• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT MIA platform

breh

Just got it firing!
Hi all,
I have V85TT with MIA.
I successfully paired my phone to BTROUTER and head set into Guzzi app as well .
I am hearing command from navi in the headset but no more.
On bike display I can see incoming talk or music playing activity but nothing hearing in head set .
Very strange .
does anybody have some experiences with it ?

thx Breh

Here's my instructions I wrote for myself, as I kept forgetting the procedure.

1. Turn ignition on.
2. Mate phone with BT-ROUTER via bluetooth.
3. The phone display should be confirmed at the top of the dasboard, just to the right of the helmets.
4. Run the MG app on the phone, and click on the red display with three dots in it to connect the app to the vehicle.
5. Select Navigator on phone. A local map should appear.
6. Search for the destination on phone; select when found.
7. The route map should appear on the phone. Press GO.
8. The first part of the route is now displayed on the phone map. Also the first two turns with distances should be displayed on the reconfigured dashboard.

When I try to connect the iPhone Bluetooth to BT-ROUTER I get the pin number pad displays for about half a second then closes and the next message I get is make sure BT-ROUTER is turned on and you are close enough. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong or suggest what the problem may be?

I'm not savvy with i-Phone, so apologies if I'm talking crap.

Check your item 2 in my list above. When you mate with the BT-ROUTER, does it stay connected, or is the connection immediately lost?

You should be able to tell the status by observing the phone icon on the dasboard display, just to the right of the helmets. There should be a blue mobile phone icon, with a tick (or check) in it.

OK, partial success, phone and MIA have mated and I have a tick on the phone on the dash screen :happy:, now the app cant find the bike lol, never mind, I have opened the bar instead and will play again tomorrow lol. No hurry cause I cant go anywhere because of this carona thingo anyway :shake:.

If you have the ticked phone icon, then you are connected to the dash.

You're up to step 4.

Bar is open here too. Just me and the rest of my bubble (wife).

Still no joy, the app just says "cannot find the vehicle". Maybe it should look for a motorcycle?? :wondering:

Go back to the top and follow the steps I outlined above.

Sounds to me you're not connected with BT-ROUTER. Take each step and confirm before going to the next step.

Are you able to post pictures of what the dashboard is showing?

Here's a picture of my dash showing Navigator running.

Upload 2020 4 12 10 58 52

If you've clicked on the read display with the three dots, you then go back to your phone and select the Navigator app, I use a shortcut placed on one of my pages.

This is the route I use to go to my local beer spot (The actual name of the bar). Unfortunately, because of the current lockdown, I'm unable to ride there, and if did it would be closed anyway. Life can be so cruel!

The difference between my dash screen pix and yours is that yours doesn't have the 3 blue dots illuminated. Go back to item 4 and try again.

Something is definitely wrong. I'm wondering if you have the same navigator?

Have you got the Multimedia ECU 607060M application user manual? If not, if you can flick me an email I'll send it to you. dave@guzzigander.com.

Maybe I am missing something here, what do you mean by click on the read display? On the bike or on my phone?

Oops. I missed this email. The instructions click on the RED display. This is a small red circle near the bottom of the screen, showing 3 white dots in another white circle. Arrow points to it, on the phone screen.

Upload 2020 4 12 12 40 26 Upload 2020 4 12 12 42 5

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-12_12-44-58.png
    upload_2020-4-12_12-44-58.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 5
Still no joy, Continually get the message "could not find vehicle" I have been pressing the "red button" on phone screen, and using the red MIA tab (both the same thing). Confirming the phone with tick have been on on the dashboard while trying.

IMG 1473a

I have sent you an email.

SUCCESS :party:. I rebooted my phone, went to the shed turned the ignition on, checked the Bluetooth connection was made, then pressed the red connect button and it connected straight away :clap:.

Thanks for your help Dave.

Rather than start a new thread, it seems appropriate that this question is asked here as it applies to the V85 dashboard.

At the top of the dashboard display, I'm referring to the over-speed threshold/shift light indicator lights, which appear and then go from orange to red as the revs increase. It's a good feature, and I often get caught displaying the red displays because I'm often a bit slow in shifting.

But the situation changes when the bike is in top gear. What I observe is first the orange lights appear (about 120 kph), then the red as the speed increases (130 kph?) and then red flashing (over 140 kph). I only do this on a closed circuit, as I have no intention of losing my license (yes, I'm a habitual liar. :cry:.)

This is obviously not an over-reving situation, and I originally thought it was an addon to assist in the break-in period. Now at over 8200 on the odometer, I'm sure the break-in period has expired, and if I wasn't in lock down I could go and check it further. My memory has also been known to falter as I grow older. :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I love the feature, and it helps when I'm not paying attention to my speed. But what if the speed indications were inappropriate for where I was riding. Are they adjustable for different countries? (I'm guessing they wouldn't show on Germany's Autobahn for instance.)

I would love to hear what others think.

Dave, I got sick and tired of seeing the lights on so I went into the dash menu and changed them to come on at a much higher RPM, like you my memory has faltered and I don't remember what I set them at, but I rarely see them now.

Reminds me of the old Shannons insurance add, I don't know if you had this add in NZ, but the guy says with Italian bikes , its about the passion, no need for tac, ride by feel. :inlove:

Back