• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

These are road signs i like to see, you know your in for a fun ride. The is the bottom of "Hard Knott " pass in the Lake District. Somehow managed to dodge the rain all day in my 230 mile round trip.

Here are a few pic's on my most recent trip.
stelviotrip008-vi.jpg

stelviotrip068-vi.jpg

stelviotrip076-vi.jpg

stelviotrip004-vi.jpg

The boys and myself had a quick jaunt over to Normandy last weekend. 31 Degree C and not a cloud in the sky.

Attachments

• PICT0027#1.JPG
    PICT0027#1.JPG
    386.9 KB · Views: 1,017
Re: Stelvio Registry

One more Stelvio in the books.

This is a 2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 4V with 10,000km put on the first year (Now just over 11,000km). Cam recall done as well as a speed sensor recall executed. Paint starting to peel off the plastic piece around the gas tank. Warranty claim was filed by my local dealer who closed his doors before getting back to me with the approval from Guzzi it. Now going to attempt to deal with a bran new Guzzi dealer in Toronto/Ontario (BMW of Toronto).

Overall, this bike is simply awesome. A few flaws here and there, but nothing that can wipe that smile off my face when riding it.

Cheers

c-motion123 said:
One more Stelvio in the books.

This is a 2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 4V with 10,000km put on the first year (Now just over 11,000km). Cam recall done as well as a speed sensor recall executed. Paint starting to peel off the plastic piece around the gas tank. Warranty claim was filed by my local dealer who closed his doors before getting back to me with the approval from Guzzi it. Now going to attempt to deal with a bran new Guzzi dealer in Toronto/Ontario (BMW of Toronto).

Overall, this bike is simply awesome. A few flaws here and there, but nothing that can wipe that smile off my face when riding it.

Cheers
Welcome to the club ...... been there and still working on it.
You got that right this bike is simply awesome.....

Cheers

Here is my 2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio with OEM guards and Trax Saddlebags.

Attachments

• mgstelvio.jpg
    mgstelvio.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 958

Couple of photos from last weeks trip to the lakes, had planned on going via Kirkstone pass to Ullswater but a accident had shut the road so it was down to Amble side on a road known as "The Struggle".

I registered some time ago, but here are a few more pics of my Stelvio. As of today, I have a little over 8000 km. on it, and it just seems to get better and better!

Photo taken prior to the 2010 Motorcycle Ride for DAD, fundraiser for prostate cancer research and education.

Pic taken by my wife Gail in Port Bruce, Ontario.

Cheers,

Bruce

Attachments

• Bruce RFD 2010 1.JPG
    Bruce RFD 2010 1.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,753
  • Port Bruce Bruce 1.jpg
    Port Bruce Bruce 1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,490

Red ones are faster.

Here's me and my beautiful, tiny, fearless 26year-old disabled daughter (can you see the grin in her eyes?) out and about in Shropshire, UK. Enjoy. We did!

Attachments

• barnjess (11)s.jpg
    barnjess (11)s.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,744

notasweetman said:
Red ones are faster.

Here's me and my beautiful, tiny, fearless 26year-old disabled daughter (can you see the grin in her eyes?) out and about in Shropshire, UK. Enjoy. We did!

Great pic of you and your daughter!

Bruce

Back to the Lake District again this weekend this time made it all the way to Ullswater, the more i ride this bike the more i like it. its just very addictive.

Mounted the SW-Motech luggage rack, Givi shield (and Saeng TA edging)....

Attachments

• MGStelvio.jpg
    MGStelvio.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 1,220

I've included some pics from the Great White North eh! ..... in summer!
Taking advantage of the weather as much as I can ....... temperatures hit 29 deg C today.

These are pics of some of the West Island burbs of Montreal.

In the background is one of our 16 or so bridges entering the Island of Montreal.

Attachments

• Me2.jpg
    Me2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Baie D'urfe.JPG
    Baie D'urfe.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Pointe Claire.JPG
    Pointe Claire.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Lachine.jpg
    Lachine.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Mercier Bridge.jpg
    Mercier Bridge.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,178

I got out for a ride this a.m. on my 09 Stelvio. Needed to scrub in the new Pirelli Scorpion Trail tires and wanted to test out the new map Todd sent me for the PC-V. What a load of fun. Liking the Scorpion Trails a lot. Not grip issues at all...they stuck like glue to the nice curvy roads in Iowa's Loess Hills area.

The bike ran wonderfully. I am really glad I invested in Todd's ECU reflash and the PC-V/Autotune. The bike is really is much more a pleasure to ride now. Can't wait to next week when the GT-Sx muffler arrives. That should be a real treat!

Interesting fuel mileage info. I did about 140 miles today. Probably 30 of it interstate speeds around 70-80 mph, the balance on twisty back roads and small, curvy state highways mostly spent in the 4500-5500 rpm range, though on occasion pushing into the 6000-7000 range.

The bike's computer displayed an average mpg figure of 29.4 mpg. In actual fact when I calculated the mpg it was 37.5 mpg. Has anyone experienced such a poor mpg calculation by the bike's computer after having installed the reflashed ECU/PC-V/Autotune combination?

More pics here...

http://cwpg.blogspot.com/2010/09/stelvi ... hills.html

Attachments

• P1060633.JPG
    P1060633.JPG
    613.3 KB · Views: 1,114
  • P1060639.JPG
    P1060639.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 1,114
  • P1060634.JPG
    P1060634.JPG
    579 KB · Views: 1,114

Another run in the Loess Hills...went out for as ride with my buddy Mike (he was on his Breva 1100). Lotsa fun. Here a re a few pics and a link to more. Once again the bike's computer severely under-calculated the mpg. It showed avg mpg of 30.9 when the actual mpg was 39.0!

More pics n stuff here... http://cwpg.blogspot.com/2010/09/advent ... llion.html

Attachments

• P1060648.JPG
    P1060648.JPG
    594.5 KB · Views: 1,087
  • P1060647.JPG
    P1060647.JPG
    603.4 KB · Views: 1,087
  • P1060651.JPG
    P1060651.JPG
    591.9 KB · Views: 1,087

This weekends trip,another 250 mile round trip to the lake district.

Beautiful pics!

Back