• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2012 SE

gvw

Tuned and Synch'ed
Got sent these today. Anyone got details?

Looks like new SE for 2012 - is that silver and black or black and white?

Attachments

• 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 2,156
  • 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,155
It appears as silver/black on my computer screen.

No sure if I like this colour scheme, it looks Millepercento-esque to me.

Phang

I confirm it's the 2012 Griso 8V SE and it's silver and matt black.
Silver is a sticker (not painted nor transparent paint)...
There was also a "Moto Guzzi" sticker on the wheels that someone appreciated ;)

379034_2176971463315_1217711099_31882291_1890778169_n.jpg

Guzzi is calling this SE "Black Devil" (see link underneath)... how original... let me guess, they'll put Pirelli Diablos on it? I hope they're not trying to compete with the Ducati Diavel...

http://www.motoguzzi.it/#/motoguzzi/IT/ ... omo/news42

Anyone wants to bet the 2013 SE will be called "White Angel", and it'll come with Pirelli Angels on it?

I like the contrast stiching on the seat, the mirrors, and the '1200' sticker. Not so fond of silver though, but could get used to it. Still a very attractive motorcycle.

GriGio said:
There was also a "Moto Guzzi" sticker on the wheels that someone appreciated ;)

379034_2176971463315_1217711099_31882291_1890778169_n.jpg
Is it just a sticker, or is it actually engraved into the rim?

GT-Rx said:
Funny, B101, how to make a "Special Edition" even more special. Those here remember the non-numbered Rosso Mandello' vs. numbered saga?
Aaaah, this could be a clue into what is on the sticker they put on the back here...

Griso2012.jpg

Could it be this?

GrisoSE2_logo.jpg

^nah, they already have Griso on the tank and 1200SE on the side. Not sure what that is on the back though. Personally I love the color scheme. I loved the Green with saddle leather seat also.

Is the Tenni Green SE only a limited edition in 500 as some early articles suggested?

Mine has a sticker on the inside of one of the fairings with #206 on it and I think June 2010 as a date - did not take too much notice of it at the time thinking it was an inspector's number. Will take a look on the weekend and post a photo.

Hi cytocycle,

Griso SE came standard without wave rotors.

Phang

p/s: Does that means no more Tenni Green and Rosso Mandello Red SE from 2012 or we have 3 colour schemes for Griso SE now?

Phang said:
Does that means no more Tenni Green and Rosso Mandello Red SE from 2012 or we have 3 colour schemes for Griso SE now?
Darn! This is getting really complicated...

GrisoSE2_logo-1.jpg

I saw the bike in Milan, it is silver / black. The sticker on the rear fender is an "Anniversary" sticker. Sorry, I didn't take any photo's as to be honest it just didn't look that special in the flesh, the matt finish just made it look a bit flat. I much prefer my Tenni green SE.

Joe Bar said:
...to be honest it just didn't look that special in the flesh, the matt finish just made it look a bit flat. I much prefer my Tenni green SE.
Second that!

Third it.OK, so I'm biased as have have a green SE that is 2.5 yrs old and still turns heads.
The silver/dark grey one does not have the same wow factor.
I'll go as far as to say that nothing on the Guzzi stand at EICMA had much of a wow factor. They appeared to be just using up what paint they had left in the stores. The Cali looked like it was a paint job done by Von Dutch but without the detail.
Quite disappointing really.
Gordon

:huh:
Joe Bar said:
Gordon said:
I'll go as far as to say that nothing on the Guzzi stand at EICMA had much of a wow factor.
Gordon

Not quite for me as I did like this. :cool:

p1040051custom.jpg
So, you liked the combination "fake front drum brake + real rear disk brake", huh? :huh:

Back