• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

aftermarket additions to V7 iii stone

flotstudio

Just got it firing!
Question 1: does anyone know if there's a good DIY for installing a new front brake fluid reservoir? I looked at it and the stock one looks like I would need a whole new lever as it's attached on top. Are there any recs for this?

Question 2: was looking at installing new front turn indicators, but can't find where to attach a plug and play set, it looks like the stock lights are wired under the tank. I've un bolted and lifted the back a little bit, but am worried about pulling it all the way up. Is there a way to lift just the front and do I need to disconnect anything else?

779538BB 8DEA 4051 B717 C0290F33C845

Last edited:
Thanks for posting all of the products you didn't purchase from us. :D:wondering:
When that K-Town fails and your tire sucks the plate off, we have one that fits and works properly; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-motocycles-v7-fender-eliminator-kit

Q1: You'd have to replace the entire master cylinder pump assy with lever to update it, i.e. https://gtmotocycles.com/products/rcs-radial-frntbrkmstr

Q2: There's no plug and play kit, we sell the following items for Rizoma replacements; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/rizoma-turn-adapter-plates -- Our turn options; https://gtmotocycles.com/search?type=product&q=turn signals* -- I recommend to disassemble the stock turns and use the wiring from there instead of going under the tank.

Todd, thanks for the reply and the info. I've deleted the list of parts I bought elsewhere, no offense intended. I really like the look of your custom tail tidy kit, but I'd like to know what specifically is it about the K Town kit that sucks? I'm no mechanic, but it seemed to fit fine upon install and has worked well so far (1200 miles), but if it's likely to fail, or if the rear tire is likely to 'suck the plate off,' for my own safety I'd like to know if I can change anything with my current set up to mitigate that, or if I would need to upgrade entirely.

Regarding the front turn lights, I took them apart tonight, and see a blue and black wire (pic attached) with pins on the ends of them. If I order some new LEDs like the M pins, do I need to do any extra electrical work or do the LED bulbs you have come with the brackets that these pins just slide onto?
IMG 1962

Regarding the front brake lever and after market brake fluid resevoir question - understood, thanks.

Todd, thanks for the reply and the info. I've deleted the list of parts I bought elsewhere, no offense intended. I really like the look of your custom tail tidy kit, but I'd like to know what specifically is it about the K Town kit that sucks?
Thanks, none taken. I'm not one to berate other products, but I've seen several of the "other" brackets like this fall apart. The license plate support being two tabs will cause the plate to crack in time and fall off, that is *if* the tire doesn't grab it and rip it off first. You can hopefully just see the positioning of the plate over the tire; Better yet have someone sit on the bike and bounce on the seat so you can see for yourself what I mean.
Regarding the front turn lights, I took them apart tonight, and see a blue and black wire (pic attached) with pins on the ends of them. If I order some new LEDs like the M pins, do I need to do any extra electrical work or do the LED bulbs you have come with the brackets that these pins just slide onto?
Per my links above, you'll need the turn adapter plates and my offerings come with bullet connectors to crimp on.

Thanks, none taken. I'm not one to berate other products, but I've seen several of the "other" brackets like this fall apart. The license plate support being two tabs will cause the plate to crack in time and fall off, that is *if* the tire doesn't grab it and rip it off first. You can hopefully just see the positioning of the plate over the tire; Better yet have someone sit on the bike and bounce on the seat so you can see for yourself what I mean.

Per my links above, you'll need the turn adapter plates and my offerings come with bullet connectors to crimp on.
Haha I can back this up 100%. My LP is curved due to the tire hammering it. plus my weight doesnt help

Back