• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT after market adjustable brake levers?

JC3

Just got it firing!
Has anyone found/purchased/installed an aftermarket lever specially for the V85TT? There isn't enough adjustment on the stock brake lever for me to get a couple of fingers over the lever with my gloves on. I would be able to modulate the front brake so much smother if I didn't have do that little extra reach. Our bikes are becoming very popular so I would imagine something will be available soon. This is my first posting. I got my bike in August and I'm approaching 6k and the second service. I love it.

Has anyone found/purchased/installed an aftermarket lever specially for the V85TT? There isn't enough adjustment on the stock brake lever for me to get a couple of fingers over the lever with my gloves on. I would be able to modulate the front brake so much smother if I didn't have do that little extra reach. Our bikes are becoming very popular so I would imagine something will be available soon. This is my first posting. I got my bike in August and I'm approaching 6k and the second service. I love it.
I just checked, and the company I deal for (Pazzo) makes them; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/pazzo-cnc-levers -- purchase when ready.

Yes, I have it on #1. My wife just got a V85TT and it would definitely help her. Pazzo still does not list the V85TT as having levers available. They have just about every Guzzi but not our model. Seems strange with the popularity of the V85.

Yes, I have it on #1. My wife just got a V85TT and it would definitely help her. Pazzo still does not list the V85TT as having levers available. They have just about every Guzzi but not our model. Seems strange with the popularity of the V85.

As this is a stale thread by more than 3 years, send an email to GTM at:

Sales@GTMotoCycles.com

He will most likely have the most current offerings and information and be able to help you.

I looked and looked but could not find anything aftermarket for the V85TT. I finally purchased a clutch and brake lever from my local Guzzi dealer. I have these under the seat incase i break one while taking an unfortunate dirt nap on the trail. I find the real lever seems to be easier to get home than a vise grip or speed shifting lol

Back