• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Where are the 2012 Stelvios?

blakebird said:
yeah, I got the email from Steve just after they unloaded it.... he'll PDI it and mount the Heidenau's and I'll go up Thursday to get it. Might be ready tomorrow....but my ride up there won't be

red's too easy to see from a helicopter :lol:

Ahhhh, you guys just keep killing me slowly! :cry:

My dealer is closed tomorrow and if they got it today, they wouldn't admit to it for fear I'd drive the 105 miles one-way to stare at it. :D

I'm saying a little prayer to Saint Carcano
1954_Giulio_Cesare_Carcano.jpg
that it is ready Thursday because the anticipation is KILLING me! :D

michaudr said:
Thanks Roofus

Mine arrives in Calgary on Wednesday. Will take delivery on Friday or Saturday. Ride it back to Fort McMurray for around 750 km. Look forward to your impressions.

Gees, I would be afraid to drive this hwy up to FortMac in anything else than a tank. I hear it is a killing field there...

Dealer called. Will be able to pick up the black NTX tomorrow!

The new Destriero d'ebano! (Ebony Steed) :)

Seriously jazzed up! :D

Still a noshow here. But with the weather and other mitigating circumstances, I'm not real sorry. :D

Outstanding! She looks fantastic. Those tires will definitely be on my next tire list.

Yours has the standard turn signals! Did you convert it back or did you receive it that way?

The only thing I would want to change on mine is I really will want to remove all of those ridiculous "Nanny State" warning stickers from the tank. They are an eyesore.

What did you think of the exhaust? Does it have a pleasant sound? Changing it out turns out to be a very expensive proposition with all of the necessary fuel modes. Todd says it's really something to behold when you do it, but I will have to wait awhile until I can justify the additional big expense.

Hopefully, mine will be ready as promised tomorrow. I'm just going NUTS. :woohoo:

The standard exhaust sounds good but man is it heavy after a lot of searching I spent my money on a mivv silencer and what a difference the new fuel system response really well a there is instantly a good torque increase around the 4000 rpm mark she will lift the front wheel in second with no effort even with a full tank if you only do one thing to your stelvio change the exhaust and ride it, they are so tight when new mine gets better with every mile

mrcanns said:
The standard exhaust sounds good but man is it heavy after a lot of searching I spent my money on a mivv silencer and what a difference the new fuel system response really well a there is instantly a good torque increase around the 4000 rpm mark she will lift the front wheel in second with no effort even with a full tank if you only do one thing to your stelvio change the exhaust and ride it, they are so tight when new mine gets better with every mile

Did you just change the pipe or did you modify the fuel injection system too?

No just fitted the new pipe the information from mivv said no changes were required I run it with the db killer istalled and I very surprised at the difference at has made she goes in for service when I get back from holiday and they will do throttle and fuel trim adjustments I'm told and going to run her on the dyno but I don't think I will take it any further

scottmastrocinque said:
Yours has the standard turn signals! Did you convert it back or did you receive it that way?

The only thing I would want to change on mine is I really will want to remove all of those ridiculous "Nanny State" warning stickers from the tank. They are an eyesore.

What did you think of the exhaust? Does it have a pleasant sound? Changing it out turns out to be a very expensive proposition with all of the necessary fuel modes. Todd says it's really something to behold when you do it, but I will have to wait awhile until I can justify the additional big expense.

The dealer owned an '09 and said the hollow stemmed mirrors vibrated enough that he did the swap on that bike...so I had him order the parts necessary to do mine before I took delivery.

So....I received it that way, but the dealer didn't :lol:

Stickers came off when I put my tankbag straps on last night.

Stock exhaust sounds ok, and I like quiet these days.....but the two Guzzis I've had before just sounded so much better with the right pipe. My Rosso Mandello got Mistral cans, they sounded mellow and absolutely wonderful.
So I put a Mistral slip-on on the 1200 Sport. Awesome.

I just ordered a Mistral for the NTX. There's so much character in that lump, you have to let a little out.

Picked mine up later this evening. Kudos to the boys at All Seasons Sport Center in Wooster, Ohio and especially Steve Foote, the Sales Manager.

It seems that the truck dropped the crate to them early this afternoon and they jumped right onto it. The mechanics had to stay late to finish prepping the bike and I finally got out of there after 7pm.

I live 130 miles from the dealer so I got to ride it a bit on the way home. I will be taking detailed pictures and giving my impressions of the bike tomorrow but at this moment I can tell you...I FRICKING LOVE THIS BIKE! :woohoo:

Mine did come with the signals in the mirrors and the mirrors do buzz; Not terrible, but not great clarity either. More info to come tomorrow.

Quick question to those who might know... what is the clear tubing which passes by the rear shock? Some kind of drain but for what?

Back