• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Preorder your V100 Mandello!

Amazing bike, but at over $21,000 CAD for the base model, not counting all the fees the shops add on, it is out of my range.
Still looking for a Norge anyway. :D

Amazing bike, but at over $21,000 CAD for the base model, not counting all the fees the shops add on, it is out of my range.
Still looking for a Norge anyway. :D

17,990 for the base model in Canada, looks like

17,990 for the base model in Canada, looks like
Once you add in tax, it works out to $20,148 for the base model, $22,388 for the nice one. And I would expect to find other "dealer" charges once the bike has arrived for you. That's almost double what my Anniversario cost me.

Once you add in tax, it works out to $20,148 for the base model, $22,388 for the nice one. And I would expect to find other "dealer" charges once the bike has arrived for you. That's almost double what my Anniversario cost me.
I hear you, but I think the price seems fair enough... the V100 doesn't really compete with a V7, but rather with something like a Norge or maybe a B11. including inflation, the price is roughly inline with what those machines went for new.

I hear you, but I think the price seems fair enough... the V100 doesn't really compete with a V7, but rather with something like a Norge or maybe a B11. including inflation, the price is roughly inline with what those machines went for new.
True, and I'm not complaining about the cost. But for now it is out of my league. Besides, I really would prefer a Norge. The V100 is a pretty bike, but to me, it does not have much soul, looks too much like the other sport touring bikes out there. I think they did a good job on it, but I think they could have done more if they had not focused on silly things like the little powered flaps.

I received the pre-order email yesterday. I'm going to wait to ride one before deciding on a purchase or not. I called my local MG dealer to ask when they expect them on the show room floor. I was told the pre-ordered models will begin arriving in Dec and they should have some demo bikes to ride for end of the year or early Jan 2023. I asked him to call me when I can test ride one.

I received the pre-order email yesterday. I'm going to wait to ride one before deciding on a purchase or not. I called my local MG dealer to ask when they expect them on the show room floor. I was told the pre-ordered models will begin arriving in Dec and they should have some demo bikes to ride for end of the year or early Jan 2023. I asked him to call me when I can test ride one.
I got my confirmation email below today. Says at my dealer in Jan '23. The port, I believe, is still in Houston, so TX is usually the first to get them. Keep us posted if you see or hear anything earlier.

V100S RESERVE3

I got my confirmation email below today. Says at my dealer in Jan '23. The port, I believe, is still in Houston, so TX is usually the first to get them. Keep us posted if you see or hear anything earlier.

View attachment 27152
Motorcycle.com has a review posted. The green is the shiznit. Will this be in Todd’s rental fleet?

Motorcycle.com has a review posted. The green is the shiznit. Will this be in Todd’s rental fleet?
I thought Todd pulled out of the rental business a couple years ago due to COVID-19?
It may be. Scott, I did a "temporary" shut down, and have since sold off all of the bikes, the last was the V85TT. I've been massively disappointed in local rental interest in the bikes I invest the most in. The V85TT was a major let-down as a rental as well... Three times or so in a year total, pre-COVID.

I won’t pre-order one. I’ll wait until the dealers have demos and Todd develops some nice parts for it. I imagine getting the heater out from under the bike would be a good start. My BMW K1600 has the cat right under your feet and it’s a blessing and a curse. On cold days it keeps your feet nice and warm but on hot days it’s a toe roaster. I’m a sissy these days and mostly a fair weather rider so it would be nice to get rid of it.

My local dealer said their pre-orders will be arriving late Feb to early Mar and demo bikes won't be available until May. I bit the bullet and put in an order for the limited edition AVIAZIONE NAVALE model. I just love the gray colour and its spec is between the base and S models. The sales manager told me if I didn't like the bike for any reason he'd refund me the $500 deposit as he knows he'll have no issue selling it. Now the wait starts :)

What's a dealer ?:D Man, you guys are brave. Being old and patient has it's rewards. I can read all the honest reviews here in early spring.
It is all very exciting though! A huge step for the brand. Hope they do a nice job of the launch.

What's a dealer ?:D Man, you guys are brave. Being old and patient has it's rewards. I can read all the honest reviews here in early spring.
It is all very exciting though! A huge step for the brand. Hope they do a nice job of the launch.

I don't know how old you are but I'm 54, so hardly young :) Figured, I have nothing to lose, if I love it I buy it and I'm getting exactly what I want and if I don't, I don't buy it and get my deposit back. Very simple and uncomplicated.

Back