RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. NOTICE: The online Store here at GT has been fully migrated over to GTMotoCycles.com. You will need a new password to get into the Store system, so we will send an email to all existing customers on how to do so on open orders. The final stages of this GuzziTech website, will be stripped down to the Forum and Resources only. It will be kept as is now, with the utmost care and monitoring. As always, zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to competing products. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade or the Donate tab above. In a few short years we'll hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free.

Long distance prep.

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by 11201ny, Jun 12, 2018.

1. 11201ny

11201ny Just got it firing!

Hey guys, i'm going to try to route a east coast to west coast to east coast journey in the next 2-3 months.
    My ride is a 2016 V7 ii Stone ABS. It's been well kept, meeting regular maintenance scheduling. Before I take it over to my dealership for their advice, i was hoping to get some advice on mechanically preparing, as well as being prepared for a 7-8K ride from you.

- I am aware that the fuel filter in the 2016 V7 ii Stone ABS is a POS.
    - New Tires
    - Extra brake/clutch cabling
    - Replace rusty small parts, etc.
    - What else?

2. kiwi dave

kiwi dave GT Reference

Carry a credit card.

Mayakovski likes this.