• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Who's got the highest mileage on their stelvio

09 Stelvio, 43,000 miles. Bike has been trouble free with the exception of ECU disconnect error. Still dealing with, but seem to be closing in on the problem. Still to early to say.

'09 Stelvio at ~60,400 miles as of last Friday. Would've had a few more than that, but it was stuck in line at the dealer's for a month in May & June for an oil pressure sensor replacement. They also found a torn sump gasket, which had caused a lack of oil pressure at idle :eek:

14K miles -8 months riding. Fork seals and CARC pinion seal replacement…

2 fronts and 3 rear tires used..
That's chewing through tyres. I've done the same miles and still on the original front and second rear. I don't like the OEM Pirelli front so looking forward to wearing that out. I have a Michelin anakee 3 on the rear - my tyre of choice.
Alan NZ

That's chewing through tyres. I've done the same miles and still on the original front and second rear. I don't like the OEM Pirelli front so looking forward to wearing that out. I have a Michelin anakee 3 on the rear - my tyre of choice.
Alan NZ

I'll say. I put my third set of tyres on at 27,300km. My 2nd set were Anakee3's - liked them a lot, but as I dont do any off-road, I put Road Pilot 4's on this time and loving them. Quieter then the A3's, and stick 'like white on rice' wet and dry. (btw, The OEM Pirelli Scorpions lasted only 9,000km)
--geoff

66000 miles on my 2011, 64000 of which were done by the previous owner - I am trying to keep up the good work though with 2000 added to that in about 6 weeks.

27,000 miles on my 2012. Had the Anakee 3's and could not get over the noise they made. Rear only lasted 6000miles and the front was cupped. On my second Michelin PR4 Trail rear. First one lasted 10,000 miles, the front M PR4 still looks new at 11,000 miles on it. May go to the standard PR4 to give a little more life than the trail, but love the handling and stickiness of the trail in the rain and on gravel (softer center compound)

36000 miles on my 13. Other than a faulty O2 sensor it's been trouble free.

Alan NZ

I guess I should rephrase that, Just mounted my Third rear tire and second front.. Went with the Anakee 3 this time over the Scorpions..

My 2009 has 60,000 ks+. Proberbly the 3 sets of tyres, that is original plus 2 sets. I like Attack 2 they wear well and okay to good in the wet.

Bought a 2009 4v in May, with 6,500mi - just hit the 10,000mi this weekend, and that's after the bike was in the repair shop for 6 weeks (some buggers tried to hotwire the thing while parked on my drive... they got stopped by the immobiliser code - but this was still set to stock so more fool them!)

But yes - 10000 miles.

Har har har... :lol:

That would be 25K Km.

Been around a little more than that. Rode for 3+ months with no speed sensor and just got it back after 5 months getting the recall done that I was told was done before I bought it.

Now it's snowing again!!! :( :( :( :(

I have not seen any responses here with actual high miles. I am selling a perfectly good BMW R1200GSA with 80,000 on it and it still runs like a top. I bought a 2013 Stelvio with 1800 miles on it because it is a really fun bike and I wanted to try something different. I was hoping to see multiple stories of Stelvios with 80,000 to 150,000 miles on them like you find with the BMW boxers that people get out and ride. Come on, I know there must be some around as the bike has been out since 2008 or so right? It is way too nice a bike to let sit around!

I'm closing in on 65,000 miles on my 09 that I bought new/leftover in 2010. I have multiple Guzzi's that get used pretty regularly so my bike miles get spread around.

I have 70,000+ miles on my V11 Sport Ballabio
50,000+ miles on my 1970 Ambassador

I have no doubt at all that my Stelvio will go 150,000+ miles.

That is very encouraging. I tend to put over 20K on per year between my bikes and I'd love to ride the guzzi for 4-5 years. Its a fun bike that will grow on me I am sure.

That is very encouraging. I tend to put over 20K on per year between my bikes and I'd love to ride the guzzi for 4-5 years. Its a fun bike that will grow on me I am sure.

Not a Stelvio, but my 2008 Norge has just under 100,000 on it (will be past that this weekend, I hope). Sine I bought it new in 2011, I'm averaging 25,000 a year - but that's misleading, since in 2010 I didn't even do 10,000. A well-cared-for big block should have no trouble matching the longevity of any other bike, nor in being able to pile on the high miles year after year.

'09 Stelvio at ~60,400 miles as of last Friday. Would've had a few more than that, but it was stuck in line at the dealer's for a month in May & June for an oil pressure sensor replacement. They also found a torn sump gasket, which had caused a lack of oil pressure at idle :eek:
Has your stelvio had the roller tapper conversation done or are you still running the flat tappets with that kind of mileage?

Back