• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Any experience or opinions on Pazzo levers?

uncle

Tuned and Synch'ed
I have seen a couple pictures of Guzzis with Pazzo levers and was just wondering if they are little more than bling or are they really well made works of art that make using the levers sublime... A cool accessory for say a Griso or just money tossed in the wind - anyone have any experience with these?

They're nicely made. I think CRGs are finished a little better. The shorty versions work well on the brake side but not well on the clutch side. If you want super sexy control feel and a useful boost in brake performance, fit Brembo RCS master cylinders.

I have em on my griso, work and look great. They offer a bit more range adjustability than the stockers, and are a no brainer once you crash and need new levers.... The guy on ebay in new york is good to deal with and gives good service

Wondering ... do they allow to reduce the travel of the clutch lever?

These levers are from Daes Mototec. They have a completely different feel then the oEM levers because they are square-edged and fatter. I like the feel and the looks. The machining is excellent and the adjustment for 'span' works well. They come in a silver and titanium finish as well as the black shown. They work especially well with thick winter gloves.

P1010002.jpg

I put Pazzo levers on my Norge. I like the look and feel but it was a pain getting the clutch lever on. On the Norge the clutch lever has a pin that makes contact with a switch. This pin must be removed from the stock lever and moved to the Pazzo lever. That pin is a major pain to remove as it is held on with the tinniest of allen screws that must have some type of thread lock on it. The odds of you not stripping out the head of that allen screw trying to unscrew it, is slim to none. If I remember correctly I had to drill the screw out then re-tap the hole and put a slightly larger screw in. Another problem I see with the Pazzo levers compared with the stock ones is durability. The stock levers have a bushing pressed into the pivot hole on the lever, the Pazzos don't. I'm sure over time the pivot hole on the Pazzos will begin to enlarge as it's aluminum rotating on steel.

But hey, they do look nice.

Back