• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Posted on IG, but thought it would be fun to show here; Racer line up, only the original twin TB model missing. L to R, 820cc hemi, 820cc Quattrovalvole, 820cc heron head, 749cc heron head V7 II. 39 rwhp up to 72 rwhp. We shall see what the new V7-850 brings.

92BC4703 C29F 422B AD8F 2A895C76A545

2018 V7III Carbon Shine #802 Bought originally in May 2020 from International Motorsports in Langley, BC. I picked it up in January 2021 with 217 km on it. Loving it so far.
Congrats and welcome... thanks for posting. Love to get your VIN# for the first post of this thread. Hope to see you here often. Enjoy!

2018 V7III Carbon Shine
Bought originally in May 2020 from International Motorsports in Langley,BC.
I picked it up in January 2021 with 217 km on it.
Loving it so far.

View attachment 21494 View attachment 21495 View attachment 21497

I bought my Carbon Shine from the Langley store on May 5th.

Ain’t going to sell mine on Craigslist (but I’m glad it worked out for you!).

I live in South Surrey and ride through Cloverdale occasionally. Will keep my eyes peeled for a chrome cousin.

Enjoy the ride!

I guess you saw it on CL. As well. I couldn’t get it out of my head so had to buy it. Got a very good deal on a virtually new bike.
I ride through WR quite regularly if I am just out messing around.
2 Dave’s with the same bike 4 apart from the factory and living 10 km away from each other.
Cheers!

I guess you saw it on CL. As well. I couldn’t get it out of my head so had to buy it. Got a very good deal on a virtually new bike.
I ride through WR quite regularly if I am just out messing around.
2 Dave’s with the same bike 4 apart from the factory and living 10 km away from each other.
Cheers!

When I park down by White Rock beach, I’ll double-check that it’s my bike before mounting up.

2019 V7 III Stone Night Pack
ZGULDU02XKM000056
Bought 1/20/2021 at On Any Moto, Tucson AZ
I must say I wish we had the euro-spec lights here, the led turn signals & tail light look much better on Joerg's bike!
Congrats! Thanks for posting and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. There's a few Guzzi guys in Tucson.
I can get you the Euro turns and brake light if you want them, ping me direct email; Info at GuzziTech.com

Stornello 385/1000. First time Guzzi owner. I bought it from a friend with 502 miles on it. A bit of a journey getting it here to Asheville. The seller wanted to make sure everything was 100 correct so he had it in for a full service. In the process, a valve cover bolt broke which ='d 3 weeks from Italy. Then I used HaulBikes for the first time. Very good loading process and pricing but because everything goes to a depot and delivery loads built from there, it's a long process. About 5 weeks from New Mexico to Asheville. This is the first <1L bike I've owned in 30 years. It's a blast! It feels like less than it's 400ish lbs. Plenty of power and I feel like I'm going back to my roots of motorcycling. For all of the concerns people express about the fueling, notchy shifting and so on, the bike has exceeded my expectations. My friend had upgraded the shocks, put crash bars on and he has Todd's fuel trim uninstalled but I've got the TFT. I'm anxious to instal the new fuel map as the weather gets warmer but don't have a PC. I'll figure that out later. The bike will live in Asheville and is perfect for so many of the fun rides here. A couple of pictures below including one with it's roommate, my R1200RT. Side note, the center jack I got is actually a decent piece of gear and was only $60. More to follow and I'll write up some of the many great day trips here in Western North Carolina.
TempImageDmShLG TempImage5LFCh4 TempImageLw17di

Hi all, Joining the party:
2020 V7 III Stone S - ZGULDU026LM000234
Nice, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Your first Guzzi? Thanks for posting and hope to see you here often.

First bike. Got my license during quarantine .

Props to Vespa Brooklyn, Andrew and his team are very pleasant. Glad I waited for the Stone S model to come in.

Thanks to you Todd, and the Guzzitech community. The forum helped me make my decision on the bike, and continues to be a treasure trove of knowledge.

Stornello 385/1000. First time Guzzi owner. I bought it from a friend with 502 miles on it. A bit of a journey getting it here to Asheville. The seller wanted to make sure everything was 100 correct so he had it in for a full service. In the process, a valve cover bolt broke which ='d 3 weeks from Italy. Then I used HaulBikes for the first time. Very good loading process and pricing but because everything goes to a depot and delivery loads built from there, it's a long process. About 5 weeks from New Mexico to Asheville. This is the first <1L bike I've owned in 30 years. It's a blast! It feels like less than it's 400ish lbs. Plenty of power and I feel like I'm going back to my roots of motorcycling. For all of the concerns people express about the fueling, notchy shifting and so on, the bike has exceeded my expectations. My friend had upgraded the shocks, put crash bars on and he has Todd's fuel trim uninstalled but I've got the TFT. I'm anxious to instal the new fuel map as the weather gets warmer but don't have a PC. I'll figure that out later. The bike will live in Asheville and is perfect for so many of the fun rides here. A couple of pictures below including one with it's roommate, my R1200RT. Side note, the center jack I got is actually a decent piece of gear and was only $60. More to follow and I'll write up some of the many great day trips here in Western North Carolina.
View attachment 21528 View attachment 21529 View attachment 21530

What are those tires?

Figured that since I've been posting here for a few weeks, I should introduce myself and my bike. First Moto Guzzi I have ever seen, let alone owned. I bought it from the original owner, sold new at Sloan's in Murfreesboro TN. Vin EM200229. Started life as a 2014 V7 Stone, but I changed out the tank and the seat and made it into the lovely creature you see before you today. Cafe Racer --> Backroad Bandit

Ojuc1wO.jpg

Last edited:
Back