• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

1400 Eldorado Emissions Sticker?

404p

Tuned and Synch'ed
Recently bought a 2018 Eldorado, but I cant get the plates until the DMV can find the emissions sticker which seems to be well hidden. I found the V11 for example has its emissions sticker on the swing arm under a hugger. I loathe the idea of disassembling the entire bike just to find this sticker. The local dealership was not helpful on the phone, but I will go see them in person if I havent found it by this weekend. I have sent an email to MGNA so I am hoping they can help. Does anyone know where this sticker should be located on the 1400?

Last edited:
Emissions sticker? I’m from California, although I’ve been gone 2 decades, but I never heard of such a thing.
yeah - unfortunately its a real thing. It looks like dealerships and the manufacturer might sell replacements if one comes up missing or illegible, so I think I might be able to just buy one for like $10.

If I remember correctly, a copy of all of the stickers and their locations is recorded in the online parts fiche. You can access it at AF1 Racing’s website.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, a copy of all of the stickers and their locations is recorded in the Owners Manual.
I have a PDF of the owners manual and I dont see that specific sticker listed in it. The guy I bought it from is still trying to find the original owners manual.

Here, I made you a subset PDF. This shows ever sticker and location.

Attachments

• Stickers on Stelvio.pdf
    250.8 KB · Views: 7
You are too fast!

I had to correct my writing. Parts fiche, not owners manual.

However, make a donation of whatever you feel is appropriate, with the DONATE option to the GuzziTech website and upgrade your account. Then you can access all of the manuals and document set online in the DOWNLOADS section.

I took literally hundreds of photos of my Stelvio when brand new in 2012.

In reviewing them, what you are looking for should be on the underside of the seat however by now, they have probably fallen off. Here they all are.

I hope this helps you out!

Best wishes.

Stelvio Emissions 1

Stelvio Emissions 2

Stelvio Emissions 3

Stelvio Emissions 4

OMG I am a tired Dumbass!

You have an Eldorado, not a Stelvio. Same thing though as far as stickers listed in the online parts fiche.

This will show you the location of the stickers. Unfortunately, I don’t have photos. It looks like they should be under the seat as well.

Hope this helps you!

Sorry for the Stelvio vs Eldorado confusion.

It’s late and I’m pretty tired.

Attachments

• Eldorado Stickers.pdf
    402.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
OMG I am a tired Dumbass!

You have an Eldorado, not a Stelvio. Same thing though as far as stickers listed in the online parts fiche.

This will show you the location of the stickers. Unfortunately, I don’t have photos. It looks like they should be under the seat as well.

Hope this helps you!

Sorry for the Stelvio vs Eldorado confusion.

It’s late and I’m pretty tired.
Well then I'm screwed. I'll have to get one from a dealership or MGNA. Thank you for all this help though - it's much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20231026_051914.jpg
    20231026_051914.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
Yes under the seat on the rear fender are two stickers, at least thats where they are on my 2014 Cali.

View attachment 32895
oh man, I am so jealous of your emissions sticker right now! I don't think I have a bolt like that under my seat, but even so - it seems like the sticker is just missing. Maybe they only affix them if they are imported to California when they are new.

Attachments

• 20231026_051725.jpg
    20231026_051725.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20231026_051735.jpg
    20231026_051735.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 11
No you are not.

In fact, if you read what I wrote you in total, and actually opened the mini PDF of Eldorado stickers which I gave you for the 1400, you will find the actual part numbers to order replacement stickers. They are inexpensive.

No you are not.

In fact, if you read what I wrote you in total, and actually opened the mini PDF of Eldorado stickers which I gave you for the 1400, you will find the actual part numbers to order replacement stickers. They are inexpensive.
dude, yeah i read the mini pdf, but i didnt realize a sticker had an actual part number - that will help when i talk to the dealership and MGNA - thnx again!

No you are not.

so "code" is code for part number. makes sense in hindsight. 19 - 2G000316 - Emission control sticker 1 Year:2018[J]

My Audace came with the stickers plastered on the rear fender right out in the open. I removed them. The dealership ordered new ones for so I could put them under the seat. The passenger seat on the Audace is quite a bit smaller than other 1400's which is why mine were probably out in the open. I never received them however but parts dept in my local dealership leaves something to be desired. They are available as far as I know.
kk

My 2014 Cali 1400 Custom has them stuck on the rear fender and frame rails under the seat. And they're still there on my bike at least... ;-)

Jim

so "code" is code for part number. makes sense in hindsight. 19 - 2G000316 - Emission control sticker 1 Year:2018[J]

Exactly!

Please, we all enjoy this site FOR FREE!

Accordingly, we should SUPPORT the man who PAYS FOR OUR FUN HERE whenever possible…

Always if possible, send a request to GTM as he can get virtually every single OEM Moto Guzzi Part for you and his pricing can be quite pleasing and competitive.

Send your parts requests to Sales @GTMotoCycles.com and please please please remember that Todd runs a SMALL BUSINESS and HE IS NOT AMAZON.COM

So do allow the very busy man a day or two to get back to you. It takes time to respond to all the inquiries and there is no reason to be impatient or impetuous.

Supporting the retail side of Todd’s business helps fund the free online site for all of us.

Give the man the chance to earn your business whenever possible.

Thank you.

Recently bought a 2018 Eldorado, but I cant get the plates until the DMV can find the emissions sticker which seems to be well hidden. I found the V11 for example has its emissions sticker on the swing arm under a hugger. I loathe the idea of disassembling the entire bike just to find this sticker. The local dealership was not helpful on the phone, but I will go see them in person if I havent found it by this weekend. I have sent an email to MGNA so I am hoping they can help. Does anyone know where this sticker should be located on the 1400?
Is this because you purchased a bike from out of state? And are needing to register it in CA? I've never heard of physical inspections for title transfers instate.

Is this because you purchased a bike from out of state? And are needing to register it in CA? I've never heard of physical inspections for title transfers instate.
Yeah - I bought it in Rhode Island and shipped it to California. I was looking for this very specific bike only.

20231025 114455

Last edited:
Back