RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, We've completed the split of this website from our custom bike builds and products to our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com. You may need a new username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. GuzziTech.com is now a secure site (https), and may require you to sign in again using your same password. We are back to our origins here with the Forum and Resources only. As always, zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine 2000-2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles Performance and Service workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work with our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

When you can't find a filtre wrench, but you work beside a mill all day...

Discussion in 'Chat & Tech Info' started by tobinh, Jul 13, 2018.

1. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

tobinh and GT-Rx® like this.
  2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Mike, the first and only. Any other takers? Hard to get this off the ground unless you step up and buy one.

tobinh likes this.
  3. TimmyTheHog

TimmyTheHog Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Just saw this and looks good!...

Just curious if somehow able to make the reverses side into something like...oh IDK...the rear axle socket or something? :p

4. tobinh

tobinh Tuned and Synch'ed GT Site Contributor!

well I think you would want the rear axle to be made of steel. this is made from aluminum, making it out of steel would really blow up the price.

TimmyTheHog likes this.
  5. TimmyTheHog

TimmyTheHog Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

ah...that is true...well, next "level" of revision :p

6. GT-Rx®

OK, guys, last call. I've pre-sold exactly one of each, from one person (thanks Mike). Anyone else, or I'll pull the order page down because there is no interest.

7. GT-Rx®

OK, the window to pre-order is closing. Only Mike has ordered. Last call... no extras will be made beyond Mike's and mine.

8. GuzziMoto

I am sorry to hear that I am the only one. But that means I will be special, and I like being "special".
    I am stunned that no one here is enough of a tool head to drop $50 on such a sweet tool. I spent more than that on a cheap clicker torque wrench. And I guarantee you I will never look at that torque wrench and be impressed.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  9. GuzziMoto

By the way, Todd, I was sorry to hear about the shooting. I don't know how close or far it is from you. But I hope you and your family / friends were not directly affected by it.

10. GT-Rx®

Thanks Mike. About 45 minutes from me, but I have tons of friends that live not far from the shooting location. All seem good. Appreciated.

TimmyTheHog likes this.