Monster M796.
The dealer forgot to check the tire pressure, they were low at around 25 psi, but the ride home was no issue.
Other than that, the engine oil level is correct, and I adjusted the clutch lever and also tighten the throttle cable to be within specs.
No leak anywhere and the the bike is very smooth.

Already ordered SAS block kit and crash bar from Todd.
Will keep everything else stock for now until the first service.

lCvZDTQ.jpg

20210711 123422

Last edited:
2019 V7 III Stone Night Pack
VIN: ZGULDU02XKM000090
Bought it from OC Motorcycle, Costa Mesa, California with a trade-in.
Congrats and welcome subin! Thanks for posting your info, and hope to see you posting often.
If I can be of any help with (real) service and related, my shop is in Orange. You can click on the SERVICE link above for more info.

Back