RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - Welcome to the GT Forum. Posts here are to help with issues and questions related to your Guzzi & GT products - However, always use the Search feature first, as most topics have been well covered. Please see our store tab above; Off-site hyperlinks for competing products/companies will be deleted. Note we are still largely a one man operation; We are NOT Amazon, so do not expect that level of service. Orders can take a week or more to ship, and PLEASE refrain from using the Contact form here to ask about your order status OR questions best posted to the Forum. If you must reach out, reply on the actual order email with number. Refunds can take 5-45 days after processed in our system... we have no control over this. We cannot offer personal support to your questions, problems or issues unless related to a product you bought from us here. NO phone calls can be made - please do not ask. We are online ONLY. Thank you for your understanding and business, past and future. In SoCal? Visit GTMotocycles.com for all of your Service needs, or click the Service tab above.

off to COTA Austin, TX tomorrow, Moto GP and MG

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lucydad, Apr 20, 2017.

1. lucydad

lucydad Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

All,

Driving up to COTA in Austin, TX tomorrow to see the Moto GP races. Went 4 years ago when the track hosted its very first race. Should be a superb venue this year. Not riding due to a variety of reasons, mostly jammed roads between there and Houston area.

Moto Guzzi hosts the custom bike show, and also I hear will have their big truck there, with all the new models and information. Good to see the boys from Mandello recognize the advertising and good will opportunity.

Looking forward to seeing a new V7III, particularly the Anniversaro edition. Bike is on my radar.

Might post some pictures next week. For now, I am rooting for any team except Repsol Honda to win.

2. buzglyd

buzglyd Tuned and Synch'ed

I'm going also. Flew to Houston yesterday and going to NHRA qualifying tonight and driving to Austin tomorrow.

3. lucydad

lucydad Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

Was also at COTA, excellent time! Loved seeing Moto Guzzi have a flag flying.

4. Florida lime

Florida lime Just got it firing!

Now about those pictures....
    :)

5. MJPTexas

MJPTexas Tuned and Synch'ed

I'll share a couple:

Ducati Island from the COTA Tower:
    [​IMG]

Chicane & Turn 11 from the COTA Tower:
    [​IMG]

Factory Ymaha pit, taken during the pit walk: