• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

UK/Ireland Stelvio meet up this summer?

All sounds good to me. We will just ride up up to the pub on Sunday morning as we are away in Wales Friday & Saturday night. My partner Susie will be on an XT660Z Yamaha if thats ok? Will have to see if we can make the rideout?

Only done the cat and fiddle in Feb with 2 foot of snow and 50 was about 40mph too fast so would look forward to running it a bit quicker

Just spotted this thread - I could be well up for a meet & rideout weekender. At 47 I'm a bit of a puppy but I make up for it with a lack of hair ! Sounds a great idea but I like a bit of comfort; no camping for me (well dodgy back). I must log on 'ere more often...

UKstridey said:
How about Sunday 11th August at one of Windy's brothers pubs?

Reason I pick this date is that I am in Mid Wales visiting on Friday/Saturday and from there its easy ish to get up to Congleton area for me from there and saves on the mileage?

Obviously it won't suit everyone as peak holiday season (school holidays) or do you want to leave it until say September after schools have gone back?

Hi
Date suggested a few days ago as above.

cheers

Congleton area Sounds good, it is a good run for me coming from West Cumbria, will make a good day out, the only thing I will have to see nearer the time, on hols prior.

It's about 25 years since I went the Cat & Fiddle, pre speed cameras.

Anyway 54,beard,glasses & over-weight, who cares enjoy biking to much. :)

Marshy.

pauldaytona said:

Hi
Is it for members only of Guzzienduro?

If they do take non-members what say the others on here who have expressed an interest in a meet up proposed for the 11th August ? I see there are 8 Stelvios so far attending with 2 from the UK from Guzzienduro. So if you add our 12+ then that is a big number of Stelvios in the UK at one time? Would make good PR for the bike and we could meet our European Quota/Stelvio riders too? Their date is 12-14 July with camping/Bunkhouse B&B.

Thanks
Mark

I'm easy.

Can I suggest if the others in this thread are happy to go along with this that we meet and ride in together, I'm thinking if the uk riders are gonna arrange further rides and meets it would be good to put faces to usernames... :)

Anyone taking their other half? If I mention making a tent with my pole she's gonna want to come along... :lol: :whistle:

windy

Agreed in principle depending on getting 12 plus UK bikes there all at the same time/day really?

Need to check on date and I'll ask my partner if she can come?

Lets get a definite Yes or No on whether we can attend without being members before we change dates?

I have asked for clarification on whether open to non-members or not and will let you know.

cheers
Mark

UKstridey said:
pauldaytona said:

Hi
Is it for members only of Guzzienduro?

If they do take non-members what say the others on here who have expressed an interest in a meet up proposed for the 11th August ? I see there are 8 Stelvios so far attending with 2 from the UK from Guzzienduro. So if you add our 12+ then that is a big number of Stelvios in the UK at one time? Would make good PR for the bike and we could meet our European Quota/Stelvio riders too? Their date is 12-14 July with camping/Bunkhouse B&B.

Thanks
Mark

Hi. I have checked with Guzzienduro club and they are ok with it and have spoken to David the UK orgsaniser and he is fine with it to. Their only criteria is that its Guzzi "enduro" models such as Quota, Stelvio V65 TT etc. OK.

If you want to go to the Quotatrteffen 2013 in Pengenfford Breacon Beacons NP on 12-14 July then see below info etc.

More info about the event here http://www.guzzienduro.it/quotatreffen2 ... en2013.htm

You will also need to fill out an application form to go by going to this link.
http://www.guzzienduro.it/quotatreffen2 ... m-QT13.htm

I am pulling out of the Congleton proposed meet in lieu of this one in Wales as I can't do both.

If anyone wants to finalise organising the Congleton trip please feel free.

I will start a new thread for the Quotatreffen 2013.

cheers
Mark

Yes I believe you are!

Nearer the time I'll contact you so we can meet up maybe before plus anyone else going?

I'm doing wales (still gotta find accommodation!!) Would also be happy to do independent uk/ireland meet, hell, any reason to get out and about. Not sure about my missus, could possibly be a different missus....what can I get for a tenner these days??....

may be, date and place? might be poss, but I'm saving my brownie points with the wife as I'm seriously considering the quottatreffen in Coratia next year, the wife might fly out so I can enjoy the ride there and home

mrcanns said:
the wife might fly out so I can enjoy the ride there and home

I'm fairly sure such comments are not conducive to "scoring brownie points"!! :lol: :lol:

however saying that, my approach was " if you want to stay married, you'll ensure I have a big breakfast before I leave"... she said she will text me a reply which I haven't received yet as I cannot find my phone among all my stuff in strewn across the pavement but I'm sure she'll be fine with it all.

Back