• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

A "Stucched" V7 Cafe

damoru

Tuned and Synch'ed
Oh, this fairing is amazingly made. It really seems to be made by Guzzi...

Some rear changes too. What do you think 'bout it?

Attachments

• V7Cafe-Stucchi1.jpg
    V7Cafe-Stucchi1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,644
  • V7Cafe-Stucchi2.jpg
    V7Cafe-Stucchi2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,644
  • V7Cafe-Stucchi3.jpg
    V7Cafe-Stucchi3.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,644
  • V7Cafe-Stucchi4.jpg
    V7Cafe-Stucchi4.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,645
  • V7Cafe-Stucchi5.jpg
    V7Cafe-Stucchi5.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,644
Looks really neat!!! luv it, next you should get a set of mistral reverse cone mufflers and bypass.....thats what I have on mine ind it sounds awesome....Plus it cleans the bike and they are much lighter....

Ahhh..........you have there what the V7 "racer" lacks...........Style and Elegance.Second the Mistral reverse cone mufflers.
Really like the first two photos.
Ciao

lucky phil said:
Ahhh..........you have there what the V7 "racer" lacks...........Style and Elegance.

What a load of absolute crap.
Every single review you can find on the bike would take issue with that.
It's shows very bad manners to attack other members bikes.
Belive me, I could give an opinion on your bike that you wouldn't like but I'm an adult, and know how to be diplomatic.
Now, if you know what you say to be true, find one on line review or test that backs up your rather ignorant viewpoint and link to it here.
I look forward to that.

You are such a delicate little flower Sandy. Why does it worry you so much that some people don't like the 'Racer'? Or think it can be improved on? Nobody is 'Attacking' anybody elses bike. They are simply offering their own opinions. Yours are differnt. So what?

The fairing looks like a repo of the SF2/3 Laverda one. Nice enough but once again I feel that simply re-hashing styling of the past is essentially boring, derivative, un-challenging and ultimately a dead end. You probably disagree. That fine, but how about you showing a bit of 'Respect' for other people' views rather than just ejaculating nonsense from the top of your ivory tower.

Pete

sandy said:
lucky phil said:
Ahhh..........you have there what the V7 "racer" lacks...........Style and Elegance.

What a load of absolute crap.
Every single review you can find on the bike would take issue with that.
It's shows very bad manners to attack other members bikes.
Belive me, I could give an opinion on your bike that you wouldn't like but I'm an adult, and know how to be diplomatic.
Now, if you know what you say to be true, find one on line review or test that backs up your rather ignorant viewpoint and link to it here.
I look forward to that.
Ooo....guess who owns/loves the "V7 Racer".Good on you I say,but I personally think they are a bit on the gaudy and overdone end of the scale.The pictured bike I think is a much cleaner and elegant style.
Do I feel the need for a whole world of journalistic support for my "opinion"? No.....I don't.
Do I care if you have a critical subjective opinion about my bike?...no not at all,fire away,all opinions accepted and given due consideration.Contrary views,fuel creative thinking and expression.In the right personality of course.
As for bad manners, well my definition of bad manners is an irrational reaction to a view that doesn't concur with your own.
Ciao

When I show pictures of my bike I assume it won't be to everyone's taste, so no problem with any oppinion at all. Said this, I like it and think I've improved the stock look, so I'll be happy anyway ;)

Of course, other points of view are welcome and appreciated. A lot of eyes can see things that a couple of them don't...

pete roper said:
You are such a delicate little flower Sandy. Why does it worry you so much that some people don't like the 'Racer'? Or think it can be improved on? Nobody is 'Attacking' anybody elses bike. They are simply offering their own opinions. Yours are differnt. So what?

I nearly spat my coffee when I read that from you of al people.
I remember crossing swords with you on this subject on another forum and in return told you what I thought of your Aprillia Mana, (which I think stinks), and you immediately launched into a tirade.
You expect others to take your insults in good humour but when the shoe is on the other foot you throw your toys out of the pram.
An expression relating to stones and greenhouses springs to mind.
:lol:

lucky phil said:
Ooo....guess who owns/loves the "V7 Racer".Good on you I say,but I personally think they are a bit on the gaudy and overdone end of the scale.Ciao

Now that's a lot better put.
Thanks
See.
You can give an opinion without having to insult.
;)

Guys... David just wanted (I'm sure) some positive feedback on his investment. It wasn't a JC Whitney version, he spent some money.
I would've never have guessed that a different color of the same model with some number plates would draw a line in the sand. I'm sure the cold Season doesn't help here.
Let's get back on track, and opinions are just that; Not personal attacks.

I love it. Looks like a Magni to me. I also prefer it to the racer, but I have yet to see a racer up close. Can't wait for MG to come out with the big brother. (Carc LeMans)

As I have said, I cannot see peoples problem with the racer.
The chrome effect tank ?
Well that could easily be addressed.
Repaint it if it causes so much offence.
The red frame ?
Not exactly a first for Moto Guzzi.
The race numbers ?
Detach in 5 minutes (6 bolts)
So what else exactly.
Please explain because I'm flummoxed
:?
Anyway, I am thinking of doing the same with the back end of mine.
Something along the lines of what this dealer has done, although I'm looking for a second hand seat because I want to cut it shorter so it doesn't hang off the back so much.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-Moto-Guz ... 1437wt_937

sandy said:
As I have said, I cannot see peoples problem with the racer.
The chrome effect tank ?
Well that could easily be addressed.
Repaint it if it causes so much offence.
The red frame ?
Not exactly a first for Moto Guzzi.
The race numbers ?
Detach in 5 minutes (6 bolts)
So what else exactly.
Please explain because I'm flummoxed
:?
Anyway, I am thinking of doing the same with the back end of mine.
Something along the lines of what this dealer has done, although I'm looking for a second hand seat because I want to cut it shorter so it doesn't hang off the back so much.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-Moto-Guz ... 1437wt_937

If anyone want to trade his Racer for my Cafe, I'll cross the ocean to make the deal ;)

damoru said:
Oh, this fairing is amazingly made. It really seems to be made by Guzzi...

Some rear changes too. What do you think 'bout it?

Looks great David!

I have a Cafe myself and I am struggling with installing the Stucchi fairing. I am about halfway complete, I would estimate. Any tips on what to do or what not to do? :D

I like the rear fender treatment!!
Did you use the MAS Engineering "Fender eliminator?"

You should get a lot of compliments when you are out and about! :)

pete roper said:

I so agree with Pete Roper. You definitely shouldn't give a sh** about what other people say. If you love it - be proud to love it! It is just your thing and people will always have different opinions on everything one or another does, possesses, says, etc. Embrace the difference and know that you set yourself apart and that you can make an extra statement in being different. And that is great. That is actually encouraging.

sjones said:
pete roper said:

I so agree with Pete Roper. You definitely shouldn't give a sh** about what other people say. If you love it - be proud to love it! It is just your thing and people will always have different opinions on everything one or another does, possesses, says, etc. Embrace the difference and know that you set yourself apart and that you can make an extra statement in being different. And that is great. That is actually encouraging.

Of course there are no problems with anyone disliking whatever you choose in life.
We're talking about inanimate lumps of metal and plastic for crying out out.
No.
This is about manners and courtesy.
Would you go up to a total stranger, at a bike meet and say, "I think your bike is a horrible little thing"
If the answer to that is no, then what makes it OK to do it on a forum.
Get my drift ?
Have opinions yes, but also show respect and have manners.
Roper has neither.

Well, some minor changes.

Next to come: Belly pan kit, and Lafranconi pipes (in their way to my home).

58BC59B3-CB24-490C-BA47-438EADA8EB0C-40314-00002045F152ED07.jpg

D81511C3-FBCB-4B8E-9513-7AECDE9C0A1A-40314-000020459C522F7B.jpg

5FEFE48A-225C-4714-BEF6-4B6ED5CC80DB-40314-00002045AB746095.jpg

Back