• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V100 H20 Stelvio Chat

Labor for the setting the valves per Guzzi. EIGHT hours.

Dual Overhead cams - but inspection interval of 24k km (~15k mi).

Still, that’s going to be a steep bill at the dealership.

Say “Hello” to (Ducati / BMW / KTM / MV Agusta) type priced services. (Think ~ $1,000 plus parts and fees)

OMG. 😱

Last edited:
Would be much easier if MG had done two things. 1) make cam follow fingers able to slide out from under cam. Would not have to remove cams. 2) inspection plug in front cover, so that crank can be locked with locking tool. This will eliminate the need to remove radiator.

Last edited:
I’m with Mayakovski. When it’s time to service one of my motorcycles, I make it an event to remember.

Occasionally when I was working on customer bikes, very particular bikes, I got the same feeling. I love it.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance ❤️

I’m with Mayakovski. When it’s time to service one of my motorcycles, I make it an event to remember.

Occasionally when I was working on customer bikes, very particular bikes, I got the same feeling. I love it.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance ❤️
Exactly. My wife knows about my mistress and thank heavens they get along. It's a relationship.

I saw it in the flesh at my dealers in the UK on the 16th. I had already put in a preliminary order, but put in my official order on the night. I currently have a V100 mandello S and a GDO V85. The V100S is going in part ex. The bike looked very nicely finished and a lot nicer than the pictures. I'm not to keen on the colours, but wrapping is cheap these days. Price here in the UK is £14700 and £15,300 for the radar model. Bikes ordered between 15th Jan and 15th Feb will be subject to an extra £1500 part ex allowance for V100s and V85s going in part ex and £750 for V7s. £750 on accessories if no part ex. Expected delivery for the UK is late March early April. I love the V100 but a damaged and swollen left leg means it's just a little cramped for me on long Journeys.
This will be my 31st Guzzi so I'm no stranger to the marque.

I think that they have missed some of the potential buyers by omitting a version with electronic suspension.
I've gone from an Aprilia Caponord 1200 with electronic suspension to a V100S (which I’m very happy with) but I would not consider a Stelvio at present due to the lack of electronic suspension.
Only my opinion 🤔😀

They could be saving it for 2025, maybe an "S" version. Lots a reasons for a manufacturer to not offer the whole gamut of goodies on day one. These first models don't have the collision, hazard spotting and active cruise control. There are lot's of things that they could slowly bring out or offer to keep the new model enthusiasm wave from cresting too early. Surely in the original design of this new engine they left room to bore it and stroke it. Should we be surprised if we see a 2026 Stelvio 1200 S with active suspension and all of the other electronic aids?

Hello there, I'm looking forward to picking your brains. Lets get right to it: I have had plenty rides in my life, but never something as beautiful as this beast of a machine. I know little about MG in general and the new Stelvio in particular -other than I have always lusted over them. I spent two years living in the Stelvio glacier and have fond memories of parking half way up to the pass to access some hot springs at the bottom of the river, made possible thanks to some steel cables the construction workers put in place when they first built the road. Anyways, thats neither here nor there. I'll be blunt, I hate computers and I am rarely online. Hell, I don't even own one. Nevertheless, I have come seeking wisdom. I desire to remove the cat and add a stubby. For track use only, of course. How do I make that happen without the CEL lighting up? What stubby? what hanger mod? What tunes? how on earth do I get said tunes? Glad to learn from y'all. ps. Will I need to purchase a computer to do this? oh, and lastly - is there a tool kit (not made you know where) that has most if not all the tools this new bike will require for DIY maintenance? hell, one more thing, does the center stand decrease ground clearance? Thanks y'all

There is a new Stelvo at the dealership in Portland, sat on it yesterday. Beautiful matte yellow and selling for list price if anyone happens to be looking.

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 9
Back