• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Vanson open house

wistah_sean

Tuned and Synch'ed
The Vanson Leathers open house is this weekend, clicky for more details. Should be some good deals for those that need new cow.

If its not snowing, I'm hoping to take the Guzzi.

Ah... memories. I remember going to the Open House the first year they moved it to Fall River production location, and closed the sales shop in Brockton or was it Bridgewater(?). Is the diner still there they used for their older catalogs? I haven't seen their catalog in forever... though I have two pair of Vanson full race suits that I still wear often. Don't care for much else.

The last time I went to the open house, they were in Stoughton. This was 1997 I think? I bought a jacket and two sets of leather pants for under $400. Now, my pants must have shrunk;) , so its time to check them out again.

Someone posted on another site recently that they picked up a heated vest on the sale rack for $40. For us here in the NE thats a must to extend the riding season!

wistah_sean wrote:
The last time I went to the open house, they were in Stoughton. This was 1997 I think?
Ah yes, that was it. I was at both. I assume the Diner still in Fall River that they used for their photos? Ask while you're there for me.

Damn it....

I was going to try to get some stuff done on the boat this weekend. It'll take every fiber of my being not to run down there. I got a great deal on the pants that zip onto my jacket there last time.

Might check to see if there are any deals on perf jackets for the really hot summer weeks.

One can never have enough dead cow. I bought a perf Vanson Jacket through New Enough last year when they were liquidating their stock. Works good! This year I need pants. And a vest. And assless chaps, just cuz.

Todd I'll ask about the diner thing if I remember.... Do you have a link to the picture you are referring too?

wistah_sean wrote:
Todd I'll ask about the diner thing if I remember.... Do you have a link to the picture you are referring too?
Al's Diner, click image below... looks to be still going:

Back