Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Aug 20, 2016.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Thanks and congrats Nathan! Alhambra was not far from my shop if you ever make it down that way again. Welcome and post often!

2. B.Avant

B.Avant Just got it firing! GT Famiglia

4D129EDF-F71A-4664-8B3C-7E9AB8A5C35E.jpeg CF52AAF2-D784-4E36-BE29-70F27542020C.jpeg 756EF6AA-93EB-45D8-9F37-99B5835920CC.jpeg E179E142-348E-40CC-853B-10906280E640.jpeg Brian Avant, Barberton, Ohio
    DOP 6/8/17
    VIN-ZGULUH010HM000071
    Pics with and without panniers

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    roadscum, Poppe and GT-Rx® like this.
  3. OntarioV9Roamer

OntarioV9Roamer Just got it firing!

F98C222F-0745-4EB4-9D08-4B9E3EDD6F9C.jpeg 2017 V9 roamer in Whitby Ontario Canada

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    roadscum, Poppe, GerryP and 1 other person like this.
  4. jpv7

jpv7 Tuned and Synch'ed

Cool - another one from good 'ol George at Corsa...for a small shop, he sure does sell a pile of Guzzis. Got my V7 there too

5. OntarioV9Roamer

Oh yeah, just saw George two days ago. Bought some oil and some filters. Sucks having to drive to Vaughn to buy a filter though.

6. OntarioV9Roamer

702FBACF-A337-4202-8730-92EEA84F6FC1.jpeg AC41E53B-3D3E-4898-B1B8-7012C1AC6E13.jpeg F13FDC81-B887-4048-801B-12CDD7F77A8E.jpeg Not sure which forum to post this in but here’s my Dart Flyscreen that I put in last fall and my new SW Motech saddle bags which I installed today.

Mayakovski and neoeagle like this.
  7. GT-Rx®

This is the correct one... so congrats! Looks great. Hope you'll post your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread.

Poppe likes this.
  8. ardexx

ardexx Just got it firing!

Here is my Tempesta Grey 2018 V9 Bobber, ZGULHH004JM0005XX, before delivery. Öhlins shocks mounted, bar end mirrors. Givi luggage rack and a flyscreen will follow. Unfortunately my rear drive started leaking severely during the first ride. So it is in the workshop again to have it fixed. Exactly 100 Kms. on the odometer now...

I will post some more pictures soon. They have skipped the coloured checkered decals on the 2018 models, and replaced those by grey ones. It also seems they skipped the 'I' in the VIN, number, unless I have a 2019 model which seems unlikely.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    HarrierGod likes this.
  9. cal2guzzi

cal2guzzi Just got it firing!

VIN# ZGULHU00XHM000022 Craig Eppich - Hamilton, Ohio D.O.P 4.17.18 @ Cadre Cycle Cincinnati, Ohio
    Been looking for a middle weight Moto Guzzi for a while now. Had been thinking mostly about the V7 but this bike came in gently used and full of awesome add-ons so I decided to take it for a test ride. As close to a new bike ever for me; even has warranty on it! Also ride a 2007 Breva 1100 and 1984 Cal2. Came complete with Agostini Exhaust, Givi rear rack, shorty Guzzi windscreen, and the read-ward Euro foot controls. I have no complaints at all. By the way, the dealership is great. Straightforward and knowledgeable, with a quality service department. DSCN0151.JPG

PasoDuc88 and HarrierGod like this.
  10. HarrierGod

HarrierGod Just got it firing!

Almost had my Roamer for a year. I absolutely love this motorcycle.
    I recently added some bar clamps from a Bobber and modified the exhaust baffle for a bit more growl.

Attached Files:

Poppe likes this.
  11. aregg

aregg Just got it firing!

Vin # ZGULHU015HM00020 Areg Gregorians Glendale California. Been living with me since 7/12/2018. IMG_1756-1.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Poppe, PasoDuc88 and GT-Rx® like this.
  12. george n irwin

george n irwin Just got it firing!

After years of lusting I bought my first Guzzi today. Bought a new 2017 V9 Bobber. Ill pick it up next week. LIFE IS GOOD!

PasoDuc88 and Dale Baker like this.
  13. PasoDuc88

PasoDuc88 Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Sweet! You're gonna love it... :clap:

14. GT-Rx®

For our friend Ernesto in Argentina(!).

ErnestoS-V9B.jpeg

15. george n irwin

george n irwin Just got it firing!

Picked up my new Bike Today. Put 50 miles on it so far and and still figuring things out. I need to adjust the shift lever and read thru the manual but the bike is everything I expected.
    VIN#ZGULHU012HM000069 - George Irwin - Doylestown, Ohio

20180817_112155.jpg

16. GT-Rx®

Congrats George, hope to see you here often.

17. Richard Craft

Richard Craft Just got it firing!

18. GT-Rx®

Congrats @Richard Craft -- welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Hope you'll add your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread.

19. oscar Contreras

oscar Contreras Just got it firing!

VIN ZGULHU019HM000392 Oscar C
    LAS VEGAS, NV Perfect first bike on 10/1

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  20. GT-Rx®

Thanks for posting Oscar. Bobber or Roamer? Date of purchase?

oscar Contreras likes this.