• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Mods Thread

Hi, you need kit SKU: R2006 @ 36.60 Euro. I can't put a direct link on here but search for isotta-srl.com and enter that part number for the V85TT accessories and you'll find it.

Hope that helps....

R2006 2

I'd love to see a v85TT screen that protects the headlights, but adds a different color to the flying eagle LED. I've seen it on the GS models where the protector has a colored plastic sheet that sits over where their DRL is and then creates a new color for the DRL.

I'd love to see a v85TT screen that protects the headlights, but adds a different color to the flying eagle LED. I've seen it on the GS models where the protector has a colored plastic sheet that sits over where their DRL is and then creates a new color for the DRL.
Well, I think that technically would make it illegal in almost every state. ;)

But... Aren't most mods illegal in almost every state? :speechless:

Nevertheless, I would like it for someone / a company to make a pillion backrest for the V8TT. It's ready to be bolted on to the stock rear rack which is nice. So if anyone finds someone that makes a pillion backrest, please keep us updated, if Todd will allow it of course!

Yes, but colors other than spec on lights is a definite no-no here in the States.

Nevertheless, I would like it for someone / a company to make a pillion backrest for the V8TT. It's ready to be bolted on to the stock rear rack which is nice. So if anyone finds someone that makes a pillion backrest, please keep us updated, if Todd will allow it of course!
OK, so I just did this with the 1400 and regretted it... but how much would you be willing to spend on such an item, and what would you want it to look like? Full grab rail/rack replacement or ?
Non-hyperlinks are welcome for products we don't sell. I pay dearly for this site and upkeep, so no free advertising. ;)

I wonder if you'd get stopped though since it's not technically a light, just a film that specifically covers the eagle, nothing else.

Found a picture of the example I was thinking about, not the best photo of it but you get the purpose here. The one I'm thinking of does a metal screen around the light, and plastic cover over where the DRL is and creates it yellow like this.

RdVNihn.jpg

Last edited:
OK, so I just did this with the 1400 and regretted it... but how much would you be willing to spend on such an item, and what would you want it to look like? Full grab rail/rack replacement or ?
Non-hyperlinks are welcome for products we don't sell. I pay dearly for this site and upkeep, so no free advertising. ;)

Understood on the hyperlink part.

As for the backrest, I was thinking something like what Sargent Cycle does for their backrests, I feel that will be a good discreet look for the V85, and as for pricing, something around the range of $400 I feel would be a fair price.

From the same Italian producer Isotta who makes the thumb screwss for the screen on pictures earlier, I also found a nice looking backrest for pillion mounted on the top box. Looks nice, ordered it.

A handmade mudguard. It's from Aprilia Dorsoduro, but there's who put from Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally because mounts a wheel 19"
IMG_9284.JPG

Thanks for posting. I've been looking for something similar and it's nice to know that there's a possible solution out there.

Found this drawing that relates to the Aprilia Caponord Rally 1200:

Caponord 1200 rally 2015 2016 page 0021 image 0003

We spotted this modified V85TT at the factory in Mandello yesterday at the Open House event. It was fitted with an oil cooler and various other parts. It was in the staff car and motorcycle parking area so I had to take the pictures from a distance, through a wire fence.

IMG 1546 IMG 1547

Hi, you need kit SKU: R2006 @ 36.60 Euro. I can't put a direct link on here but search for isotta-srl.com and enter that part number for the V85TT accessories and you'll find it.

Hope that helps....

View attachment 17934
Were you able to purchase this item from their website? When I tried to buy it, at the checkout there was no country option for Great Britain or USA. Yet there was a veritable laundry list of other countries. Is there an Isotta distributor in the USA?

I bought my Isotta screen through Teo Lamers in Nijmegen, Netherlands. The screen came complete with the rake adjusting thumb wheels. It was only during research for part numbers etc. that I came across the Isotta website, I haven't bought anything direct from them. I can't find the UK or USA in their list of countries either, which seems a bit strange.

Further research shows no distributor in the USA but there are three shown in the UK.

Last edited:
Back