• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85TT Registry and pic thread

Picked up my first Moto Guzzi today. Travel edition VIN: ZGUKYB008MM001308
Located in Derbyshire, UK
My 11 mile journey home lasted 3 hours and covered 98 miles. I'm loving it.
Congrats! Thanks for posting... enjoy it, sure you will. Hope to see you here often!

This is my 2020 V85TT vin #ZGUKWUOO4LMOOOO91
I took delivery the second week of December and put 300 miles on it so far in between snowstorms.
It was a leftover with 5 miles on it at delivery time, the dealer in PA, I'm in MA swapped out the body parts in attempt to get it out of the showroom but it wasn't selling being so different.
I sold my 2020 10th Ann. V7lllR because I didn't care for the ride position and didn't have the heart to swap out the top triple on up to do an LSL bar. Looking around for a V85 I thought it would be great to have a red framed bike with the silver body not expecting to find it. After a month I found this bike and thought I was seeing things or maybe it was just display or something. I had been looking at a PP MTS but the seller never got back to me until I had made a move on the V85.

This is it on a Kern-Stabi two piece garage dolly

20220310 092517

Last edited:
This is my 2020 V85TT vin #ZGUKWUOO4LMOOOO91
I took delivery the second week of December
Man, talk about the planets aligning for you! Congrats. Hope you played the Lotto/PowerBall. Any idea of which colors it was originally?
I bought my first Guzzi while in school in Boston at North River Motors in Salem. The owner Dennis was a fun guy. I bought it early September ‘99, and had 30k on it in March ‘00. Anyway, fun memories for me.
Hopefully you’ll have a long journey ahead with this ride for you too. Enjoy. Thanks for posting the info and pic, and hope to see you here often. There’s a small fun group there in Boston if you want to connect with them, ping me direct email; info @guzzitech.com

Hi Todd thanks for moving this into the registry I was wondering why the post was missing I thought I wasn't seeing things. I'm playing the lottery now so I can have pocket change lol.
The body was red and yellow prior to the swap and ironically no one was interested in it because it was different but it was exactly what I was looking for.
I'll email you for that Boston group info sure thanks

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Your first Guzzi? Enjoy and hope to see you here often.
Yep, my first Guzzi. Just turned 3,000 miles. Liking everything about it, hold a few small things. Has anyone ever complained about the shift from 5 to 6?? Sometimes it doesn't make it all the way and I hit a false neutral.

The body was red and yellow prior to the swap and ironically no one was interested in it because it was different but it was exactly what I was looking for.
As soon as I saw the photo, I knew which dealer that came from. Personally, I like that red/silver color scheme (as can also be found in my profile pic here). Enjoy!

__Jason

Hello all, not sure I’ve posted correctly here. Barry in Australia and have owned my new V85TT Centenario for six weeks and 800 km.
I have fitted the Guzzi centre stand and Shad rack for my Givi bags. Also KN air filter.
VIN. ZGUKYA001MM001340. DOP 30.03.22. Brisbane Australia.
Loving this bike and looking forward to upgrade the fueling soon. Plan to eliminate the tip valve, evap canister and sas. Tips please. Cheers for now.

Hello all, not sure I’ve posted correctly here. Barry in Australia and have owned my new V85TT Centenario for six weeks and 800 km.
I have fitted the Guzzi centre stand and Shad rack for my Givi bags. Also KN air filter.
VIN. ZGUKYA001MM001340. DOP 30.03.22. Brisbane Australia.
Loving this bike and looking forward to upgrade the fueling soon. Plan to eliminate the tip valve, evap canister and sas. Tips please. Cheers for now.
Thanks for the post Barry. A pic of your actual bike out and about (better with you on or near it as the all look the same otherwise!), is best. Welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia if this is your first Guzzi. Hope to see you here often. Plenty here from Oz.

Finally I'm the happy owner of av85tt Guardia D'Onore # 204
Congrats! Please add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread, and I'll mark you as the first!

Hi,

ZGUKWA001KM003883 (2019 model) in gray on 12 May 2022. We live in Doembang Nangbuat, Thailand. No plate yet, as rego takes min 1 month. Meanwhile, we ride without it, just carry insurance and purchase receipt, in case cops want to check.

Cheers,
Peter.
Congratulations! Welcome to la famiglia Moto Guzzi. 😀

vin ZGUKWA000144813 Central Portugal
20.000Km of pure plesure.
Congrats, welcome and thanks for posting! One day I hope to visit Portugal, but it seems there's already too much of a mad rush from those here in California... though I do have some DNA from Portugal it seems from my report. ;)
Hope to see you posting often.

Hey all. I've had my V85TT Travel for over a year now. I've run parts of the MABDR and NEBDR on it and taken it out into some challenging places. Recently I've done all I could to lighten it. Also including a pic of my 2003 V11.

Attachments

• Dirt 2022.jpg
    Dirt 2022.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210717_111958.jpg
    IMG_20210717_111958.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 11
  • March 2022 Runway.jpg
    March 2022 Runway.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 11
Back