• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Website/Forum Revival/Patience

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
All, instead of working out the visuals first, I decided to revive the Forum to communicate. You will see MAJOR changes this week, so PLEASE... be patient, and refrain from negative postings.
Most all of our data looks to be lost right now due to a off-site virtual hard drive failure. So, please bear with us while we get things going again.
After spending all Summer working several hundred hours per month, I'm back to square one.
If you have positive things to add, please do below. I'm pretty sure you'll like the new layout even better then the old, but I'm counting on all of you to populate this site again with the great data it harbored earlier this year.
*IF* I can salvage any of the data, I will incorporate it ASAP.
We have moved the website to an in house sever, with special thanks to Frank A and Michael C(!), and will incur some major expenses and time dedication, so please openly donate to help us progress.
Thanks to everyone for your continued support, and I look forward to getting us further ahead then we were pre-crash.
Talk again soon, and enjoy for now.

What a relief - I'm not sure much longer I would have lasted :woohoo:

And for those who might not know asside from getting the forum up and running, earning a living, and riding, and me thinks getting a new Stelvio, but he seems to be keeping quiet about that!!!:

Todd (RacerX) went and got married a couple of weeks ago - congratulations!

How you find the time to run a board is beyond me - But I recon it's a worthwhile project, so all power to you and if we can help just holler - we are all listening

Let's show Piaggio how a "restructuralisation" is done! ;)

Say, Tod ... I hope *you* kept backups of all those 7y worth of stuff you moved onto that crashed HD during summer!

Hmmm, crashed HD. There were some rumours of a swarm of angry young scooterists who'd attacked the site at some point, but squinting at those words, I can't help but wonder if a certain Free Willie G didn't waltz over our disk! :silly:

Thanks Mike, it's a thankless venture for sure. Appreciate the congrats, now all I have to do is pick up some suspenders and corn cob pipe to be a true Guzzisti, or so the rumor goes here in the States.

RJVB, yes, the old main page of GuzziTech.com is still alive and well... seems only Forums are fragile, OK, well hard drives too. ;)
No attacks or otherwise were had... just a dead hard drive. :S

Todd, please do change your avatar when you've become a true Guzzista — the current one looks like you're ready to lynch someone and enjoy yourself thoroughly doing so (we could guess who, of course ;) ;) ;) )

Todd
I really missed this forum and glad to have it back up and running. Can never trust this technical crap, backups are a must and even they fail at times. Keep the rubber side down.

ncassidy wrote:
Todd
I really missed this forum and glad to have it back up and running. Can never trust this technical crap, backups are a must and even they fail at times. Keep the rubber side down.
Good to be back for sure. Problem was, the back-ups were happening, but unbeknownst to me, they were not being pulled from the drive to an alternate location.

Glad to have the site back. I pre-she-ate your hard work with this place.

-Sean

So, ya get hitched, and all the sudden we're all kicked to the curb?
Thanks, pal.:laugh:

Good to be back with the program.

Hey Todd, just had a good click around to see if I could make it play up, and from where I am sitting the new (?) server is faster than a speeding MGS01 Corsa compared to the old one.

I am in the Data Storage/Backup/Recovery/Archiving business.

The number one problem with backups are not getting successful backups.

It's getting successful RESTORES.

Backup sucks. Its the bain of my work existence.

Best of luck getting the site back online - your work is appreciated!

Ed in NJ

All I can say is thank you Todd for making the effort. You have done a wonderful job for us Guzzi addicts with this site. Most important, congrats on binding a soul-mate with marriage. Best of joy to you both. Okay, now how can I stop my Breva from pinging when hot?

Bob, ever since you spent that last night at the Avi with that room full of girls you've been very cocky:woohoo:

Back