Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - we've been proud to harbor such wonderful Guzzisti camaraderie since 2005, for FREE. Times have changed, and so have the attitudes and expectations of far too many. Starting Jan 1, 2020, we will likely be shifting to a paid to participate format. You will still be able to read for free. This should alleviate all of the opinionated negativity that the free social media channels have created. If you are a donor or customer of ours, you're in, just use the Contact tab above if your account is not already promoted, or you can Upgrade your account once signed in. Or the Donate tab above is another option. We look forward to continuing this service to the Guzzi community, but it is not cheap or easy to host and maintain. We wish you the best for the Holidays and in the New Year.

V9 seat options

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by ChucksV9Bobber, May 20, 2019.

1. ChucksV9Bobber

ChucksV9Bobber Tuned and Synch'ed

After riding my bobber for 6 hours straight this past weekend, I need to find a new seat thats actually comfortable. All I can find is a Corbin, anyone have any suggestions or know any other brands?

2. Eldo1400

Eldo1400 Cruisin' Guzzisti

Doesn't Guzzi sell a stepped, 70s-looking seat for the bobber now? I'm lucky in that the stock seat works for me, somehow. I've only done 1.5 hours in one go, though.

3. ChucksV9Bobber

I will have to look into it, my typical rides are 6-12 hours a day on weekends.

4. Eldo1400

Eldo1400 Cruisin' Guzzisti

Chuck this might be a case where the Harley guys would be a source -- one of those small shops that takes your seat base and fashions something just for you. Sometimes that's not too pricey.

6-12 hours is a real test! I could do that on the Eldo but it would get buttsore on the V9. I do like that flat seat a lot. I take it off and wrap a garbage bag around it for those rainy rides, voila, it's a touring seat.

5. ChucksV9Bobber

Lol I hear ya, I like the look of the stock seat as well, so I will try to make some calls around to check the prices.