• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Another new Canadian here

wetcoast_griso

Tuned and Synch'ed
The mild and woolly suburbs of Vancouver Canada
Hi, all Mike here, I've just bought a 1100 Griso and am awaiting delivery. I'm in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Delta to be exact. A suburb of Vancouver, home of the 2010 Olympics, tasty Pacific salmon, and great roads.

I've only ever seen a handful of Guzzi's around here, and there is only one dealer (at present). Since I've never owned an M/G before, I've been spending the past days prowling the web looking for Guzzi resources. I found this forum and decided to join.

I actually went south to the USA and bought the bike from Moto International in Seattle. Dave and Co. are a great gang to deal with as some of you might already know.

I can't wait to get the bike in my driveway! Just a few hoops to go through regarding importation. Ironically we are having the driest and warmest Feb on record, and here I am with no bike yet. :angry: But Spring is on the way! I must be patient. I'm hopeful to have the Griso home in a couple of weeks.

Hey, Mike! I said hello to you on another forum, so hi again and welcome to Guzzitech! Our roads were almost rideable this past weekend (except for a lot of residual road salt) but on Monday we got another huge whack of snow, so it will be a while yet before I am out and about on a regular basis. :(
I will be eager to see reports from you on the Griso. I am also new to Moto Guzzi, having purchased my Stelvio in November. I have to say that in the limited seat time I acquired before winter (less than 1000 km.) it has been a fantastic bike. Comfortable, powerful, handles sweetly, and sounds great!
Cheers,
Bruce

Congrats Mike. I've only been riding with a Griso once, but it made a glorious racket :).

There are lots of us here, hidden all over the Lower Mainland. There is usually a monthly breakfast/ride in the summer arranged via the Stradavarious group list (http://groups.google.com/group/stradavarious), a Guzzi mailing list made up of local residents (in fact, this Sunday there is a breakfast that, unfortunately, I might not be able to attend). As for dealers, besides the one in Vancouver, there is also Valley Yamaha in Chilliwack, where many of us go for servicing (not that MI isn't great, it's just a long way to drive).

Hopefully you have your bike by now. And tomorrow's happens to be a glorious sunny day :).

Christopher Stewart
'07 Breva 750
'07 R1200S

got my bike as well from MI great people. I'm here in PoCo and I have seen several MG riders. The drive to MI is worth it for service as Greg knows his stuff

mofa52 said:
got my bike as well from MI great people. I'm here in PoCo and I have seen several MG riders. The drive to MI is worth it for service as Greg knows his stuff

Well I've since taken delivery of the Griso (or is it GRiSO as is says on the bike? :) ), had a few rides, met the local MG association, and have discovered that many locals seem to deal with MI. I'm going back in a few weeks for the first service.

Keep in touch, if you like, I would not mind riding down with you. If its on a Saturday. home email is mofa@shaw.ca

Thanks
Stuart
07 Breva 1100

Back