• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

U.S. Relay to the Rally 2009

RacerX wrote:
Anyone here in touch with Randy? Love to see someone from NY swing over and grab it, and head West. Anyone?

I headed out to western NY last weekend..otherwise it would have been ideal. I would have been happy to take it.
ah well....

cool hill-climb pictures! :side:

g®eg wrote:
I headed out to western NY last weekend..otherwise it would have been ideal. I would have been happy to take it.
ah well....
cool hill-climb pictures! :side:
Bummer.

Anyone here in Northern NY? Can anyone ring up the MGNOC VT Rep and report back(?):

Rich Todd
303 Hier Road
West Rutland, Vermont 05777
ph. (802) 438-2175

I still haven't heard from almost all of the reps on numerous e-mails.

The baton will have been on the East Coast for 30 days this Friday. Time to take it west. We have less then two months to have it make it's rounds. Let's be sure to get it to the Northwest this year, and perhaps the SoCal guys can get it again to take it through Death Valley to cross the "lowest point in the U.S." off the list.

Can any one get it to the Albany, NY , Glen Falls NY,or Saratoga Springs, NY areas ??? I could pick it up Friday or Saturday and take it West through Syracuse, Rochester , Buffalo, NY and then to Erie, PA.

I still haven't heard from Randy. Anyone here know his whereabouts or thoughts? Anyone able to ring him?

Love to see it move westward this weekend.

Post if you have any info.

I'm still available to take it from Eastern NY ( The Albany area) to Buffalo NY or Western PA, possibly Ohio . Keep in-touch.
JGood

This just in...!

From MGNOC NH Rep Randy Tefft:
I just got your message. I spoke with Joe Casey - the Western New York MGNOC rep. We talked about me taking the baton to him in Attica, NY this weekend. I'll speak to him tomorrow and let you know after that.
I did have a fun time on 'the hill'. I'll be putting on a different front tire for the next one (May 3rd). Hopefully, I can go 'straight' up the hill this time!

Randy

If possible keep me in the loop so I can help out. I'm available for the next week . We will need some one to take it on the next leg. If we can get it to Ohio is there someone willing?

I just got back from the big easy. If the baton hasn't moved by Sunday, I can pick it up and run it anywhere to New York. Let me know.

Well... I finally made it onto this forum. Yes I do have the baton and just spoke with NY MGNOC rep. Joe Casey. Having seen JGOOD's response of perhaps, meeting in the Syracuse NY area... that sounds fine. Meeting at the brew pub in Syracuse also sounds OK with me. I'm ready to leave now... or in about an hour. Soooo... I'll check back.

I can ride out to the Albany, NY area too. I just saw JGOOD's response about ALBANY. I can have it out there in a couple of hours. Let me know... Randy

I'M confused. Is Joe going to meet for the exchange? Perhaps if I gave a Cell # It would be easier to do the exchange . Syracuse is 3 hrs from hear so if I could know by 1:00 it would save me using the night lights. Or I may be able to stay in Syracuse overnight. What ever... The # is 716-998-4765 I may have Joe's # . I'll check here in about an hour. someome call or answer at this form . Thanks

Randy's e-mail to my bro at Empire:
I'll be leaving Keene, NH at around 8:00am tomorrow (Sunday 04-26-09) and meeting with some other Moto Guzzi folks at the EMPIRE BREWING COMPANY at about 1:00pm. I'll be handing off the baton to one of the guys from New York (Buffalo area).
& JohnG
Joe Casey and I will meet Randy at the Empire Brew Co. Sunday at 1:00 PM tomorrow. Joe and I will take it back to western New York and Hopefully we can pass it on. We will be looking for someone to take it West. Will post info and pictures as soon as we can.

:)
Getting closer to Minnesota by the day

Let me know when its close to the Midwest... I'm due a day or two off from work

Adrian's mobile 320 492 8988 or adrianrick at gmail.com

Rumor has it that a successful hand-off has been made from Randy T to John G at Empire Brewing in Syracuse. Look forward to the pics and words.

yes another successful handoff. met your brother and the brewmaster. great hospitality and the brewmaster did a fine job with the blueberry wheat beer. the ride was great with j good. met up with frank pfalzer and also andy hill although they were not able to make the trip. the baton is in attica but will not be kept behind the walls for long. im eager to keep this moving. anyone in ohio willing to take a trip? joe casey western ny mgnoc rep

Thanks to all at the Empire Brew Company http://www.empirebrew.com - Todd's brother welcomed us with open arms and a tasty fare. Joe Casey , Randy Tefft, and I wrote in the log as we enjoyed a brief rest and great food and drink ( Micro Brew), the best! Randy put the hammer down and rode the farthest from NH to Central New York. Joe and I ,perhaps 175 miles one way. Joe will be looking for some one to pass it on to . Did Zoom Zoom want to take a shot ? It was suggested that phone connections work out better as some of us are not always at a keyboard. I'll try to attach some pics for all. Ride Safe .... JGood

jgood wrote:
Thanks to all at the Empire Brew Companw http://www.empireberw.com Todd's brother welcomed us with open arms and a tasty fare. Joe Casey , Randy Tefft, and I wrote in the log as we enjoyed a brief rest and great food and drink ( Micro Brew), the best! Randy put the hammer down and rode the farthest from NH to Central New York. Joe and I ,perhaps 175 miles one way. Joe will be looking for some one to pass it on to . Did Zoom Zoom want to take a shot ? It was suggested that phone connections work out better as some of us are not always at a keybord. I'll try to attach some pics for all. Ride Safe .... JGood

correct web site for Empire http://www.empirebrew.com/

Thanks for the correction. Also, the "Baton" is now in Attica, NY (the Western Part of New York) having traveled from Randy's place in NH to Syracuse, NY ( the central Part of New York State). I'm sorry to admit I have had no luck with up dating the pictures and the map.

John, got the pics and posted to Picasa (click pic below for the rest), as well as I updated the Google Map.

Love to see more pics guys, and Joe, send some words/pics for it's visit to Attica would be great! Keep it going guys!

L to R: Randy T, Adam E, John G and Joe C
http://picasaweb.google.com/GuzziRelay09/NHToWesternNY

Back