• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Whats the coolest bike you have test rode?

The coolest (and first) bike I ever rode was a Lil Indian minibike when I was about 11. Every two wheeler since has been a pale imitation of the original rush I got from the 3 horsepower Tecumseh.
It's even more of a rush when you tie a string to the governor and over-rev the engine up to 30+ mph! I did that when I was 11. Eventually the con rod came through the block but I repaired it with fiberglass and rode it some more.

<<<--- Love at first sight.
Within minutes of walking into a West Sussex M/C dealership I was trading in a 1978 Triumph Bonneville for the 1st 850 Lemans mk II I ever laid eye's on.

It was so much fun to tussle with Kawasaki Z1's on the A23. Especially on the stretch between the M23 & Tilgate Park.
Sure they would pull away from me between roundabouts. I'd usually pass them as they braked for the next.
I was usually leaving the roundabouts before the Z1's they'd pass me on the straight, i'd catch up at the next roundabout etc.

In the last 3 - 5 years roundabouts, aka Traffic Islands, have been built on some of the busy roads in Georgia. I'm fortunate enough to have found a route to my new favourite coffee shop with several traffic islands. :-D

I’m glad I started this thread! I’m hearing about biked that I didn’t know existed. Now I’m thinking about something from MV Augusta.
Everybody should own one at least once in a lifetime!

MV Agusta F4

Oh, and the Supercharged Kawasaki H2 SX came back in for its end of the season service. Such an incredible and beautiful motorcycle.

It’s a remarkable piece of motorcycle engineering.

87D2F316 BCA4 4C68 A43C 5495BE496D09

A8660277 AF07 4765 9D06 FEF7DBE4A901

3434DB77 A93B 4071 B355 DD39FAFFC0DB

FF2DF14E A659 4A36 B61E D63AD51F5183

Last edited:
When I think about the motorcycles that have passed through my hands, and what they are now worth, this was the most expensive and unique. What was I thinking…

Never should have sold it. Never.

55CC45C1 13A7 4527 9F56 214BB6FFD9F8

When I think about the motorcycles that have passed through my hands, and what they are now worth, this was the most expensive and unique. What was I thinking…

Never should have sold it. Never.

View attachment 27029
I had a $50 down payment on a 1969 Dodge Charger RT with a 440 in 1979. I didn't end up buying it. Total price was $1,200. They're worth a bit more now. Hind sight is 20/20.

I had a chance to buy a 1966 or 1967 (cannot remember for sure) Mustang in excellent condition for $1,000 after I bought my first street motorcycle and while I was still in college (so between 1979 and 1982). I did not have the extra money to spend and did not need the car so I did not buy it. As Raven said, hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:
Back