• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Why is this thread not getting any attention?

What is your question? Are you asking as to why this section isn't getting attention, or this exact post?

I'm just enjoying the snow.
No riding, but I went skiing yesterday instead of to work.
I'll be skiing again this weekend.
No sign of riding. The bikes are huddled for warmth in the garage.

I'm just enjoying the snow.
No riding, but I went skiing yesterday instead of to work.
I'll be skiing again this weekend.
No sign of riding. The bikes are huddled for warmth in the garage.

Me too. Both bikes are resting in the basement. Once the weather warms the ground will need to dry enough to get them through the yard and back into the garage where they will be ready for action.

Well, I'm in Cross Junction and Tennister Travis is in Winchester.

I figure Walkersville, Maryland, looks to be about halfway from you in Bel Air and a bit less for Michael in Bmore. We could have a Griso gathering some balmy spring day. Surely there's some worthy dive for us to plant our four steeds' side stands for a burger and bench racing.

Want to start the bidding on date and time?

Bill

Well, I'm in Cross Junction and Tennister Travis is in Winchester.

I figure Walkersville, Maryland, looks to be about halfway from you in Bel Air and a bit less for Michael in Bmore. We could have a Griso gathering some balmy spring day. Surely there's some worthy dive for us to plant our four steeds' side stands for a burger and bench racing.

Want to start the bidding on date and time?

Bill

Bill,

I'm in. After we get this salt (and associated snow) out if the way, that is!

Dave, you are right. Roads suck just now. Hoping the spring rains will wash away some of the salt and cinders. Some of the roads in this area are seriously dangerous. Soon.

I am in Atlanta just now; back Monday night. I am a retired old flatulent, so can ride most any day. When I can't, I'm putzing in my Moto Grappa.

i-mcLXFDL-L.jpg

Michael ... Clear Spring? You are practically next door! What wonderful roads out this way. Stop in sometime.

Bill

It might not help Roadventure, over in Bel Air, but there is a nice place to eat in Hancock. Buddy Lou's. They have a nice deck and are right off the C & O. The menu is not real big but it is good.

Another nice option for something in the middle might be something in the Emmitsburg area. That is just up the road from Walkersville and there are a couple of good BBQ joints around there.

Yes, I do enjoy the roads out this way, but you do have to pay attention, sometimes they turn to dirt.

It might not help Roadventure, over in Bel Air, but there is a nice place to eat in Hancock. Buddy Lou's. They have a nice deck and are right off the C & O. The menu is not real big but it is good.

Another nice option for something in the middle might be something in the Emmitsburg area. That is just up the road from Walkersville and there are a couple of good BBQ joints around there.

Yes, I do enjoy the roads out this way, but you do have to pay attention, sometimes they turn to dirt.

Most anyplace is okay for me. Have ridden to Hancock for breakfast. Come on Spring!

Dave, you are right. Roads suck just now. Hoping the spring rains will wash away some of the salt and cinders. Some of the roads in this area are seriously dangerous. Soon.

I am in Atlanta just now; back Monday night. I am a retired old flatulent, so can ride most any day. When I can't, I'm putzing in my Moto Grappa.

Bill

From the looks of your shop I think I know where I need to go if I need any help with the California. Do you do warranty work? ;)

Here's a funny fact. Well, not that funny. I drive by SPEED'S Moto Guzzi every day on the way to work. The week I made the deal with a guy near Milwaukee to buy my California, SPEED'S started cleaning out the showroom. By the time the bike was delivered to me they were gone. I know he just moved into what was his service shop but it sure was disappointing to such a conveniently located dealership shut down.

I would be willing I reckon. But I have moved and now live out by Clear Spring, Md.
Hi Michael,
We are in the planning stages of a ride into Hagerstown the weekend of June 20 for the flat track races there. What MD "blue highways" can you recommend we cruise on coming from the Cleveland and Pittsburgh areas? I'll be riding my newly acquired '07 Norge, leaving my '13 Griso at home. Maybe we can meet if you're a race fan. Ed

From the looks of your shop I think I know where I need to go if I need any help with the California. Do you do warranty work? ;)

Here's a funny fact. Well, not that funny. I drive by SPEED'S Moto Guzzi every day on the way to work. The week I made the deal with a guy near Milwaukee to buy my California, SPEED'S started cleaning out the showroom. By the time the bike was delivered to me they were gone. I know he just moved into what was his service shop but it sure was disappointing to such a conveniently located dealership shut down.
Yeah, I used to live two blocks away. Speed is a character and it is sad to see any shop go down. He is still there doing work, but I am not sure he will be able to build it back up.

Back