• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

More Oberdan concepts: V100 California

I would…

• Be interested in this model, or something in this line.

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Would NOT be interested in this model or anything like it.

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Would still prefer a more standard V7-esque build.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Think they should stick with their new direction.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Could care less.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
990887EF 4885 4CD5 8BB5 8F71BCA5CA56

V 100 California​

“Very much expected from the Guzzista people, such a loving Guzzista.A model that has always been synonymous with MOTO GUZZI, could soon return to the range.

More powerful thanks to the brand new V100 engine, lighter. And more manageable with the interest rate reduction than the previous production model.

The brand new CALIFORNIA will be a genuinely satisfying cruiser capable of making the fans of the brand fall in love again and bewitching new customers.

Very careful in the details. It combines tradition and innovation.Performance and image in an exemplary way for the heights of the category.

Of course, besides the classic model will also be declining in other versions more likely to travel or from a particular look. But always think with the maximum attention to global quality.

CALIFORNIA is back!

Let’s hope!”

Unfortunately it suffers the same problem as the Mandello. Ugly cylinder head covers IMHO. To me the shape (boring) and colors (bland and boring) really detract from a nice looking engine and bike.

Otherwise, it's a very nice update to the California.

Love my old 1100 Cali! The 1400 is too heavy. If they came out with a lighter Cali with good handling, saddlebags a windshield and backrest I’m all in!

The rake on that fork.... Marquez will need two good shoulders to turn that thing. I think its beautiful, but I'd never own a cruiser like that. And in the US, the cruiser folks either want ultra reliability (Japanese) or American iron (literally). Hell, I juts discovered the Griso this year (22), so what do I know?

When will the V100 be released? I'm tired of ads. I want to see one in person.

When will the V100 be released? I'm tired of ads. I want to see one in person.
End of the year here at the earliest. Many here in the States have deposits on them already. If you really want to see one, head to the GMG in September. ;)

I'm not much for cruisers myself, but I could see myself on it. But I agree with Mayakovski and Sasazuka; the new engine's cylinder heads are distracting to me. I can't stop thinking about a Stelvio or even a California 1400; dreaming of getting a GTM lol

I think it looks very classy - but does lack the 'I'm on 'roids' impact of the 1400 Cali etc. Not sure about the footboards vs. exhaust header - but of course a concept I know. Very nice looking bit of kit.

I love the lines and colours on this bike. Your right about the cylinder heads, they are under stated, this engine needs to be the focal point on some of the models. That is one of the things that make it so different.
I have a 1400 custom and would love to see a larger version. Maybe Guzzi can do a limited run as their production volumes are not very large.

Still a golden design.....
These 2 where fighting who has the ugliest Guzzi at the 💯 year celebration in Mandello

Attachments

• 4DD999A8-D81E-4563-B266-6729872BA881.png
    4DD999A8-D81E-4563-B266-6729872BA881.png
    926.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 8FA9F017-BD3E-46BB-81C2-948484E21275.png
    8FA9F017-BD3E-46BB-81C2-948484E21275.png
    833.4 KB · Views: 13
Now now, somebody with those exact livery, loves them.

Our own beloved Bill Hagan here has a “Hot Dog & Mustard” colored V11EV.

I like the Bumble Bee myself. 😀

Back