• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

220 tell starbucks what on his mind

Cruisin' Guzzisti
isnt you give a free pastry kinda fock parshal not everybody got a computer or a printer stick that in your coffee please forward this to the top as you not going stay at this company 4 every and when your shitTing your pants in the old fock fokes home you'll have a laughtf and stop pump up these little baster with cocaine coffie i dont like fake hellos in the morning mr 220

Indeed. Now if you just can stop shouting, have a tea, warm milk or other calming beverage (NO coffee!), take a deep breath, and tell us what's on your mind? ;)

your right its just starbuckos pissed me off yesterday giving free pastry out to anyone that printed a coupon on their computer and brought it in hold on mean while their was to 2 kats out front stugeling in life// print a coupon on your computer wholey fock ,,,,and to hood wink their employees to thing their doing some kinda good good would have took the cash out of the register and hand those guys money 4 shoes without
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0141YBTUm_cwithout anyone knowing shame on starbucks
watch

I can understand your feelings, James, but I bet those guys were outside Starbucks, because the odds were better of somebody coming out with change, and willing to part with it. After all, the majority of Starbucks customers are probably Liberal candy-asses....good spot for begging!!*

We had a TV reporter here in Las Vegas try the "traffic island begging game" with a cardboard sign, and he reported he made an easy $5 an hour.....beat working.

When I was a young sailor, I routinely went downtown Sandy Eggo to eat every payday. Everytime I was accosted by a down and out type, I offered to buy them dinner.......not once did they take me up on the offer. They preferred to eat at the many shelters, and buy hootch with whatever money they collected.

Now if they offer to DO something for a few bucks, I'm likely to give it up.

*real men drink coffee strained through a sock, not double foo-foo with sprinkles!!!!!!

SgtCrump wrote:
*real men drink coffee strained through a sock, not double foo-foo with sprinkles!!!!!!

Strained with a sock? What a wuss. I don't need no stinkin' sock or anything else to drain Jim Knaup's Prescott Rally cowboy coffee, simply ground coffee boiled in water,no filter's of ANY kind, just scoop the brown nectar off the top with a ladle....

Why need a ladle? Don't you got a moustache big and filthy enough to keep the drag out? :silly:

From what I hear about Starbucks, either one disagrees with their policies, or one goes there, pays a premium price and shuts up...
(their business model here seems to be to buy up every available spot, maintain only the places that actually return profit and try to resell the other one with profit too. Not too kind on small/would-be shop owners...)

I HEAR YOU ON THE LAZIE DRUGED UP BOOZER BEGGING WHILE SMOKING HOLD ON I NEVER HELP THAT LOT BUT THE 2 GUYS OUT FRONT WHERE NOT THAT TYPE MORE OF THE HOLLY ROLLER TYPE AND NOT BEGGING ANYWAY AM BETTER BUT I SEE A LOT OF KATS AROUND ME TURNING INTO WALKING TIME BOMB WITH THIS RESSION

Oh My!

Dude... we need to quit the job, move to California, and chill fer a while. Easier on the old gaskets.

Ahhhhh.jpg

No Job, no income, no problemo. :blink:

Tonerjockey

guzzibob wrote:
[quote
Strained with a sock? What a wuss. just scoop the brown nectar off the top with a ladle....[/quote]

The sock is to keep whatever else is cooking in the pot in there.....

Yeah....I guess from 300 miles away I do look like a wuss.......You can rethink that when I'm three feet away....

New Guzzi rider: "Hello, Mr. Safety Bob....nice necklace...why does it look like a ladle?"

Safety Bob: "Gaaackkrrrrgggrrr...Crumpy...ghhacccksssrrrhht!!"

Sometimes I slay myself.....

Back