• Ciao Guest - Youā€™ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCyclesĀ® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

I got BANNED yesterday! šŸ˜†

View attachment 31383

Like I said aboveā€¦.

ā€œI guess I hit a nerveā€¦

Truth must hurt!ā€

2 Five star ratings and then BANNED! If there is a greater collection of complete douchebag asshats worse than K1600 Forum, Iā€™ve yet to see it.

LMAO.
I wouldn't fret about those guys. I'm sure you have been thrown out of better places ;)

Back when I was a graduate student in the PhD program at Bowling Green State University in the biology department, I taught a lot. I also owned my bright orange FJ Cruiser at the time. My students called it the ā€œBG Bruiserā€ which made me laugh. They especially liked my stickers on the backā€¦

The one on my spare tire is my favorite and most appropriate in this situation ā€¦ šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

ā€œIn a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.ā€

Those guys are still taking pot shots at me and making the most rude comments over there at that K1600forum.com . Itā€™s truly unbelievable. I have never met any of those men who now take such delight at saying the meanest things about me.

What is the matter with people anymore? Insane unbridled hatred because I spoke truth, and refused to allow a jerk BMW motorcycle rider to malign a car driver and claim he tried to kill the motorcyclist and his wife. It was a boldfaced lie.

Then I said that I supported the rule of law and order and didnā€™t do things on the road to endanger other people and their lives. Holy shit did they attack that.

I am so sick of people ridiculing those who actually give a shit about their fellow citizens and they follow the rules. Also, if you are educated, the whiplash from the uneducated is staggering.

When did we Americans, as a society, start to look down upon honor, integrity, ethics, and intelligence? Our priorities and manners are just totally screwed up.

It is amazing how they hate me so from posts on 1 thread. Iā€™m public enemy #1 and the current target of their nasty filth. Such high caliber peopleā€¦

Iā€™ll tell you one thing, if there are people here that ever spew that kind of venom at me, that will be the final straw and the end of my online life once and for all. I sure the hell do not need anymore of that in my life.

Truthfull, I really dislike most people and avoid them because so many are like that nowadays. They just love to be hurtful and nasty and do it while hiding behind the internet.

People wouldnā€™t dare say that type of shit with me standing there I guarantee it.

The biologist in me knows that humans are not a nice species at all.

Oh wellā€¦happier pastures very soon. šŸ„³

While writing this, the phone rang and Haulbikes is delivering my BMW HP2 Enduro on Thursday. Iā€™ve been waiting for 5 weeks for it to ship from Utah.

So excited to receive her into the fold. šŸ˜€

IMG 1038 IMG 1034 IMG 1037

Last edited:
Those guys are still taking pot shots at me and making the most rude comments over there at that K1600forum.com . Itā€™s truly unbelievable. I have never met any of those men who now take such delight at saying the meanest things about me.

What is the matter with people anymore? Insane unbridled hatred because I spoke truth, and refused to allow a jerk BMW motorcycle rider to malign a car driver and claim he tried to kill the motorcyclist and his wife. It was a boldfaced lie.

Then I said that I supported the rule of law and order and didnā€™t do things on the road to endanger other people and their lives. Holy shit did they attack that.

I am so sick of people ridiculing those who actually give a shit about their fellow citizens and they follow the rules. Also, if you are educated, the whiplash from the uneducated is staggering.

When did we Americans, as a society, start to look down upon honor, integrity, ethics, and intelligence? Our priorities and manners are just totally screwed up.

It is amazing how they hate me so from posts on 1 thread. Iā€™m public enemy #1 and the current target of their nasty filth. Such high caliber peopleā€¦

Iā€™ll tell you one thing, if there are people here that ever spew that kind of venom at me, that will be the final straw and the end of my online life once and for all. I sure the hell do not need anymore of that in my life.

Truthfull, I really dislike most people and avoid them because so many are like that nowadays. They just love to be hurtful and nasty and do it while hiding behind the internet.

People wouldnā€™t dare say that type of shit with me standing there I guarantee it.

The biologist in me knows that humans are not a nice species at all.

Oh wellā€¦happier pastures very soon. šŸ„³

While writing this, the phone rang and Haulbikes is delivering my BMW HP2 Enduro on Thursday. Iā€™ve been waiting for 5 weeks for it to ship from Utah.

So excited to receive her into the fold. šŸ˜€

View attachment 31399View attachment 31400View attachment 31401
You said it all, Brother Scott. Amen.

For the record, my R1150RS will reach at least 130 so the RT should be similar. The folks I rode with in Arizona were friendly, but I still found out that it was not cool to discuss/recommend K&N air filters on BMW forums or at gatherings.

Scott,
Donā€™t worry about that forumā€”just enjoy riding your K1600 with your friend and enjoy the GS when you get it.

I have a K1600GTL and used to participate on other BMW forums but they are gone now. I didn't know this one existed. I also had a K1300GT. I'll likely not participate because the early issues I had with the 16 are all sorted by now.

I do note that the title of the original thread has changed.
You must have got through somewhere Scott

Stupid rider tries to pass sports car on double-yellow line with inadequate sight distance and blames car driver????

Really - Geeezzzz, the car sees him and slows down to give him a chance to complete his @#$%+ pass - not that he didnā€™t speed up ridiculously to catch up to the car in the first placeā€¦

Yeah he changed that and stopped blaming the innocent car driver. Progress. šŸ˜†
Well, that IS something. Bikers get a bad name from bikers that do stupid, reckless stuff. Quite a long time ago, on Skyline Boulevard in the SF Bay Area, there was a biker who would use a steel chain to smash car windows as he was passing them because they weren't going fast enough for him or wouldn't pull over. A lane splitter on the Bayshore Freeway (US 101) banged on my mother-in-law's car to get her to move over toward the concrete divider because she was only going 75 in a 65 zone and he wanted to pass. Scared the daylights out of her. Wheelies on the freeway, weaving in and out at 90 mph, all that stuff. I just shake my head.

I got banned yesterday at the BMW K1600GT forum.šŸ˜œ. Never been banned by anything before. LMAO. How childishā€¦

Apparently, in that pathetic clique, if you disagree with the lunacy of one of the regulars, you become the new target for harassment and ridicule, and the ire of his lordship and holy mother, Prince, the moderator. This clown has his lips locked so tight on the arses of his friends, the neighborhood clique members, and they are all constantly giving each other virtual Hand-jobs about how utterly awesome they all are. Itā€™s comical.

I got away from BMW 20 years ago because of grumpy old men like that back then. They are worse now. I love my K1600GT but you can keep the average BMW rider. I care for them about as much as I care for the tatted up Harley, loud and obnoxious crowd. (they are the 2 sides to the same greasy nasty coin).

I am really beginning to see the wisdom in withdrawing more from most of the world. I really love my life and my peace and quiet. People are an unreasonable and unwelcome intrusion and affront most days.

So, to celebrate, Iā€™m going on a great ride this morning with my best friend, so that life goes on with the people I like around me. šŸ‘šŸ™šŸ˜€

I just have to chuckle though. Banned for speaking the truthā€¦. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

I donā€™t hide behind monikers or avatars. If you want to find me, just search my real name and there I am.

There is a reason I do not belong to social media and most everything in the modern worl

Well, that IS something. Bikers get a bad name from bikers that do stupid, reckless stuff. Quite a long time ago, on Skyline Boulevard in the SF Bay Area, there was a biker who would use a steel chain to smash car windows as he was passing them because they weren't going fast enough for him or wouldn't pull over. A lane splitter on the Bayshore Freeway (US 101) banged on my mother-in-law's car to get her to move over toward the concrete divider because she was only going 75 in a 65 zone and he wanted to pass. Scared the daylights out of her. Wheelies on the freeway, weaving in and out at 90 mph, all that stuff. I just shake my head.
Pete. Did that chain wielding biker quit smashing car windows before or after the good citizens living on Skyline Boulevard started
"Spilling" oil on the twisty bits ?
I quit riding Skyline soon after I heard about the oil spills.
Right around when we moved to San Jose.
Mapped out several less used twisty options for early morning rides from Berryessa flea market to Santa Cruz.

Back