Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Aug 20, 2016.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Hey Mike(!), congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
    Paul & Co are good folks, and a long time friend of mine. That would be GP, stands for Geoff (R.I.P.) & Paul. I highly recommend going over the bike based on things you'll read up on here to lessen any new ownership frustration. Search and connect with Mike Haven (MPH Motorsports) there in Houston - he'll keep you going.
    Hope you'll check out the STORE tab above for your V9; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/all-products/model_v9?sort_by=title-ascending -- We have/make a handful of things for your new bike that we've spent an immense amount of time and $ to develop and offer here to support this website. I specialize in fueling, intake/exhaust mods, suspension and brakes, alongside of scratch built customs; https://gtmotocycles.com/pages/builds-collection
    Hope to see you posting often.

HoustonSVT likes this.
  2. HoustonSVT

HoustonSVT Just got it firing!

Hey Todd, thanks for the kind words. Apologies for leaving out those tidbits on the bike/purchase (listed below). I've been lurking and doing my homework for the last month or two, both on the forum and on your store lol, so I'll for sure be reaching out!

VIN #ZGULHU010HM000345 - Mike - Cypress, TX - DOP 8/14/2020

GT-Rx® likes this.
  3. xqpvax

xqpvax Just got it firing! GT Contributor

VIN#ZGULHU010HM000135 - David Miller - Plymouth Meeting, PA - D.O.P 10.15.2019

My V9 Bobber.jpg

Chrisfer, subin and GT-Rx® like this.
  4. GT-Rx®

Congrats, welcome, and thanks for posting David. Hope to see you posting often here. Is New Hope still a weekend moto gathering spot?

5. xqpvax

xqpvax Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Haven't been to New Hope for a while, but it's only gotten MORE popular in recent memory. LOL. COVID-19 aside.

6. Blunderbust

Blunderbust Just got it firing!

Vin# ZGULHE007HM000307 Jimmy Wright Norwich UK. DOP: 17/09/2018.

Resize 2.jpg 20181110_160124_LI.jpg

7. GT-Rx®

Nice one Jimmy, thanks for posting and welcome to the GT Forum. Looks like you're having some fun with it.
    Hope to see you here posting often. Enjoy.

8. T.Marakas

T.Marakas Just got it firing!

VIN ZGULHU015HM000308 purchased Sept of 2018 from Brooklyn Moto Guzzi NYC AC78F8E3-41D8-49C0-B511-05931E08B36E.jpeg 7359D4C8-8F58-44AF-BB45-3F6ED9DCE9FC.jpeg

GT-Rx® and subin like this.
  9. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Thanks for posting your info and pics, and hope to see you here often. Check out the STORE tab above for your bike when you want to mod some more.