• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Moto Migliori - And so it begins…

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
Well, today I actually made spectacular progress in my workshop on my property. Michael helped me and his help was invaluable. In addition to 6 customer motorcycles in there, my 17 are in there as well with space to walk around them. 😄👍🙏

In honor of my favorite Guzzisti, Bill Hagan, the incredibly gracious host of the Moto Grappa in Winchester, Virginia, I have christened my workshop with a new name…

MOTO MIGLIORI 😄🥰😆

“Best Motorcycles”

When my downstairs renovations are done in my cabin, there will be outstanding accommodations for any Guzzisti guests who are traveling in my neck of the woods!

I’m really looking forward to this new year, the first of my retirement. Great fun!

IMG 3973 IMG 3972 IMG 3971 IMG 3970 IMG 3969 IMG 3967

These 6 are not mine. Customer bikes.

Soon to be completed and punted back home. 🤞🙏
IMG 3968

Last edited:
I am so grateful for this chapter in my life and I know that I’m blessed beyond measure.

This time last year, there was a very high probability of losing my left arm to amputation.

Now, I’ve been born anew stronger for the experience and my arm is still mine, and working pretty darn good. (God Bless Dr. Kate Gates, D.O., Vascular Surgeon 🙏❤️🙏)

I love this marque, Moto Guzzi and I believe in this place and the impetus behind it. There are some really fantastic people here and I’m honored to be a Guzzisti here.

May this be the most awesome riding season this year for us all. We are Guzzisti, and that’s something special to me. I hope it is to you too.👍🙏🤞

Last edited:
Congrats on MOTO MIGLIORI and the success of your arm operation

Now wait a minute!... Your retired but have six customer bikes in your shop...How many did you use to have when you weren't retired??

Thank you very much. 👍🙏😀

Oh, between 20-30 at a time. It got to be crazy, tearing stuff down, ordering parts and waiting months or even over a year!

These were the 6 that I committed to finish after I lost the use of my arm. They were complex jobs for really good customers who were willing to wait.

I am retired and no longer have a retail location but I intend to still service very good clients from the Moto Migliori.

No more engine or transmission work though.

Only services, tires, brakes, and such.

No complex repair, no electrical, no more “I bought it at a yard sale, make it run” BS. 😆

If I cannot get you in and out in 1-2 days, then I won’t take the job because people just became assholes with the still screwed up worldwide parts distribution network. I don’t take kindly to being sweared at and especially when I cannot control the circumstances.

Last edited:
Order parts & wait is why I had 3 tables in a row in my shop. I thought you would have the Mille in pieces by now.
You can never have enough lift tables. Good luck keeping all those bikes running, better you than me.
I can see you are finally getting organized from the move. Looks good!!

Yes, I had 3 lifts in my shop. Gave my oldest Handy lift to my dear friend Scott Thomas who helped me move 3x.

I still have my 2 newer ones that can lift an ATV or UTV into the air as these lifts have removable side rails.

The shop is starting to take shape. I’m very excited.

Got my mill bolted to the floor yesterday and I will hook up my new Vapor Hone in a few days. My first customer already sent me his stuff to blast for him. Looking forward to the first job in my Vapor Hone.

😆. Yes, it is a cadre of motorcycles for sure but they are all in excellent condition and wrenching on my own stuff is pure pleasure for me.

I will not tear into the Mille GT until my parts arrive from Stein-Dinse in Germany.

Soon, I fully intend to replace the aluminum gear drives in my V-10 Centauro, with the steel gears I bought from Caruso Joe in the UK, like 6 years ago. 🤦‍♂️

I finally found my professional camera setup so I can create some more “How To” guides. I miss doing those too.

Lots to keep my interests active and my hands busy.

My electrician comes back this week to finish the trenching and wire hookup to my additional shed and pavillion so that will be great too.

Construction continues on my downstairs. The new drywall is installed, level 5 finished and painted. Waiting for the new cabinetry, then the drop ceiling and finally the electrics in the ceiling and the new flooring.

Yep…very exciting times for me. 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Congrats on retirement & regaining use of arm!

If I ever came out east to visit looks like I'd be parking the Mandello outside!

If you came out west I'd roll something out for room.

Thank you.

Ha!

No, There are 6 customer motorcycles in the Moto Migliori that are leaving soon plus I have 2 other buildings, including a storage shed and a garage. 😄

IMG 3568 IMG 2814 Image000003

LOL, My god man,
you just got it built and it’s Full Already !!!
( is that the barndominium )
Or is it yet to come ?

A man needs a decent place to « putter »
ENJOY !

No. The Moto Migliori workshop was already here when we bought the property. It was a major selling point for me.

We added the smaller blue-grey shed beside it.

The barndominium for my autistic sons will start construction behind the Moto Migliori in late April when we return from Europe.

(We leave Monday and God am I ready to get out of the USA for 3 weeks.)

I told both Michael and my sister that I may not get on the return flight. I may just stay in Italy or Greece until after the election crap is over. 😆

I absolutely hate the USA political BS. 🤬🤯

Last edited:
No. The Moto Migliori workshop was already here when we bought the property. It was a major selling point for me.

We added the smaller blue-grey shed beside it.

The barndominium for my autistic sons will start construction behind the Moto Migliori in late April when we return from Europe.

(We leave Monday and God am I ready to get out of the USA for 3 weeks.)

I told both Michael and my sister that I may not get on the return flight. I may just stay in Italy or Greece until after the election crap is over. 😆

I absolutely hate the USA political BS. 🤬🤯
It’s funny you would say that about the politics. One year when we were riding in Italy I was talking to a local and the subject of politics came up and his response was “ Italian don’t care about politics, it never changes no matter who is in power. The only thing that matters is family”.

Back