Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V85 TT Info

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 7, 2017.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

No, even the full off-road market is really working on going; http://tubliss.com/tubliss/

Poppe likes this.
  2. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Fascinating! Never heard of such a thing. I'll be going a down a rabbit hole of reading today.

BTW - I can't wait to see what happens with the v85tt when you get your hands on it, I'm just as excited for that as I am for the bike itself. I hope you'll do a review for us, video or text.

3. Dale Baker

Dale Baker Cruisin' Guzzisti

"I imagine they scrapped the bike after this shoot as Guzzis aren't very waterproof as we all know.".... Touche!

Poppe likes this.
  4. gimpo

gimpo Cruisin' Guzzisti

TimmyTheHog likes this.
  5. 08griso1100

08griso1100 Just got it firing!

Any word on pricing and availability in the US? I've been trying to keep an eye out but the info seems to show up here first.

6. GT-Rx®

My guess is Q2 or Q3 for $11,990 or $12,990. If it's much more than that, it won't sell here until it gets incentivised.

Poppe likes this.
  7. 08griso1100

08griso1100 Just got it firing!

Dang, I was hoping it would drop in February, but I suppose that's probably Europe only. Are they waiting until the last day of EICMA to officially confirm price?

8. Faisal

Faisal Cruisin' Guzzisti

I'm sold.

830mm seat height, perfect. Looks, perfect. 21 Liter tank, adequate. 80 HP, perfect. ~230 Kgs wet weight, perfect.

I was sold the moment I saw it and I'm pretty much sold even more now that the specs are out.

Can anyone just confirm if it has fully adjustable electronic suspension or is it going to be manually adjusted? I'm speaking about the V85TT Elegante (?).

Poppe likes this.
  9. Faisal

Faisal Cruisin' Guzzisti

Can I install these for my V7 or is it meant more for an offroad use? I know it says "for offroad use only", but so do most exhausts.

10. gimpo

gimpo Cruisin' Guzzisti

ROCK(S) 'N' ROAD(S) :rock::rock::rock:

11. GT-Rx®

It’s on the floor at IMS Long Beach. You can swing a leg over too. A taller V9 it is. Small compared to the Stelvio, and dry weight (no fuel, only a 5 gallon tank) of 485 lbs they say.

2592C10F-D102-427E-9E52-2EF01C32294A.jpeg

12. Faisal

Faisal Cruisin' Guzzisti

Put it into production already while I have the money!!

13. GT-Rx®

It is. I wouldn’t expect delivery here until mid/late Summer 2019. You may see it early next year.

14. Lumir Bakota

Lumir Bakota Tuned and Synch'ed

I wonder if Canadian dealerships will have it next year...

15. TimmyTheHog

TimmyTheHog Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

I will be happy if they bring to the bike show next January first lol

16. Mondo Endo

Mondo Endo Just got it firing!

Got a message from Guzzi on FB with a pic of that bike stating $12990. with bags and top case.

Poppe likes this.
  17. Faisal

Faisal Cruisin' Guzzisti

Really? Damn that's even better than I thought it would be. If it's the V85TT Eleganté with cases at the price you mentioned that would be absolutely brilliant.

I'm just wondering why they haven't implemented a hydraulic clutch...

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Poppe likes this.
  18. TimmyTheHog

More cost cutting just like the tube tire set up I would imagine...

But yes, would be awesome with hydraulic set up...

Oh well, there are always aftermarket especially how Guzzi priced the V85TT...

Still in awe with the price with bags!

19. Faisal

Faisal Cruisin' Guzzisti

Yeah, I think they're REALLY trying to make this one sell by the tens of thousands, even if they're making a "marginal" profit out of each of them.

So with LED fog lights and engine protection, somewhere around $14k? Still VERY reasonable in comparison to the competition. I see this V85TT putting Moto Guzzi in the spotlight.

Hopefully the ride reviews turn out as good as it looks. Please don't disappoint us.

TimmyTheHog likes this.
  20. TimmyTheHog

You and me both...and hundreds behind me...

Some friends who has GS and KTM were watching the promo video last week and was commenting how bouncy it was over the sand...

Hopefully that is one of the few "faults" of this bike...really want that engine to succeed!!!!!!!