Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Iain Emslie

Iain Emslie Just got it firing!

New to forum here is a photo of my new Bobber rhr 058.jpg

roadscum, Stradagene and GT-Rx® like this.
  2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Welcome Iain, love to get your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread. Thanks for the pic.
    Hope you visit and post often.

3. galagticmatro

galagticmatro Just got it firing! GT Contributor

VIN# ZGULHU017HM000164 , Matthew Torres Colorado Springs, CO bought 12-15-2018 2017 V9 Bobber

I plan on doing a mild street track look for it...but this is what it looks like now...

8931924595731716845.jpg

S247, Poppe and roadscum like this.
  4. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
    Sure you're bound to have fun with it... enjoy and post often.
    Be sure to check out our online Store, link top of page. We have a handful of fun and performance related products.

5. gasgas

gasgas Tuned and Synch'ed

I have just bought a 2018 (I think!) new white V9 Roamer - well it is new in the sense it had 4 miles on the clock when I wheeled it out of the showroom. I got it as a pre-reg deal, at £6000 which I think is about £2700 off list. This is the time of year to buy,I thought - don't wait for the prices to soar in the spring!
    It's dark and I haven't taken any photos yet, I'll have to come back with that. The VIN is hidden a fair bit by the wiring but I'll post it when I can.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  6. Eder

Eder Just got it firing!

ZGULHU016HM000303 - Éder - Beaverton, OR - 09/2018

FCA4BFA4-DFA0-45F3-B257-7AA8F2D351F7.jpeg DBE9061F-5AB9-4E82-9A1A-91317EC55A97.jpeg 07DC4C75-7B93-43A8-A5B2-FE0725944DD0.jpeg 1FC23C68-9311-460B-BF9F-A4834B054AFB.jpeg EFC8EF72-64B9-41B1-B5C0-FABAE49E1153.jpeg 5CF7DBCF-F676-46E4-9CE9-255728450887.jpeg 0190FAA3-E02F-4292-9F29-D75F52878196.jpeg CC5FF694-54F7-4B02-B6E7-CF56DCB01CED.jpeg

Kristijan, GT-Rx®, Poppe and 2 others like this.
  7. ChucksV9Bobber

ChucksV9Bobber Tuned and Synch'ed

Hello Everyone,

New to this site and new owner of a V9 Bobber (Black), just purchased February 2nd for my birthday present to myself that was a day later. I have ridden numerous other bikes and sold my V65 Honda Sabre before buying one of these. So far so good as the weather in Ohio is in terrible so I can't ride it yet. I will have a Vin# and picture soon. I opted for the European style foot controls on mine over the traditional American(Which I have in a box that came free with the bike), I also opted for the Roamer risers on it over the traditional. I plan on doing several things to it and will keep everyone posted.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  8. GT-Rx®

Somehow missed this... congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Thanks for the post, pics and info.
    I added your info to the Registry. Hope you'll drop in and post often.

9. GT-Rx®

Hi Chuck, well congrats and happy belated B-Day. Great gift to yourself. So what lured you to Guzzi?
    Look forward to your pictures and VIN# and related info.
    Have a look around here, and on our online Store linked at the top of the page here, or direct; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/store - I've worked hard at bringing products to market that really increase enjoyment of owning one, in addition to basic info to do so on this Forum. Post often. Enjoy!

10. ChucksV9Bobber

What brought me to Guzzi was a friends referral who has a 78 Cx500, and I saw an Audace that sounded awesome, so I started looking into them shortly after.

11. ChucksV9Bobber

Vin# ZGULHU010HM00362

IMG_4196.jpg IMG_4232.jpg IMG_4234.jpg IMG_4195.jpg IMG_4233.jpg

Roose likes this.
  12. Roose

Roose Tuned and Synch'ed

13. ChucksV9Bobber

Likewise, I plan on checking out both those locations, my buddy told and showed me where the Comet was yesterday. I plan on hitting up Quaker also for their Bike nights. Thanks! Hopefully I will have my exhaust by then lol

14. GT-Rx®

15. ChucksV9Bobber

I will check them out, I been thinking about a Mivv, I won't have to do anything tuning wise? This is my first fuel injected bike and I know with carbs they usually require a re-jet kit.

16. GT-Rx®

Extremely well covered on the other threads here on this Forum. Much like carbs, even bone stock they can really use a "jet kit" tweak via our Flash Tool; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-motocycles-v7-v9-ecu-re-flash-tool

17. ChucksV9Bobber

Sounds good, thanks man!

18. Lisa O'Gorman

Lisa O'Gorman Just got it firing!

VIN # ZGULHU019HM000375 Purchased in Fife WA In March of 2018. I love this Bike! I bought it as a second bike while my primary spends half of it's time in AZ. What a great forum and place to come learn about and see other Guzzis. Thanks for creating this site!

V9-LisaO.JPG

acidlaser and GT-Rx® like this.
  19. GT-Rx®

Thanks for posting and welcome Lisa!
    Where in AZ does it live, because that is much closer to my shop in SoCal. Very welcome on the site, hope you'll visit and post often!

20. Lisa O'Gorman

Lisa O'Gorman Just got it firing!

Hey Todd! My other bike (Indian scout) lives part time in Bullhead city in a friends garage so I can fly down and ride in the winter ! :)

GT-Rx® likes this.