RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - Welcome to the GT Forum. Posts here are to help with issues and questions related to your Guzzi & GT products - However, always use the Search feature first, as most topics have been well covered. Please see our store tab above; Off-site hyperlinks for competing products/companies will be deleted. Note we are still largely a one man operation; We are NOT Amazon, so do not expect that level of service. Orders can take a week or more to ship, and PLEASE refrain from using the Contact form here to ask about your order status OR questions best posted to the Forum. If you must reach out, reply on the actual order email with number. Refunds can take 5-15 days after processed in our system... we have no control over this. We cannot offer personal support to your questions, problems or issues unless related to a product you bought from us here. NO phone calls can be made - please do not ask. We are online ONLY. Thank you for your understanding and business, past and future. In SoCal? Visit GTMotocycles.com for all of your Service needs, or click the Service tab above.

Griso 8V Full Arrow System

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by Kristian, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Kristian

Kristian Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Hello,

My second post to this fine forum. I am curious about the full Arrow system; what is its design, tapered headers, larger bore, or? Are there any of you who can comment on the full Arrow system? Has anyone done dyno runs?

My plan is to optimize fueling on my '14 with the full Guzzitech suite, so am trying to decide whether changing headers is worth it.

Thanks,

Kristian

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

The Arrow system is mostly a cosmetic and weight saving exercise as it's Titanium. I have not seen any dyno charts (seems no exhaust builder cares to show them any more, and you can guess why), but the headers are stock inner diameter of 1.75" to the Y-pipe.

I will be finalizing my full system below soon. Interest?

IMG_2110.JPG

Birch and NorthernProducer like this.
  3. Kristian

Kristian Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Lordy! That's mighty fine-lookin', quite a bit better than the Arrow, and I love to buy made-in-US if I can. Thanks for your response.

Kristian

Robert Gibson likes this.
  4. heyzeus

heyzeus Tuned and Synch'ed

My buddy has the Arrow system. The weight savings is significant. My friends quoted as saying, "The stock Griso exhaust is the heaviest he has ever felt, while the Arrow replacement is one of the lightest." He has a garage full of bikes as this is not his first rodeo. The Arrow also sounds great without being loud or obnoxious. It does need Todds fueling tweeks to run right.

5. Birch

Birch Tuned and Synch'ed

Would that system be available for he 1100?