Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

anyone got a gear shift lever??

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by boatdetective, Apr 26, 2011.

1. boatdetective

boatdetective Tuned and Synch'ed

Hey guys- I dumped the bike yesterday and managed to get a way with only a twisted gear shift lever. Anyone have one in the parts bin? Of course, i could always buy a new one, but I'm trying to save a few sheckles.

Oh yeah- it's an 07 G11

Thanks!

2. guzziownr

guzziownr Tuned and Synch'ed

I heard about a fella who dumped his Griso and bent up a foot lever. He chucked it up in an aluminum-faced vice, heated it up with a gas torch and slowly bent it back into shape.

Now, I would never do this. :whistle: If I so much as scratched a lever I would immediately call the factory and have them whittle me a new one out of virgin billet aluminum.

DW

3. falcor

falcor Tuned and Synch'ed GT Famiglia

I just choked on some pizza as I wasn't expecting to laugh like that while stuffing my face.

4. Moto Fugazzi

Moto Fugazzi Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

When I noticed my brake lever was bent, my local dealer heated it up with a heat gun and bent it back into shape at no charge to me.
    A new lever would have been $160.