• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

[Yet More] Tales of the Muttoneers

Bill Hagan

GT Reference
GT di Razza Pura
Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
I will post this elsewhere, too, but as Scott Mastrocinque was a key player, I thought it only right to put it here first.

And, the “Yet More” is because this is about (yet another but always great fun) “Mutton Run” to Daviess County in western Kentucky. This one was from 26 - 31 May 2022.

The photos probably tell more than you want to know anyway, but ask if anything is puzzling … and you care. ;)

The pix open in “landscape collage,” which means you can look at all at once without slogging through in a rolling one-at-a-time slide show.

If you care at all about captions, hover your cursor over the pix. If you don't … well, don't. :giggle:

Here goes:

Motos, Mutton, & More (& Less)

1921!

Bill

I will post this elsewhere, too, but as Scott Mastrocinque was a key player, I thought it only right to put it here first.

And, the “Yet More” is because this is about (yet another but always great fun) “Mutton Run” to Daviess County in western Kentucky. This one was from 26 - 31 May 2022.

The photos probably tell more than you want to know anyway, but ask if anything is puzzling … and you care. ;)

The pix open in “landscape collage,” which means you can look at all at once without slogging through in a rolling one-at-a-time slide show.

If you care at all about captions, hover your cursor over the pix. If you don't … well, don't. :giggle:

Here goes:

Motos, Mutton, & More (& Less)

1921!

Bill

Oh...I see...punish the guilty but severely persecute the innocent!

Now, I think I'll go read what you wrote. I hope it's 10 words or less...not! :D

Oh that's just AWESOME Bill! I really enjoyed those and again, thank you so much to you, Lannis, George, Kevin, and the Hagan consortium of KY for such a lovely time! I really had a blast and the company could not have been better. Simply lovely people all around and they get props for putting up with me. :D

Being the computer photo tech neophyte, I cannot create such stunning yearbook quality presentations, so I'll just add my 2 cents here...

67546528544  29EA947F 30E3 4B17 89AD 1A669221E601 67546532154  9ADF9CC7 B341 4C2B AD8A D79ADB5411DF 67546534229  AD1D7DEC 4AB0 4126 83E3 48A3BC5888CD IMG 5025 IMG 7862 IMG 7863 IMG 7864 IMG 7865 IMG 7866 IMG 7867 IMG 7868 IMG 7869 IMG 7870 IMG 7871 IMG 7872 IMG 7873 IMG 7874 IMG 7875 IMG 7876 IMG 7877

Last edited:
Great pictures !
when I fist saw this one I thought it was in the roof or basement, then realized it was a picture of a photo.
Was this Some storm / Tornado damage from 2019 ?

Attachments

• A846CFE7-073D-4F08-9BCA-C9C281464CF2.jpeg
    A846CFE7-073D-4F08-9BCA-C9C281464CF2.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 2
Of course Counselor! Be my guest, Sir. :)

I have been meaning to say this and this place seems appropriate...

Bill is literally related to about anybody within a stones throw of wherever you happen to be standing in Whitesville, KY or Owensboro, KY.

When we went to the Green River Distillery, they had a painting of the founder of the distillery there. I swear to God, he looks just like Bill! Don't you think so? :D

TempImage3Yw70l

IMG 7868 I Pfcdp3g

Great pictures !
when I fist saw this one I thought it was in the roof or basement, then realized it was a picture of a photo.
Was this Some storm / Tornado damage from 2019 ?

That was the damage from a fire that gutted the distillery fermentation building. The current owners purchased it in that condition and then set to work rebuilding it from the ground up. They invested millions of dollars several times, to get it to what it is now.

We learned all this on the really fantastic tour. It really was fascinating and Bill planned the whole thing for the rest of us which was greatly appreciated by everyone.

I've never been to a distillery before and it was a blast. Although I razzed Bill a little bit by calling it "carburetor cleaner" just for jest, the products (bourbon) they made at Green River Distillery. were actually really quite good. I'm not a burbon drinker but I did enjoy them. They even had a local chocolatier who integrated the burbon into a candy which they shared with us. That was amazing!

I've been wanting to do this run since Bill first posted about it. Between covid and other issues I haven't. This year I was sure I was going, but waited until the last minute to plan. Foiled again! While you were enjoying the rain, I had a urologist drilling me with an oil drilling rig on Friday then setting off a stick of dynamite under a kidney stone. I'm pretty sure you had more fun and for sure ate better.

Back