• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7III Anniversario - Luggage

Nick Gann

Just got it firing!
Anyone found some cool luggage for the Anniversario? I see what Guzzitech has in it's store but if I put on the C-Bow hardware I would want chrome for sure. Also looking for brown options potentially... But aluminum hard case is not out of the question. Just looking to see what everyone else is finding?

I'm looking to go with a vintage look and am about to order Craven "Comet" cases in black. I will figure out how to custom mount them on a black hepco becker loop luggage rack. Google up Craven Industries. They are in England (GB). Their cases were popular with old Triumphs and Nortons.

Anyone found some cool luggage for the Anniversario? I see what Guzzitech has in it's store but if I put on the C-Bow hardware I would want chrome for sure. Also looking for brown options potentially... But aluminum hard case is not out of the question. Just looking to see what everyone else is finding?

I'm not sure chrome would be the best choice for brackets. To me the chrome makes them more obvious, the black brackets will virtually disappear in the eyes of most. Hey, but whatever works best for you.

Paul

I'm not sure chrome would be the best choice for brackets. To me the chrome makes them more obvious, the black brackets will virtually disappear in the eyes of most. Hey, but whatever works best for you.

Paul

That's actually a good point... hadn't thought of that.

I'm looking to go with a vintage look and am about to order Craven "Comet" cases in black. I will figure out how to custom mount them on a black hepco becker loop luggage rack. Google up Craven Industries. They are in England (GB). Their cases were popular with old Triumphs and Nortons.

Dude I pulled up these saddlebags and really like their styles... so many are sold out though :(

I bought a pair of bags from Pack Animal out of Seattle last summer for my Anniversario. They fit perfect, look vintage and I put them to the test with a 3 week road trip. They're great bags. Pack Animal is a great little company that hand makes all their goods. check them out.

I bought a pair of bags from Pack Animal out of Seattle last summer for my Anniversario. They fit perfect, look vintage and I put them to the test with a 3 week road trip. They're great bags. Pack Animal is a great little company that hand makes all their goods. check them out.

I’ll be putting the MG Canvas Luggage on .( which are on order as I type) The pic attached is from a post from a Wildguzzi forum member who has them.

Attachments

• 1F5FBF74-3FED-43CF-A6A8-B6EF86432F65.png
    1F5FBF74-3FED-43CF-A6A8-B6EF86432F65.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 51
I understand form and "look."

That said, unless you really just care about that and don't use bags for function, I think you might regret in short order anything but hard cases.

Those good-looking "vintage" bags don't hold much, don't like rain, and have fasteners that get dodgy fast.

Ride only in nice weather and only carry the lightest and smallest of items; well, OK. But I started off with handsome OEM leather bags for my EV some years ago. Loved the look. And I know how to take care of leather. "Real life" and "real riding" soon led to H-B hard cases. My Griso uses soft bags, but they are textile and handle weather fine.

As with all moto-things, YMMV, but consider https://www.guzzitech.com/store/category/body-n-bags/hepco-becker-body-n-bags/ or the like.

Bill

my dealer gave me 20% off the HB full set up when I bought the V7-3. all 3 hard bags and racks and center stand. I'm very pleased with them just like the bags that were on my 98 EV and still are performing well 19 years and 190000 miles later.
Now on my 2015 V7 in Az where they never see rain I have some old fake leather Willie and Max bags that go back to 1989. I had to make a mount to keep them from hitting the rear wheel and they look OK. BUT! I wish I had just ponied up for the hard ones on it too every time I need to open them.

I bought a pair of bags from Pack Animal out of Seattle last summer for my Anniversario.

I’ve been looking at these myself (for v7iii Milano), but have a couple concerns (apart from the price tag, ouch) — would love to get your thoughts.

One is the over-the-seat connection straps. They don’t look particularly comfortable to sit on. Have you used them with passengers? How’d it go? Did you run the back strap over the seat or over the rear fender (or on anniversario, the passenger grab handle) to make room? I would think for single rider the ideal would be further forward over the seat, and for passenger, over the rear fender or grab handle? But the strap itself seems built to width, and not really adjustable — maybe get 2 lengths? Idk. Any chance you can post some photos? Would love to see your setup. :)

One more question (sorry): any noticable damage caused by rubbing against the rear shocks either to the bags or the shocks? Thanks

Last edited:
I’ve been looking at these myself (for v7iii Milano), but have a couple concerns (apart from the price tag, ouch) — would love to get your thoughts.

One is the over-the-seat connection straps. They don’t look particularly comfortable to sit on. Have you used them with passengers? How’d it go? Did you run the back strap over the seat or over the rear fender (or on anniversario, the passenger grab handle) to make room? I would think for single rider the ideal would be further forward over the seat, and for passenger, over the rear fender or grab handle? But the strap itself seems built to width, and not really adjustable — maybe get 2 lengths? Idk. Any chance you can post some photos? Would love to see your setup. :)

One more question (sorry): any noticable damage caused by rubbing against the rear shocks either to the bags or the shocks? Thanks
IMG 0151 IMG 0152 IMG 0153 IMG 0154 IMG 0155

I'll throw my V7-III Stone into the mix with Givi E21 hard bags fitted to the C-Bows.

V7 III Stone with Givi E21 Panniers

The lids have since been repainted to match the rest of the pannier.

Back