• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

VA Guzzi Riders?

Howard R

Just got it firing!
Any Guzzi Riders in Virginia by the way?

There are a few pockets of them that I know of. The Virginia MGNOC rep, Ron Komoroski, lives in Lynchburg. There is another group in the Alexandria/Warrenton/Manassas area, and a third batch down around Chesapeake. Those three areas have some kind of local monthly breakfast or dinner meeting. There are other owners scattered around, and also dealers in Winchester and Richmond. Where are you?

Howard

PS
I'm in Laurel, Maryland and there are also a few Guzzis in the DC area.

Howard,

There are a few of us in Northern VA who bought a Moto Guzzi at Winchester Motosports. I haven't been to the VA Moto Guzzi rally, but imagine that's the place to meet Guzzisti.

Caleb

I'm in Chesterfield too. Having a bit of trouble getting my Jackal running right, but hope to soon.

You Chesterfield riders should join us a tthe Richmond BMW Riders breakfast on the third Sunday of each month. 9:00 a.m. at Babe's in Carytown. Bike agnostic--I'm a member, as is Bob Annandale (another Guzzista). Too, Joe Prescioso rides and has a Jackal. Good group, good rides after breakfast & short meeting.

Also, the third Saturday is the Guzzi breakfast at the Cold Harbor Restaurant on 360 in Mechanicsville. Small turnout but you guys could help increase it! More info at http://www.vaguzzi.com

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to Moto Guzzi. We just got a 1200 Sport in Richmond and are looking forward to meeting some of the people in the area. We are located outside of Dillwyn, yes I know, unheard of, 60 miles west of Richmond, 40 miles east of Synchburg.

New Stelvio owner here in Spotsylvania, VA.

Wife and I use it as a commuter to DC everyday, most people stop me in traffic to tell me they thought Guzzi had gone out of business, hell of a sales model that Piaggio has, isn't it.

I'm/we are new to Guzzi and so far I like the beast, just wish the dealer new more about the bike than I do.

relatively new to the forum also..

03 Cali Titanium - Christine

in Virginia Beach. i have been trying to get to the rallies and meetings (unsuccessfully).. did manage the VA Rally - great time..

Got one more southside,ride 750for town riding but got 2000cc kaw. for on road trips SB rides 1500 kaw. like to ride and camp
email me if you want to get together some time,We like to go to wills camp at meadows of dan. motoseeya@yahoo.com
DB.

It's been awhile since this thread was active. Curious how the VA Guzzi riders who posted in this forum are faring. How do you like your bikes now? Do you still have 'em? Did you attend the 2010 VA rally? Any other VA Guzzi events?

Just curious...

mojohand said:
It's been awhile since this thread was active. Curious how the VA Guzzi riders who posted in this forum are faring. How do you like your bikes now? Do you still have 'em? Did you attend the 2010 VA rally? Any other VA Guzzi events?

Just curious...

Still have my Stelvio, 22K and climbing, only complaint is that it is cold natured in the morning, gets about 40 mpg. Wife and I went to the 2010 VA State Rally, had a good time, looking forward to the 2011 season and attending more Guzzi events.

Been riding around northern Virginia for about 25 years now, with a four year break for an Army sponsored trip to Germany. Now living in Alexandria. Just joined the forum. Looking forward to some interesting reading. I've only had two Guzzis, an 850T and my current beast, a Mille GT. Wife had an V50III, but sold it when we moved back to the DC area.

Maybe this will get some newer responses in the thread.

When I was breaking in my 2007 red Norge I met another red Norge out near Leesburg, VA.

Guess there's a few others out there. First time to check the forum, I'm usually on the Centauro Owners Group website.

I live in Silver Spring, MD and use Speeds shop up near BWI airport.

Regards to all, David

Located here in Hampton, riding a 03 V11 Lemans, also have 73 Eldorado on work stand (project), Comfort bike is 07 Street Glide. Tom

Back