• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

You guys have probably seen a gazillion stock bike pics but just got my first ride in today. Went 150 miles and didn’t want to stop. What a fun little bike! New to this forum. I’ll try my best not to ask stupid or repeat questions. Glad to be here. Thanks.

NOTHING makes me happier than pictures of loved motorcycles and loved dogs!

Never can have too many of either of those!

Congratulations again! She’s beautiful.

A good friend in IL just got a Racer III w/GTM flash and Ago's. Got a flash box. Says it runs like wildfire. Last Guzzi was a EV. He's liking it, put it up for winter.
Got another call from Jeff, I suggested getting the SAS block-off kit last time. Well, he did that at same time as fuel filter & hoses. Now he couldn't wait for warm weather, but is now VERY pleased in his bike. Made a big difference in run ability. Had to try it out in the cold 20*+ air.

You guys have probably seen a gazillion stock bike pics but just got my first ride in today. Went 150 miles and didn’t want to stop. What a fun little bike! New to this forum. I’ll try my best not to ask stupid or repeat questions. Glad to be here. Thanks.
haha, I don't suppose you need any advice on winterizing it. looks like fine riding conditions there! (jealous...)

These gas prices are ridiculous. 4.79/gal in orange county.

Ah…living “La Vida Loca” in Southern California.

Those gas prices are just gouging by the oil companies and nothing more. They charge that because they can get away with it. It has absolutely nothing to to with crude oil cost.

Yep, the greed, greed, greed of San Diego…

Don’t miss it. :rock:

Hello all,
Been riding a long time, been through most brands over the years, done the high power thing. We are all different of course but for me my wish list reads something like this looks, comfort, simplicity, shaft drive in probably that order. Now I’ve got nothing against anyone else’s rides or what they like so let me put that out straight away. So, with the ever tightening Euro5 regs and the likely end of the ICE looming I decided I needed to get my finger out and find/buy what I really liked before it’s too late. I managed to find a new V7 Centenario and I thought that was it until only a few days ago my absolute favourite turned up for sale on the used market with next to no miles on it. (Covid lockdown for most of 2020 and early 2021 kept mileages down). I hadn’t planned to have two bikes or whatever but I didn’t want to let it go so I bought my 2019 V9 Bobber Sport. So that’s it. After 30 years continuous road riding on all sorts I’ve ended up with two stunning (in my eyes) Guzzi’s. Just digging into the forums to find my feet. I will try to post some pictures below.

3FAFBDD7 E16E 4743 A910 B4BE6F49D0F0

2013 V7 Racer ZGULWU026DM100538
Nice, thanks for the post and HNY. Love to get your city and date of purchase for the first post here. Already added your info (otherwise) there.
Also, worthy of note, if you do not have a rear support for your exhaust, it will crack at the cylinder heads. It cannot hang from the motor with no additional support. I see this often, so trying to save you the headache and expense for when they crack (they will). or you can ignore me like most do. ;)

I didn't see a special Intro area, so hopefully it's OK to post this here. I own a few other bikes, but felt I should own an Italian bike at least once in my life, and Moto Guzzi has been on my mind for that role for a while. I went to the local dealer to look at a new 850 classic, but also looked at a barely ridden (1250 miles) 2018 V7 Milano. I didn't really need the extra power and all of the 850--that's not what I was getting the Guzzi for anyway--and the savings on the used bike was substantial. So, I'm now a happy Moto Guzzi owner--who might not get to ride his bike for a couple of months, depending on the weather! :-(
VIN: ZGULDU015JM000116

2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Milano sm

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Mattia from Milano (Italy)
Congrats for the beautiful web site and for this forum very rich of informations.
I'm a Guzzi rider and the follow it's my V7 Café Classic 2009.
Ciao Mattia, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Thanks for posting a photo of your V7 Cafe. In the States, that us a 2010 model year, as 2009 is ONLY a white Classic. I would love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Hope to see you here often!

Back