• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

New to forum here is a photo of my new Bobber
Welcome Iain, love to get your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread. Thanks for the pic.
Hope you visit and post often.

VIN# ZGULHU017HM000164 , Matthew Torres Colorado Springs, CO bought 12-15-2018 2017 V9 Bobber
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
Sure you're bound to have fun with it... enjoy and post often.
Be sure to check out our online Store, link top of page. We have a handful of fun and performance related products.

I have just bought a 2018 (I think!) new white V9 Roamer - well it is new in the sense it had 4 miles on the clock when I wheeled it out of the showroom. I got it as a pre-reg deal, at £6000 which I think is about £2700 off list. This is the time of year to buy,I thought - don't wait for the prices to soar in the spring!
It's dark and I haven't taken any photos yet, I'll have to come back with that. The VIN is hidden a fair bit by the wiring but I'll post it when I can.

Hello Everyone,

New to this site and new owner of a V9 Bobber (Black), just purchased February 2nd for my birthday present to myself that was a day later. I have ridden numerous other bikes and sold my V65 Honda Sabre before buying one of these. So far so good as the weather in Ohio is in terrible so I can't ride it yet. I will have a Vin# and picture soon. I opted for the European style foot controls on mine over the traditional American(Which I have in a box that came free with the bike), I also opted for the Roamer risers on it over the traditional. I plan on doing several things to it and will keep everyone posted.

ZGULHU016HM000303 - Éder - Beaverton, OR - 09/2018
Somehow missed this... congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Thanks for the post, pics and info.
I added your info to the Registry. Hope you'll drop in and post often.

New to this site and new owner of a V9 Bobber (Black), just purchased February 2nd for my birthday present to myself that was a day later.
Hi Chuck, well congrats and happy belated B-Day. Great gift to yourself. So what lured you to Guzzi?
Look forward to your pictures and VIN# and related info.
Have a look around here, and on our online Store linked at the top of the page here, or direct; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/store - I've worked hard at bringing products to market that really increase enjoyment of owning one, in addition to basic info to do so on this Forum. Post often. Enjoy!

What brought me to Guzzi was a friends referral who has a 78 Cx500, and I saw an Audace that sounded awesome, so I started looking into them shortly after.

Likewise, I plan on checking out both those locations, my buddy told and showed me where the Comet was yesterday. I plan on hitting up Quaker also for their Bike nights. Thanks! Hopefully I will have my exhaust by then lol

I will check them out, I been thinking about a Mivv, I won't have to do anything tuning wise? This is my first fuel injected bike and I know with carbs they usually require a re-jet kit.

VIN # ZGULHU019HM000375 Purchased in Fife WA In March of 2018. I love this Bike! I bought it as a second bike while my primary spends half of it's time in AZ. What a great forum and place to come learn about and see other Guzzis. Thanks for creating this site!

V9 LisaO

VIN # ZGULHU019HM000375 Purchased in Fife WA In March of 2018. I love this Bike! I bought it as a second bike while my primary spends half of it's time in AZ. What a great forum and place to come learn about and see other Guzzis. Thanks for creating this site!
Thanks for posting and welcome Lisa!
Where in AZ does it live, because that is much closer to my shop in SoCal. Very welcome on the site, hope you'll visit and post often!

Thanks for posting and welcome Lisa! Your photo didn't show... you send send it to me direct email if you'd like;
Where in AZ does it live, because that is much closer to my shop in SoCal. Very welcome on the site, hope you'll visit and post often!
Hey Todd! My other bike (Indian scout) lives part time in Bullhead city in a friends garage so I can fly down and ride in the winter ! :)

Back